Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm still just slowly chipping away at the "debate" (tried to have massive fuckin quotes around that one) episode, but I just have to ask... has anyone involved in that trainwreck actually said anything after the fact about it?

The sad part was, other than Alex Jones, the other people involved in that actually seemed to want to pay lipservice to having a debate, if not actually having a debate. The discussion when Alex Jones was "taking a piss" was sorta-kinda interested because it people actually talking and not just Alex Jones trying to host his show over 5 people talking about something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I don't think so. They went on Alex Jones's show to do it, they had to know nothing worth saying was going to be said. It'd be like the washington generals thinking they're going out to play a real game of basketball

Oh, no, but they were actually talking, and having a back-and-forth discussion rather that whatever-the-gently caress that was when Alex was there. Like I said, at the very least pretending to have an actual debate.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I finished listening to the second part of the debate "special" and, not gonna lie, I kept expecting Dan to say, "And this is when Alex tried to beat Destiny to a pulp and everyone else had to restrain him". Alex was just outright slurring almost all his speech by the end, it sounded like it was an absolute shitshow even by absolute shitshow standards.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ILL Machina posted:

This is great. Thanks for the heads up. Very much like a Project Camelot episode. Jordan is arguably the least annoying and least loud somehow, though. There's some audio leveling that didn't happen.

So is it worth listening to or...

I mean, "Jordan is the least annoying" is definitely saying something, I'm just not sure what.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ILL Machina posted:

I enjoyed it. Not sure what you mean by "worth", though.

Did you think it was a good use of your time to listen to, or after listening to it did you go "oh god I'm never listening to this again", basically. Considering this is the KF thread, I'll say "If I'm a fan of KF, would I probably enjoy this podcast as well?"

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Froghammer posted:

Of course Alex was shitfaced on January 6th. Why am I surprised.

Wouldn't it be a shorter list if we list the times he WASN'T shitfaced? I'm sure there's gotta be a day or two 10 years ago.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So what's the odds on Tucker returning alive from Russia vs dying from "natural" causes (dying from "natural" causes may happen post-return to the US, depending on how long poison takes to kick)?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm almost finished listening to the Tucker interview of Putin episode, and I'm honestly curious how much of the disconnect between Putin and Tucker are from Putin's first question of "Hey, did you want to have a serious discussion or do your show" and Tucker said "a serious discussion:wink:" and Putin actually thought he wanted an actual discussion.

Still absolutely hilarious that it was basically just Putin trolling Tucker on all the conservative propaganda fluff questions

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Morter posted:

I just view Jordan as Dan's vice or support partner. I imagine there's a vicarious outlet via Jordan for Dan.

I don't mind Jordan because, while he is annoying, he's also the voice of reality most of the time. Just... the shocked "What the gently caress?"s giving voice to what we're thinking when Dan calmly and clinically explains a clip and the actual context behind what Alex is spewing.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm just halfway through the David Icke episode now, and listening to Icke call Alex essentially a boot-licking toady to Elon and seeing posts here about Alex trying to call Elon out are pretty lol-worthy.

I'm guessing he avoids specifically blaming Elon and blaming other people at Twitter?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Morroque posted:

Probably not anymore, considering the very old and very unvaxxed David Jones was graciously gifted the roni multiple times in a row.

Has anyone actually tested that toothpaste Alex sells? I'm honestly curious if it actually does ANY type of cleaning the teeth, or if it works about as well as brushing your teeth with mayo would be (please don't tell me mayo is actually really good for keeping your teeth clean).

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

rotinaj posted:

How much do you know about colloidal silver

... that it's naturally formed in Smurfs and was a key ingredient in Gargamel's potion?

Is it literally just "colloidal silver cream"?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So there are some actual "cleaning" components to it (as opposed to poo poo that will actually help protect your teeth long-term, like flouride)? I'm honestly surprised by that, I wouldn't have expected him to put anything other than... I unno, dollar store drywall paste into the bottles.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

There is something wrong inside Tuck'ems head with the way that forced, hello-fellow-humans-how-do-you-do-this-fine-day laughter sounded and he did it multiple times. I was genuinely unsure if it was actually happening and coming from what is attempting to pass itself off as a normal human being and not some kind of weird digitally created soundboard insert.

I just realized what his laugh reminds me of. He sounds like when actors do that "snobbish nobility laugh", especially from stuff set in the 1700/1800's Europe, but for real.

All he's missing is the powdered wig and a white handkerchief.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm at work so I can't watch the video, what is his response to the thrice?-weekly dunking on from Dan and Jordan?

I mean, I'm assuming he knows KF exists because one of them was brought in as an expert on Info Wars, but I'm curious to see how cagey he is about them.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Tree Dude posted:

The second the caller says "I think it's time you acknowledge Knowledge Fight" Alex hangs up on him and moves on to the next caller in queue.

HAH! I thought Alex was a big strong info warrior chosen by god who was willing to take on the deep state, but he's pissing himself in fear over two dipshits with a podcast (I mean, they both seem like good people, but anyone who willingly exposes themselves to that much Alex Jones, even for a podcast, is probably a dipshit).

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ILL Machina posted:

Oddly Tucker isn't really involved except to verbally fellate Alex after his absurdly long rants.

Ironically one of the few times Tucker's normal expression would be apt.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

You know, I kinda want to see Warmbo's reaction to Alex Jones. Just an episode of Some More News on Alex Jones' descent into bankruptcy insanity no, no, I mean bankruptcy with Dan as a guest host.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Sadly I'll probably have to resort to :filez: to watch it because apparently HBO and Max aren't available here :canada:

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Snuffman posted:

Its on Crave. :canada:

On the one hand, yay that there's a way to legally stream it. On the other, God drat Crave is expensive, can I just buy it on Blu-ray instead?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Alex would absolutely say something about how much younger and more naive he was, and how he knows the real plan nowadays

You see, after that clip you showed him, he was at a steakhouse eating a chicken fried steak, when he got this sensation, a feeling from God himself that he was gaining the knowledge he would need to bloop bleep fart burp dorp herp derp

Hang on, I'm confused about the timeline. So the chicken fried steak data download happened later on in life, because it completely changed his worldview from when he was younger, but it must have been before he ate the memory-erasing chili, because he says that the data dump warned him that the dark forces of darkness were going to try to stop him, and to stay strong... but he only recounts that after eating the memory-erasing chili? Then how is he able to remember that? Man, I hope someone got fired for that major plothole. I can't really say I'm a fan of the writing in Alex.vs the Forces of Evil.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ogma posted:

The part that made me laugh at work was when he said 'Bartenders offered me drinks at 10 am and I turned them down'. AEJ has never turned down a drink. I don't think he knows how to.

Wait, how does he feel about bright, colorful drinks that are full of sweet, delicious flavor. Possibly served with a novelty glowing ice cube or adorable tiny umbrella? I could see him turning those down because they're too "girly" for a BIG, STRONG MAN like him. But then again, booze is booze...

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ugh, if he does buy his own compound, how much of each episode is going to be just him screaming about how any day now the deep state is going to turn his compound into another Waco?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Marsupial Ape posted:

So…uh…should a man buy these pills the money does go to the families, right? Asking for a friend in Canada.

Oh hell no, leave us the gently caress out it. :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

If Alex Jones has magic powers, does that make him a witch and can we burn him? Asking for the Witchfinder General a "friend".