Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Shageletic posted:

Was trying to find the episode when Alex Jones was muttering to Glenn Frye's You Belong to the City, still need help with that, but lol found this:

https://hearthis.at/danarchy/city-kf/

I mean, Alex talks over You Belong To The City all the time.

I'm working backwards through KF because I have a brain problem, and on the Dec 31 2019 episode, they mention that it's a recent addition to the lineup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Megabound posted:

They'll be attending and covering the Sandy Hook trial this month, most likely in a daily wrap up style.

I thought you meant the announcement of YEAR OF THE MUSTARD but that's good too

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Digital Jedi posted:

Baby, You're going Zimbabwe

Clicked this thread while listening to KF, and saw this post at the EXACT moment Alex said it.

Globalists.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Troubadour posted:

Lots of absolutely bonkers antisemitism in this latest episode, though. I wonder if anyone has done a matrix of the six types of jews x the four ways to learn?

Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Light, Dark

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Sir Tonk posted:

Yeah his complete ignorance of aew is so strange. Perhaps he is the person wwe has been targeting the past decade

he's into the trashiest of trash tv, so that follows

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Do not insult the man who defeated The Crazy Chainsaw Bastard at the Multiplex Sports in Somerset, Massachusetts

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Grand Fromage posted:

I have no idea who Sophie From Mars is so when I saw the episode title I thought we might be getting a homegrown Wacky Wednesday.

Sophie is cool, she does a fun video series on Thought Slime's channel talking about awful weirdos

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Color Printer posted:

I'm a little amazed he totally whiffed on Papa John though

my first thought was Luigi Primo but my brain is wrestling poisoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

There's a guy animating Knowledge Fight and its pretty decent