Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Hangman Adam Page - he's been my number one reason for watching AEW religiously every week, ever since they swerved us on his heel turn at the start of 2020 and instead slow burned him to be the most popular face on the roster. I feel like I've been on the journey to the title with him. I love you Hanger.

Walter - Easily the best wrestler in WWE and lured me into watching NXT UK each week in 2019. Every match he has is at least 4 stars and his two match series with Ilja Dragunov are among the best WWE matches of all time. I'm sad he's now been exiled to the rainbow show.

Rey Fenix - My god, when I first saw The Lucha Brothers I really disliked Fenix. I thought he had nowhere near the ability or charisma of Penta. I was a fool. His singles run at the start of 2021 was just mind blowing. He's consistently putting out the best performance of the night, every night. There isn't a wrestler alive like Rey Fenix.

Penta El 0 M - Fantastic wrestler and carries himself with such swagger, he can even pull off Joker cosplay in 2022 and it's still cool. "Penta says" is such a simple gimmick that works so well. Definitely a highlight of Dynamite each week.

Wardlow - AEW does slow burn storylines better than anybody and I'm so here for Wardog turning face on the Pinnacle and beating the snot out of MJF. His matches are quick and brutal, that's all that's needed.

Thunder Rosa - The best wrestler in AEW's Women's division. I'm so glad she got away from the NWA. Put the belt on her already.

Powerhouse Hobbs - I loved Hobbs when he was a jobber on Dark. He's got the build and look of of wrestler I enjoy. Joining Team Taz was a great decision. I really want Brave Tony to give him a Goldberg push this year, leading to a main event run in 2023. The guy deserves it and I think he'll be the first black World Champion.

Cody Rhodes - I've been a fan of Cody ever since he turned up as Bob Holly's tag partner in WWE. I've loved everything he's done, Dashing, unDashing, moustache, Stardust, Bullet Club Starscream, TNT open challenge guy. I'm really enjoying this "John Cena" character he's playing at the minute, he started off being really subtle with it and now is leaning into it fully. It's entertaining as hell and his matches are always good.

Joey Janela - I really like Joey's aesthetic and look. I wish he appeared on Dynamite more often than he does Dark but I understand his true value to AEW is in scouting the indies rather than as a big time player. Still his feud with Sonny was good and their blow off match was great (it deserved to be seen by more people). Also has the best theme in AEW.

Dustin Rhodes - I love old guys who still try to hang with the next generation and every match Dustin has is really watchable. He's so smooth and has never looked better. I feel he needs more recognition for the work he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Ten wrestlers isn't enough for this game. We're extremely blessed as wrestling fans in 2022.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
J-Ru thank you for this thread, I appreciate your love of wrestling a lot.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Kenoh rules, especially his animé hair. I watched the match he had with Nakajima in 2019 or 2020 and it was was so good.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Kenoh: The Best of the Super Junior?! That tournament is for kids!

Naito: Yeah, and Hiromu beat their butts!