Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

Wish I had a Bob Ross gf so I could watch her paint a happy little tree on a tampon 1x/week

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

knuthgrush posted:

Lookin' for a gf who's lipstick matches my flag but I'd settle for smashing the state.

:hmmyes:

Finger Prince

Best I can do is a drag scene twink.

Finger Prince

I actually know a guy who found a thicc goth gf on I think match.com and they got married and had at least one kid, and are both really cool folks.

Twenty Four

Looking for a horse to pull my wagon but willing to settle for like 50 cats and a laser pointer.

more falafel please

forums poster

my friend has a goth gf who's petite and skinny and she calls her her 'bitty titty goth gf'

thought i'd leave this here

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

more falafel please posted:

my friend has a goth gf who's petite and skinny and she calls her her 'bitty titty goth gf'

there truly is a lid to every pot

i'd settle for some haphazardly placed tinfoil at this point.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

kalel

when you think about it, all of us are at various stages of thicc goth gf

FutonForensic

kalel posted:

when you think about it, all of us are at various stages of thicc goth gf

every day i'm getting bigger and gloomier

Ass-penny

I remember on Awful Yearbook a user named dans, had some picture of themselves in a dress with the caption "co-chair of the itty bitty titty committee" or something of that effect. The rhyme really stuck to me.

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

I remember on Awful Yearbook a user named dans, had some picture of themselves in a dress with the caption "co-chair of the itty bitty titty committee" or something of that effect. The rhyme really stuck to me.

dans/megs is a fyad superstar from way back and is a pretty good poster iirc

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Heather Papps posted:

there truly is a lid to every pot

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

holefoods

I had a thicc goth gf once who was pretty cool but it just wasn't really the right time for either of us. like the only ex that I don't really harbor ill will towards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i actually did have a thicc goth gf once. technically we never broke up and if she was back in town I would probably see her