Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

are the colts gonna hang a banner commemorating their participation in the 2021 AFC South playoff race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Everyone's talking about the timeout but everyone should be talking about one of the best play calls I've ever seen on a football field.

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1480255514953007112?t=HTVZFoVJSsKpO0dGi30wHQ&s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jan 10, 2022

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

facialimpediment posted:

Everyone's talking about the timeout but everyone should be talking about one of the best play calls I've ever seen on a football field.

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1480255514953007112?t=HTVZFoVJSsKpO0dGi30wHQ&s=19

What was that trying to do even? 3-9? Fool Washington and then the QB runs to the end zone because no one knows what the gently caress happened?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gatts posted:

What was that trying to do even? 3-9? Fool Washington and then the QB runs to the end zone because no one knows what the gently caress happened?

Joe Judge is all about hard nosed old school football.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

Game of inches

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Goddamn.

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1480548522550300677?t=LCHQXd1MPdaKloufTmZbjQ&s=19

Edit: this is why Flores got fired

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1480348342441988102?t=cGtTIOCHnHLT-RAVETdE8w&s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jan 10, 2022

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
He seemed to be doing pretty well all things considered so okay I guess

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The only problem with him was he made the dolphins too good? He took a tanking organization and made them relevant.

Flores will be the next coach of the Patriots in a few years.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Apparently neither Tua nor the GM liked him very much, and the owner is all like I WANT TO WIN BEFORE I DIE ALSO MAGA, so there you go.

Supposedly it's not even tied to Harbaugh, which would've been funny

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

Gatts posted:

Obviously trying to replicate https://www.sbnation.com/2014/10/16/6969215/breaking-madden-tom-brady-edge-of-tomorrow

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Carwash oval office posted:

The only problem with him was he made the dolphins too good? He took a tanking organization and made them relevant.

Flores will be the next coach of the Patriots in a few years.

Is “Flores” Steve Belichick’s nickname?

Wouldn’t be surprised if Brian Flores ends up in one of the four (so far) other vacancies out there.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Welp now I gotta get Raiders nails and drink heavily when they lose. That ending was bonkers to chonkers.

Tulalip Tulips fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jan 10, 2022

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1480433569059254274?t=lvQoG31zbrLNlk-zqclpPQ&s=19

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

This is because most game thing drives have the decency to get first downs on the first 3 tries.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I hate to keep dunking on the Colts but that game was the ultimate "Goddamnit Donald."

They were seriously the team I did not want to play in the playoffs and were the only team to hand us our rear end this year.

Week 18 was one of the craziest weeks I've ever seen.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Woozie66 posted:

This is because most game thing drives have the decency to get first downs on the first 3 tries.

To be fair to Herbert last night there were some bad drops by his receivers and some really weird play calls.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
This week had it all including the most "feeble" play I've ever seen with the qb sneak from the Giants.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BlindSite posted:

To be fair to Herbert last night there were some bad drops by his receivers and some really weird play calls.

He did throw a few too many fastballs. Not even throw needs to be 80 mph from 12 yards away

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

pasaluki posted:

I hate to keep dunking on the Colts but that game was the ultimate "Goddamnit Donald."

They were seriously the team I did not want to play in the playoffs and were the only team to hand us our rear end this year.

Week 18 was one of the craziest weeks I've ever seen.

Somewhere out in the multiverse : the Bills missed the playoffs after losing to the hapless Jets.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Amy Pole Her posted:

He did throw a few too many fastballs. Not even throw needs to be 80 mph from 12 yards away

Agreed. He's had that problem all year, but it seems like an issue than can be corrected

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he only has one flaw, and it's being too strong

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Cavauro posted:

he only has one flaw, and it's being too strong

He needs to put on a weighted uniform.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

yeah then when he takes it off he'll throw the ball 130 mph straight through mike williams' torso, great idea idiot

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I am looking forward to Harrison Bergeron: NFL Edition

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/1480989277353877512

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That rules

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i'm the matthew mcconaughey laugh at the end

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

them

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I just had the pleasure of informing a Packer fan of the Najeh Davenport pooping in a hamper story. He’d never heard it and was blown away.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Joey Freshwater posted:

I just had the pleasure of informing a Packer fan of the Najeh Davenport pooping in a hamper story. He’d never heard it and was blown away.

Now I really hope someone has the Techmo Bowl-esque gif of Najeh running back and forth between clothes baskets.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1480635132738428928

Please get this man a defense

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Welp now I gotta get Raiders nails and drink heavily when they lose. That ending was bonkers to chonkers.

Didn't you say you were going to get Raiders gear for your pets? If so, please purchase & take pics of them on Saturday's GDT.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Raiders at Bengals should be a good game. Bengals are more rested and healthier, but the Raiders have a ton of momentum and their two star players are at the two positions Cinci has had the most trouble with. Both have talented defensive lines but not a ton of depth.

If I had to guess I'd say it's likely going to be a time of possession game. One team will wear out the other team's defense holding the ball and pile up points late in the game.

I can see the Bengals winning a shootout, obviously, but I don't really think it favors them as much as people think. Raider pass rush is going to ruin a few drives, and their secondary is underrated. If the Bengals allow 30 to the Raiders I think they're likely looking at a L.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What about 29.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Didn't you say you were going to get Raiders gear for your pets? If so, please purchase & take pics of them on Saturday's GDT.

I have a Raiders jersey for cats that is now a little too snug for my big boy but may be just a little too big for my grey lady given our experience with cat onsies. I'm gonna try and get one of them in the jersey since I can't get a second one in time for this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Now I really hope someone has the Techmo Bowl-esque gif of Najeh running back and forth between clothes baskets.

Forgot about this while I was at work:

:thurman: