Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

neurotech posted:

I just listened to this. My god. What a car crash indeed.

You did not exaggerate. This was a deeply uncomfortable episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
They mention in this episode that he's doing a Rush voice because they couldn't believe a 29 year old could sound like that

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The pause after the caller asked Alex who Q is was so long that I thought Dan stopped the clip before Alex started talking again

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'd like to know

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Tree Dude posted:

The spreadsheet says it's an Out of Context Drop in episode 553. I listened to the start of the show and they played a different ooc drop so this is probably one of those instances where Dan remembers later that he pulled a clip and just drops it in randomly

Thanks for this

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Did not think I was gonna hear a reference to the Deer Avenger games in 2022

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Barnes is such a piece of poo poo

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Next episode is gonna be incredible

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I knew I couldn't trust someone who still likes Bray Wyatt after all that Fiend poo poo

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Digital Jedi posted:

Good news newest episode Dan is turning on Bray a bit and is worried about it all.

This is good but is off set by him dissing Trix in the newest episode

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Wish that the Knowledge Fight boys were liking Fire Emblem Engage as much as I am

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
As much as I love this podcast I have no desire to go through the entire backlog. I'll definitely check out older episodes if there is something good though

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Mauser posted:

Not terribly old, but if you haven't listened to episode 630-633 you should check those out. The first one is titled "No one is mad at the crew" and it's just a bunch of freakouts which I believe led to Dan's newer technocrat drop soundbites with Alex threatening to walk out of the door and never come back.

That sounds fun. I'll put one on at work tomorrow

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Having to hear these people talk about Utopia was painful

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Antigravitas posted:

I have read these two posts as talking about the hosts. I hope they haven't said anything wrong about The Culture.

Nope, just good ol Tim Pool

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Incredible interview and episode

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Alex making a whole career out of being the kid who says his uncle works at Nintendo makes my head hurt

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I didn't like most of what Bray did but that seems harsh

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
This was an infuriating episode

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Go RV! posted:

my first thought was Luigi Primo but my brain is wrestling poisoned

Goddammit what did Luigi Primo do

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Testekill posted:

Anti-vaxx rear end in a top hat.

Man....

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
As much as I love this podcast I cannot bring myself to raw dog InfoWars

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The end of this episode was the same kind of unsettling as the episode where Robert Evans guested on the pod and Alex got completely blackout drunk while PJW just sat there and let it happen

Like, the sudden pivot to Waylon Jennings was great but before that it felt like he was getting some real poo poo out in the middle of his acting in that weird monologue

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Dec 1, 2023

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I liked the part where Alex interrupted somebody to say something and then his audio immediately dropped out

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
He looks like an evil Joe Pera

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The deposition episodes are what finally got me hooked after only knowing Dan and Jordan from the times they showed up on QAA

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The idea of going anywhere and having to shake a thousand hands is horrifying. I like that his "I went somewhere and everybody there loved me" stories are always the same exact thing every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
What are the circumstances where you want an erection to be painful