Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I know Pollo from the Bay Area Indies and PdM doesn’t put up with bullshit, so I believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Pitwar posted:

From what I've read, TK would hire The Briscoes in a heartbeat, but Warner are fully aware of their past tweets and don't want the PR headache so have stopped the signing happening.

That's why The Briscoes recently tweeted about regretting their past comments and how they don't believe what they once said. It seems it wasn't enough for Warner though, but time will tell.

Yeah, but that's not a problem if TK doesn't put ROH on Warner TV, which he absolutely could since he owns it independently of AEW. I think it really just depends on what the Impact deal is and what ROH ends up being once everything is in place, but you can't really promote anyone as being on the roster yet until that happens.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tapings announced for the Orlando area for May 13 & 14 with a brilliant name: Citrus Brawl.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Edward Mass posted:

Tapings announced for the Orlando area for May 13 & 14 with a brilliant name: Citrus Brawl.

They poached Sheamus?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The city of Orlando has a college football postseason match called the Citrus Bowl that has been held annually since the ‘40s.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tonight’s show is an edited replay of Multiverse of Matches, so hopefully Switchblade/Sabin will air again for a wider audience.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1514278704339427340

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I see them re-signing. If reDRagon weren’t in AEW, I could’ve seen them signing over there.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I have to say, the Philly crowd looks pretty good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1517301458017951744?t=WjTtNG8FPFGgRDpDwDcS7w&s=19

Vincent's no Destro
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1517318668472000512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Rebellion is a pretty stacked card, so much so that the X-Division title three-way is on the pre-show.