Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Yeah, I'm not sure how you can have any familiarity with Alex Jones at all and think calling him on stuff he's said before will be any sort of gotcha on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

in the moment I think he was big pissed about the way coverage of the trial was being handled, I think that's the reasoning he gave at the time, I know he was spiralling a bit over the size of the compensatories

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

He was also struggling with anxiety by way of spending two weeks in a state where his preferred anxiety treatment that works very well for him (weed) is illegal.

ohhhhhh, yeah, I should have put 2 and 2 together, that'll do it

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

it is blue apron, I was at the livestream

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Piell posted:

I get it, Elon Musk won't let Alex Jones back on Twitter because he doesn't want competition
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596428695090044928

that's been around since the fuckin 90s at least, gently caress off, muskrat

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I'd be interested if they did more old Bill Cooper stuff just because of how stark the contrast is between him as a radio man and Alex, not to mention I love the window into the 90s conspiracy scene, but I'm sure they've got a perfectly reasonable reason for not really doing that either

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

I looked it up to see when they did cover Cooper, and I hadn't realized that it was in '20, which was much more recent that I realized (I thought they had covered it in like the 100's), but wasn't part of the reason why they stopped was because it was much harder to find episodes of The Hour of the Time than it was of other subject matter?

Oh, that makes sense. I didn't know any of the reasons why they stopped with him, I just scroll through the back catalogue sometimes, and Cooper always catches my eye.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Beats having a real job I guess but yeesh

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I mean define 'knows about KF' . AJ certainly has has information about knowledge fight enter his brain. I doubt he thinks about it much or retains it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Snuffman posted:

Its on Crave. :canada:

does anyone use crave

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I read the whole thing and it's a lot of musk's lawyer doing a lot to try to obstruct the line of questioning; bankston thankfully knows what to do with that horseshit but I'm a little warier here if only because musk has more capacity to wriggle out of things than Jones ever did. still if anyone can handle this bankston can so I'm real curious to see how this goes.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

yeah that much at least I think is likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Froghammer posted:

Mark Bankston went on Majority Report to talk about the people he's suing in lieu of the Musk deposition going public and apparently Tim Pool thought it would be a good idea to try and negotiate with Bankston directly without retainimg council

EDIT
https://twitter.com/TimPoolClips/status/1778885302276194403

lmao oh buddy there really is no skull under there its just beanie all the way down