Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Mauser posted:

Hmmm I think I figured these guys out

Ahh yes, defense lawyering 101, allowing your client to explicitly admit to one of the elements of the cause of action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I refuse to believe that Bankston doesn't have an SA account.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I'm Bankston-cus!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I would like to buy Mark "Money" Bankston a beer. Or a delicious draft root beer if he doesn't drink.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

After hearing this freak doing a Tucker Carlson impression I will never complain about Alex doing a Rush Limbaugh again.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grand Fromage posted:

After hearing this freak doing a Tucker Carlson impression I will never complain about Alex doing a Rush Limbaugh again.

Yeah, jfc this rear end in a top hat is awful

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
New one of these is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf_q7ZPYRtI

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
If this isn't allowed, I'll stop the updates, but Bankston is seeking sanctions for Spiro's conduct:

https://www.abajournal.com/news/art...ctions-bid-says

And the office he works for is now suing NewsMax, Crowder, Shroyer, Tim Pool, and others for misidentifying another mass shooter:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1778814093001896183.html?utm_campaign=topunroll

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Pennsylvanian posted:

If this isn't allowed, I'll stop the updates, but Bankston is seeking sanctions for Spiro's conduct:

And the office he works for is now suing NewsMax, Crowder, Shroyer, Tim Pool, and others for misidentifying another mass shooter:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1778814093001896183.html?utm_campaign=topunroll

Bankston updates are always allowed here, I think. Both good reads, thanks.

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Apr 13, 2024

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

There's a new animation too!

https://youtu.be/uf_q7ZPYRtI?si=Q0nk19rMtMdxFizZ

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Pennsylvanian posted:

Get 'em.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I wouldn't want Bankston on my rear end for anything, the man oozes competence and charm.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
So, will we get good reporting from KF on that lawsuit, or are there already other podcasts handling it?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

They aren't going to cover it until the original audio is released or maybe if it's acted out and recorded

Or at least that's what I got from their talk about it in the episode

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

When Alex is naval gazing about Trudeau mentioning his name, was the clip was edited to add roaring applause to make it seem like the crowd was on AJ's side? Sure seemed like a jump in the audio that Dan and Jordan missed.

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

Scam Likely posted:

When Alex is naval gazing about Trudeau mentioning his name, was the clip was edited to add roaring applause to make it seem like the crowd was on AJ's side? Sure seemed like a jump in the audio that Dan and Jordan missed.

I haven't seen the original clip, but here in Canada we copied the British parliamentary system, with all the Prime Minster's supporters and opposition in the same chamber and they're allowed some general, non-intrusive rowdiness.

I assumed it was Trudeau's side clapping in support over his diss to his opposition. Here-here! Good gambit sir! And so on.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The latest jones show upload on banned video is headlined “live coverage: Iran attacks israel”. The actual video is jones on a Twitter space hosted by other shitheads asking him to talk about the cia lawsuit junk then the Iran attack breaks in the news live and the hosts promptly kick Alex on mute while people who can actually read news wire reports in real time can talk. Alex repeatedly says he’s just gonna leave then stays spending lots of time on mute with the little hand-raised emoji on his av.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

0konner posted:

The latest jones show upload on banned video is headlined “live coverage: Iran attacks israel”. The actual video is jones on a Twitter space hosted by other shitheads asking him to talk about the cia lawsuit junk then the Iran attack breaks in the news live and the hosts promptly kick Alex on mute while people who can actually read news wire reports in real time can talk. Alex repeatedly says he’s just gonna leave then stays spending lots of time on mute with the little hand-raised emoji on his av.

That is extremely funny and I hope he was really mad

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Lmao, even Twitter spaces dorks know that Alex's takes are going to be poo poo awful when actual news is breaking.

"Enough about your dumb lawsuit conspiracies, the adults are talking now"

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I was taking my lunch break outside today, and some lady pulls up and sits at the picnic table with me. She lights a cigarette while im eating my cold suffed cabbage, which I think kind of sucks, but whatever. She then starts watching Army Wives or Grey's Anatomy or some drat thing on her phone, full volume. I turned off my Bluetooth and played Knowledge Fight at full volume, and she could only take 30 seconds of Angry Jordan before she turned off her phone, butted her smoke out on the picnic table, and drove off again.

There are no heroes in this story (except maybe Jordan?). I just wanted to share that.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

If I’m listening to KF in the car I always turn it down going into a parking lot so people don’t think I’m listening to infowars unironically

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Megabound posted:

If I’m listening to KF in the car I always turn it down going into a parking lot so people don’t think I’m listening to infowars unironically

Me, but the drive thru.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

drat

*Needs evidence for his crazy assertions about CIA activities using PR firms against him*

*Plays clip from the loving Church Committe!*

From 1975!

I can't decide if this is more lazy than pathetic, or more pathetic than lazy.

Just shameless, but somehow he can still surprise me.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The idea of going anywhere and having to shake a thousand hands is horrifying. I like that his "I went somewhere and everybody there loved me" stories are always the same exact thing every time

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
The man lives in a narcissistic phantasy. He’s having entire interactions with strangers in his head based entirely on assumptions from their appearance. If he accidentally makes eye contact with a “trendy liberal” his brain just goes HoloDeck. Standing in line at the bank must be mentally exhausting for him.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Marsupial Ape posted:

The man lives in a narcissistic phantasy. He’s having entire interactions with strangers in his head based entirely on assumptions from their appearance. If he accidentally makes eye contact with a “trendy liberal” his brain just goes HoloDeck. Standing in line at the bank must be mentally exhausting for him.

What do you mean, he is constantly being surrounded by random pedestrians coming up to him to tell him how great he is

I have heard tell of an entire sporting goods store stopping all commercial transactions to come fawn over Alex

He gets recharged by all of that praise that definitely happens and is totally real

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I'm getting so loving tired of those stories lmao

Honestly at this point if I were a fan of Alex and I believed those stories I'd still be pretty tired of it. Tell me about your loving lawsuit against the deep state!!!

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
You know the crazy fucker acts all these arguments outloud when he’s alone and stuck in traffic. The absolute amount of screaming that must go on in the that luxury quadcab.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

As pointed out even in todays episode, he surrounds himself with bodyguards as well.

Who I'm sure are friendly and professional and don't look daggers at then reach into their jackets anytime someone so much as glances in Alex's direction and are generally completely fine with total strangers approaching him.

Oh and as also discussed here and on KF. Alex clearly hates his fans these days, the rubes can send him money but he doesn't want to interact with them.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I mean... would you?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Fortunately, as others have said, it's all narcissistic delusion anyway.

Edit: The only thing that surpises me is they're not all "Sir, sir...and the manly men wiping away the unprecedented tears in their eyes at how outrageously he's been treated" like in classic Trump just-so stories.

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 15, 2024

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
You remember the bulky VR rig that Wolverine had on when he first escaped Weapon X? That is how I imagine Alex experiences the same world we do. Complete with Lawnmower Man graphics.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Bobby Barnes had a fun theory on Sunday. Apparently the judge in Trump’s stormy Daniels case set the trial during Passover so that “religious” Jews would be excluded from the jury for being too fair to Trump.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

New animation dropped

https://youtu.be/Pph9uGgS45s?si=IG_41wBhKxtUzpwQ

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

0konner posted:

Bobby Barnes had a fun theory on Sunday. Apparently the judge in Trump’s stormy Daniels case set the trial during Passover so that “religious” Jews would be excluded from the jury for being too fair to Trump.

Of course, Ramadan is over now, so the insidious Mussellmen are free to give Trump the death penalty.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
These have an early 2000s flash vibe to them that I didn’t realize I missed terribly. Kind of want to see the “when you get off the plane they’ll karate chop you” bit like this

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Deptfordx posted:

Fortunately, as others have said, it's all narcissistic delusion anyway.

The part that made me laugh at work was when he said 'Bartenders offered me drinks at 10 am and I turned them down'. AEJ has never turned down a drink. I don't think he knows how to.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

He does give the impression of someone who's never seen lunchtime sober.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ogma posted:

The part that made me laugh at work was when he said 'Bartenders offered me drinks at 10 am and I turned them down'. AEJ has never turned down a drink. I don't think he knows how to.

Wait, how does he feel about bright, colorful drinks that are full of sweet, delicious flavor. Possibly served with a novelty glowing ice cube or adorable tiny umbrella? I could see him turning those down because they're too "girly" for a BIG, STRONG MAN like him. But then again, booze is booze...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

A big strong man like Jones, sure, but Geronimo Frost would never turn down such delightful concoctions.