Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I knew Richard Belzer was a bit out there given the characters he always play but didn't know he was on Alex's show and likes Alex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh good.

I just randomly download batches of episodes in no order and just got to one they cover the Boston Bombing and Belzer was on for it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Listening to the End Game series and I can't stop laughing when Dan does the violin sound

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/business/status/1515932101748703233

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm listening to the Opening Arguments episode "Law'd Awful Movies #28: Alex Jones Deposition" where they go over the deposition in 2019 and they really paint a picture that Mark Bankston was asking bad questions and did a general bad job.

Anyone aware of any follow with either them and Mark Bankston or Mark Bankston's response?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Baby, You're going Zimbabwe

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dan editing John Cena'a theme into a clip after Wayne Paul says "Because the time is now" might be the funniest thing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
#234 Dan goes on a rant for a few minutes about how he hates the movie Elf. And I am all in for it

I think for the pure randomness and unexpectedness it's my favorite podcast.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
#46 might have my favorite out of context drop

Peacocks and Owls!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I like the random News Radio references. Love that show. gently caress Andy Dick

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Video of what they are talking about in the latest episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1irpvRxbGoY

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
In my quest to listen to every episode (280 left!) I finally got to #60 Project Camelot's introduction. Bit excited for it

(I randomly grab a few every day in no order. Feel like if I listened it from the start to present day the dread of it would stop me)

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just got to #254 and I'm giving it up for the Somalia pirates. This episode rules

Also listened to #212 and its a trip hearing Dan and Jordan talk about a Matrix 4.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Cat Puke posted:

#504 13:30 :discourse:

That was amazing. Such talent

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh poo poo 9/11 episode of Jones. This is going to be something

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Great now I have to re-watch NewsRadio for the 99th time.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/BkCdUM8K5Mk

Court is in session

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I watched most of it and following Jordan on twitter.

If the next episode of KF doesn't start off with Jordan screaming for a solid 10 minutes, what's the point?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Surprise new episode. They go over the Q&A for Alex's doc

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
New episode with Becca Lewis

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
The boys are over on Majority Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Fpa-j47WA

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trial Part 2 is up

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea its great to hear normal people who aren't that in thr know to listen and experience it.

There was a QAnon episode Dave went on that talked about The Getty and its amazing listening to Dave just scream and go crazy.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
In my listening to catch up to the back catalog I just got to the Lionel epsiode and it's amazing.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Down to 154hours left of episodes (79 left out of 745) to listen to till I complete listening to every episode.

Think I started listening in March/April of this year. Man, it's been crazy enjoyable and fun listening to the show.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Omg Kerry Cassidy did a music album. This rules

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Mauser posted:

How are you listening to the same episodes as me at the same time? I just listened to that one the other night while caulking the shower. Wait until you get to 228 because so far it's classic Alex rebelling against the DMV at the start.
played for me.

Simple, globalist synced us up

And I just bumped 228 to the top of the list and whoa boy that's some great stuff. DMV is just :discourse:
I'm surprised Waco doesn't come up nearly as much as it was a huge thing for Alex.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Sneaky Snake episode out with Mark Bankston

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
We got another sneaky snake! This time with Elizabeth Williamson!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Whoa, Dan doesn't get the deal with Orange Cassidy.

I may have to rethink listening to this show moving foward

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1584339604173656065?s=20&t=pxLkopAY1gFVJccneHNEtg

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dangerous Person posted:

I knew I couldn't trust someone who still likes Bray Wyatt after all that Fiend poo poo

Good news newest episode Dan is turning on Bray a bit and is worried about it all.

Also, Jordan dying laughing at Uncle Howdy made my day.
And for the no wrestling fans
Uncle Howdy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBSzs_MpqU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finished the last episode in the back catalog I had left.

Listened to every episode. Don't know what I'll do moving forward with my life and I don't know what I learned from it but what a wild ride.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Qanon I already listen to since the start.

BtB I listened for a while but I just can't stand Robert Evans anymore.

Think I'm going with ALAB since they just did an episode on Jones and I enjoyed it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Also they do skits, although not as many as they used to, so those will be hit or miss depending on how much you like intentionally dumb reference comedy.

Yea, the skits are very to each their own taste.

I think in the early days when Q was much more prominent and active it was great. They had so much stuff to get into.

Still think it's pretty good podcast but some of it can be hit or miss

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was Jim Caviezel

Digital Jedi posted:

Anyone who watched Person of Interest might be interested in listening to the latest episode of QanonAnonymous Podcast to find out how batshit insane Jim Caviezel is these days.

Highlights (only 30minutes into it) include:
On set of the Passion of Christ he told the showrunner he 'technically' is Jesus
During PoI he caused the dog to bite him and they had to replace that dog
He got banned from driving any car after he drove through a red light and almost hit 5 pedestrians because 'his character wouldn't of stopped at it'
He got mad when they switched to CGI for gun fights instead of blanks because the crew didn't trust him

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-143-jim-caviezel-enter-the-cavortex-feat-dave-anthony

Edit: Given the name of the podcast Caviezel is a believer into all the child trafficking's conspiracies and adrenochrome stuff.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
*whines* Elon

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just lmao at the whole picture
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1598361808019939328?s=20&t=6ovVhD8K6j3D9wDXzqEM8Q

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Squatch Ambassador posted:

Ye is Alex's worst nightmare: a caller saying the quiet part out loud that he can't hang up on. :allears:

And that caller is famous and is bringing in the most attention his show has had in who knows how long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I don't know what Dan looks like but I just imagine Don Vitto the whole time.