Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Randalor posted:

Wait, how does he feel about bright, colorful drinks that are full of sweet, delicious flavor. Possibly served with a novelty glowing ice cube or adorable tiny umbrella? I could see him turning those down because they're too "girly" for a BIG, STRONG MAN like him. But then again, booze is booze...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4TGGtPzBU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Roger Stone speculating on Michelle Obama running for President shows how loving uncreative they all are.

Did someone scratch Hillary off their dusty 30 year old playbook and scrawl Michelle on it? Or is the playbook just titled "Wife of former Dem president we hate"...

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

Randalor posted:

Wait, how does he feel about bright, colorful drinks that are full of sweet, delicious flavor. Possibly served with a novelty glowing ice cube or adorable tiny umbrella? I could see him turning those down because they're too "girly" for a BIG, STRONG MAN like him. But then again, booze is booze...

I get the feeling that Alex absolutely drinks down super sweet mixed drinks when he's not pounding straight vodka. He seems like he would love margaritas at the least.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

If a margarita is sweet you hosed up. :colbert:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Well it shouldn't get to daiquiri/caipirinha territory, but triple sec is sweet and agave syrup adds a nice little bit extra to the drink.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Mark Bankston went on Majority Report to talk about the people he's suing in lieu of the Musk deposition going public and apparently Tim Pool thought it would be a good idea to try and negotiate with Bankston directly without retainimg council

EDIT
https://twitter.com/TimPoolClips/status/1778885302276194403

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 16, 2024

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

FFT posted:

Well it shouldn't get to daiquiri/caipirinha territory, but triple sec is sweet and agave syrup adds a nice little bit extra to the drink.

:eng101: Agave syrup isn't in a traditional margarita. Tequila, lime, orange liqueur. Though lately I have taken to adding just a touch of simple syrup to amp the flavors. The orange liqueur's sweetness also depends on what you're using, I typically go for dry curacao.

Anyway if you add any sugar it's for balance. Sour doesn't fully taste sour without a little sugar to it. If you like a sweet margarita enjoy but if it's being made to the traditionally spec it will not be sweet.

(a daiquiri or caipirinha shouldn't be sweet either tbh, the sugar is just to balance the lime)

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Scam Likely posted:

Roger Stone speculating on Michelle Obama running for President shows how loving uncreative they all are.

Did someone scratch Hillary off their dusty 30 year old playbook and scrawl Michelle on it? Or is the playbook just titled "Wife of former Dem president we hate"...

It's just Stone trying to grift from boomers who still haven't gotten over their hatred of Obama.

Michelle Obama has been perfectly frank about being glad to see the back of the White House and has never expressed the slightest interest in running for any office, never mind President.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Deptfordx posted:

It's just Stone trying to grift from boomers who still haven't gotten over their hatred of Obama.

Michelle Obama has been perfectly frank about being glad to see the back of the White House and has never expressed the slightest interest in running for any office, never mind President.

I would presume most of the nuts spinning that conspiracy would flat out refuse to believe that Michelle Obama has no interest in running because they themselves cannot envision not desiring power and attention.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Froghammer posted:

Mark Bankston went on Majority Report to talk about the people he's suing in lieu of the Musk deposition going public and apparently Tim Pool thought it would be a good idea to try and negotiate with Bankston directly without retainimg council

EDIT
https://twitter.com/TimPoolClips/status/1778885302276194403

lmao oh buddy there really is no skull under there its just beanie all the way down

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Deptfordx posted:

To be fair, Roger Stone might just think of Michelle Obama a lot because he’s a racist old honky and he’s telling on himself

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
If I were a conspiracy-minded right wing guy I’d also assume a Michelle Obama candidacy cause it would probably be quite successful. The right is lucky she clearly has no interest in it.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Grand Fromage posted:

:eng101: Agave syrup isn't in a traditional margarita.
That's why I said it adds "a nice little bit extra", yep.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I've been messing with AI voices and I found this to be kinda funny. Is there anyway to embed Soundcloud here?

https://on.soundcloud.com/hrsPEzyvhV3PoE8Y9

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

After almost 600 back episodes of Knowledge Fight, I finally had to turn an episode off without finishing it. Fuuuuuuck Nick Fuentes. That guy is the loving worst person alive. Congrats to Alex for losing the crown, I guess.

Like, I knew that guy sucked, but the episode was a spotlight on a talk he gave, and it made me want to puke after about 20 minutes. Dan even gave a warning, and I didn't listen. Jesus.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah Nick Fuentes extremely sucks and I hope he winds up flaming out and having all his nazi followers turn on him for some perceived weakness

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

which episode?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
how the gently caress was kanye and fuentes talking about nazis on infowars in 2022

that is unacceptable, that happened like a few weeks ago, I am sure of it and time is not allowed to move this fast

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Upsidads posted:

which episode?

Episode #578: A Little Sidetrack

I never understood when people said that loving goblin had charisma, but drat if he isn't loose and comfortable in front of a crowd. I started getting shkeeved when he was addressing all the POCs in the crowd and goofing around with them, and then it just kept getting exponentially grosser every time he opened his mouth.

I remember during the height of the Q poo poo when I worked with a young guy of Middle Eastern heritage who had a rap similar to his, and it made my skin crawl. I hated his beliefs, and I felt pity for him because the people he was echoing to fit in almost certainly thought he was a loving joke.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Of course Alex pronounces Bund like it rhymes with “fund”.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Bund does rhyme with Fund in German :v:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Antigravitas posted:

Bund does rhyme with Fund in German :v:

English "fund" like the IMF.

Er hat gar nichts gefunden. :-p

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Apparently Alex is legit making stabs at investing in a compound https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/what-is-alex-jones-doing-in-terlingua/

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Excuse me, it's a redoubt.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
If Alex wants to gently caress off to the most remote part of Texas that seems like a good start to me. Can't imagine he could run the show reliably off a Starlink connection.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Tree Dude posted:

If Alex wants to gently caress off to the most remote part of Texas that seems like a good start to me. Can't imagine he could run the show reliably off a Starlink connection.

Yeah he could. US coverage via Starlink is pretty good and consistent enough to be a high-bandwidth streaming uplink.

We can dream, though.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ugh, if he does buy his own compound, how much of each episode is going to be just him screaming about how any day now the deep state is going to turn his compound into another Waco?

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Tree Dude posted:

Can't imagine he could run the show reliably off a Starlink connection.

He can't run the show reliably off his current connection either, so not like that would be a noticeable difference. :v:

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Randalor posted:

Ugh, if he does buy his own compound, how much of each episode is going to be just him screaming about how any day now the deep state is going to turn his compound into another Waco?

Depends how often that’ll be the bullshit he sees on Twitter that day. I’m still amazed his show somehow managed to get worse when he was unbanned.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

I love a guest so batshit even Alex has to nope out.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

That was a fantastic episode. Completely forgot MTG was on first by the end. What a mess

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

"Why am I still getting persecuted then?" "You're not."

Incredible.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Color Printer posted:

"Why am I still getting persecuted then?" "You're not."

Incredible.

They both went into that interview knowing nothing about each other it's amazing :allears:

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Can you imagine navigating your daily life with all those brain worms between your ears? Interacting with the world must be loving terrifying. I don't feel bad for him, he's a right wing gently caress face, but I do worry about it happening to me.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

No episode tonight.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
Alex repeatedly stating that Germany was a part of the Austro-Hungarian empire :psyduck:

And Dan is not even correcting him!

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Alex discussing why the Nazis were bad is like him doing his painting show where every landscape inescapably turns into a portrait of Hitler.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Scam Likely posted:

Alex discussing why the Nazis were bad is like him doing his painting show where every landscape inescapably turns into a portrait of Hitler.

Trying to real life puppet-master-defense his way through it was hilarious and sad, then the guest just blows him out of the water with nowhere left for his verbal diarrhea rhetoric to go. A very fun episode to listen to/laugh at.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
The courts need to order him to read one (1) book on ww2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Relistening to some of the old non-Project Camelot Wacky Wednesdays. I miss Lionel, Lionel Lionel Lionel.