Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

"We ain't making that money off that heroin."
"Why you pimp so good?"
"My neck is freakishly large."
"Alright, we gotta go full tilt boogie on this Watson."
"I declare info war on you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

"Crikey mate, that's fantastic. Have yerself a brew."

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Tree Dude posted:

Someone on the KF reddit described that moment as being Dan's compensation for the consultation.

poo poo. I have yet to listen to the last hour of the ep. Guess I better.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

MrMojok posted:

Does anyone know episodes where the Knowledge Fight podcast discusses Alex Jones discussing Knowledge Fight?

I'm assuming he has, because the intro song has him saying the title... unless that's spliced together from two different clips.

Oh you sweet summer child...

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm a policy wonk

Crikey mate, that's fantastic have yerself a brew.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Marsupial Ape posted:

Updated the first post with links to all the deposition related episodes and couple that were suggested previously.

Anybody know how I change the text of the title? I want to rotate out the quote.

ask da mods :mods:

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

BigRed0427 posted:

So I made the mistake of listening to the show at home while playing path of exile and now my GF thinks I'm just stright up listening to Alex Jones. Please advise.

Tell her you're a policy wonk and that it's fantastic and that she should have herself a brew. Then explain that we have to go full tilt boogie on this watson.
If she remains unconvinced remind her that we ain't making the money off that heroin. If she still has not left you then enquire as to why she pimps so good.

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 14, 2022

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Make Andy from Kansas a cute pet name.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Marsupial Ape posted:

Yeah, but the KF intro slaps.

I love you.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Didn't the website used to have a bunch of out of context drops? I miss those.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Is that a jojo reference?

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

"gently caress you. I got plenty of things to say but at the end of the day gently caress you and your New World Order!"

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Off Brand

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Tree Dude posted:

Fans of Knowledge Fight have started a podcast in the same format about Russell Brand's particular sort of dangerous bullshit. They don't quite have "it" yet and especially the first few minutes of ep1 are a bit rough but as they get into the clips things smooth out for sure. I'm willing to give them some of my time. Seems like a worthy endeavor and more interesting than, say, a Tucker podcast.

It's called On Brand.

Seconding the terrible to search for name. Imma need some sorta URL to believe you didn't just make this up.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

tsob posted:

I didn't know any South American nations had done that and never even thought of Germany despite having known about that, but yeah, good point. I suppose it just requires extraordinary circumstances to push governments to do so.

Functioning parliamentary democracy doesn't hurt either. Not to say my nation's Parliament is functioning but it's not the clown show cooked up before the age of electricity that is :911:

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I'd like to see them tackle Russell Brand. On Brand has been less than stellar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Oh. I was thinking of the British-Irish stand up comedian Jimmy Carr.