Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Deptfordx posted:

Lol, the increasingly frequent depressed sighs from Jones.

I just envisioned him just sliding down in his chair and covering his face. They were just so audible and he must have been screaming internally at the last one.

Marsupial Ape posted:

I know that he's just putting the mic away from his face and leaning back to yell, but I like to imagine Jordan runs across Dan's bed room/podcast studio to do it. And then Dan just says. "Perhaps".

I hate to suggest a 4 hour episode as anybody's intro to the podcast, but if you hate Alex Jones and want to hear him get intellectually dunked on for over two hours by the attorney for the Sandy Hook parents, this is the one to listen to.

Just the entire deposition miniseries is some of the most brilliant stuff that I've heard because that's what happens when Alex Jones can't Alex Jones his way out of an argument.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jan 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Marsupial Ape posted:

The Project Camelot space weirdos are just as bad, if not worse. They openly reference movies when explaining the secret space program.

Also, it should be noted that Jones believes in ‘predictive programming’, ‘soft disclosure’, and ‘lesser magic’. Basically, he believes that the Globalists are telling us exactly what they are doing and their intentions through popular media and thus not only indoctrinate the masses, but gain their implicit consent.

Movies are the white papers, guys.

Jones thinks that, in order to do their black magic, the Globalist's have to broadcast what they are going to do so that it happens with no problems.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

Thanks, SA, for turning me onto this show. I'd never heard of it.

I couldn't listen to it every day but it's a cool change of pace from a lot of the podcasts I enjoy.

There will absolutely be days where you have to listen to it in chunks. Still great but Alex Jones doing his poo poo can be a lot to handle.

edit: Oh we're doing best drops? Gotta go with MAMA! TITTY!

Testekill fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 30, 2022

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Tree Dude posted:

Alex was still flirting with trying to win over the Q audience I think right up until he got completely destroyed while interviewing Q-Shaman (Knowledge Fight 518 January 11, '21). From that point onward he has been pretty hostile to Q poo poo... or more accurately he still spews 90% of the same talking points but when the subject of Q comes up he gets mad about it because he's not an important figure with that crowd.

I remember when he was pretending that he knew the original Q who got it stolen off of him & co-opted.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I love all of the Lionel episodes. Dude hates backpacks.

His whole shtick was angry youtube rants, he's what you'd get if Doug Walker started trying to get the alt right audience.

Shageletic posted:

Dan is too good of a person to get into it but I am intensely curious about the brawl Alex had with his second wife on Xmas eve. What was that about?

The funniest things about Alex is stuff Dan is too decent to get into. Like the transcripts that came out of Alex flipping out and taking his shirt off when in marital counseling with his first wife

I think his second wife might have hit his daughter. Dan doesn't want to get into it when it's a family thing and doubly so if it involves a minor.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I know that Dan & Jordan don't post here and I'm yelling this into the void but.... please put Alex on time out for next episode, I don't want to even know what he's going to say about the invasion of Ukraine.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Deptfordx posted:

Relatively new to KF. What's Sweary Kerry?

Sweary Kerry is just what they call the woman from Project Camelot, the space weirdos that they cover when Alex is either boring or in time out.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

That Harrison Smith guy is spectacularly un-charming isn’t he? He makes Alex sound profound.

Harrison is absolutely a nazi but he's such a boring person, just unlistenably boring.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Tree Dude posted:

How big did Alex say the Info Wars reach was while under oath at the last deposition (or at least the last one KF covered)? Was it 10% of the English speaking world?

Yep, it was a spectacular own goal when trying to defend himself by saying that not many people would have heard him lying about Sandy Hook.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Alex is 100% railing Adderall.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Remember how Alex fired Rainbow Snatch because he was worried that she was digging too deep and was going to get the company in trouble with shadowgate or whatever the gate of gates was called?

SetSliRol posted:

My first episode was the one where Alex is adamant about how he did not fire a person on his network, they just left, they were a great guy but also an rear end in a top hat who asked for too much money but Alex did not fire them!! I forget who it was exactly but I've always thought about going through the backlog to get more context because it was a great episode to start with.

Then the episode after that was the January 6th insurrection, and hearing Owen(?) somehow managing to have a violenceclimax while also having no emotion in his voice whatsoever was certainly an experience.

It was Harrison Smith having a fash climax.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I'm not sure how Alex expects this to go since he has literally been on camera bragging about moving assets around. Does he think that the counsel doesn't pay attention to the poo poo he says on his show?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1519797276616634368

A little breaky for Dan & Jordan.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

MrMojok posted:

Who the hell is giving him millions of dollars?!? Peter Thiel?

Peter Thiel or Elon Musk.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I wonder where the gently caress Alex actually is. Is he trying to skip the country or has he just caught covid for the umpteenth time?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Tree Dude posted:

The same person who uploaded Teen Gambling put up the Herpes video but Alex isn't on that one.

Booooooooooo

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Grand Fromage posted:

That's what Owen looks like? lol

Guys like Owen and Harrison Smith look like such loving dorks.

edit: Does anyone remember what stretch of episodes the ShadowGate saga was? I remember it being extremely funny.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Piell posted:

Actually Alex Jones was panicking that people were storming the capitol because despite calling for it he didn't expect his idiot followers to actually do it.

The 1/6 episode is extremely wild where Infowars is flipping between Alex who is telling people not to go in and that it's all a false flag, and Owen screaming about how its the new 1776 as he breaks into the capitol

Harrison Smith actually, it's why he was all in on the capitol has fallen poo poo because he's a boring little nazi gently caress.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

You think Dan and Jordan are still in the air?

This would sure be a thing to hear about when you land.

Jordan knew and had to keep quiet about it which is a monumental feat for him.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Samovar posted:

Jones' ex-wife and Jan 6 investigators are subpoenaing the poo poo out of this phone data...

It's going to be a loving goldmine.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Renegret posted:

I'm uh

I'm sorry I asked

Her deposition is extremely powerful in the sense that you get an understanding just how monstrous some human beings truly are without being something like a murderer/child molester/ out & out nazi. I was listening to it on the bus and my eyes were just wide open and with my hand covering my mouth because that was an evil human being.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

ILL Machina posted:

Quite a few left, and the aforementioned bankruptcies will have to adjudicate where all his money has to go, but he essentially doesn't have access to his own money so I'm kinda confused as to how the wife and kids are going on these vacations. I know he's doing shady business accounting to justify his travel. Their own money/family cash that doesn't attach to Alex?

Free Speech Systems is in his dad's name IIRC and the dick pills and poo poo are sold through something else that is owned by his dad and not directly part of Infowars.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

Goddammit what did Luigi Primo do

Anti-vaxx rear end in a top hat.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Stevie P declaring that he'd been using Alex all along after Jan 6th is still my favourite Knowledge Fight moment of all time.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Morroque posted:

On the other hand, if it truly was bad news from his lawyers, then I struggle to wonder what more it could be. There was a bankruptcy hearing in two weeks, but it was postponed until the end of the month.

I also have to wonder if his lawyers, fully aware that they're unlikely to get paid from any of this, aren't limiting their involvement in Alex's affairs to the bare necessities only. Given that, what would they feel it prudent to inform him of anything? It's not like he'd listen.

Dan's theory that it is staffing problems following Owen going to prison makes more sense to me for the current moment.

Owen might be a clown but he's still Alex's second in command. With no Owen he's probably having to do more than he wants and Alex is a lazy fat gently caress at the best of times.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Megabound posted:

I forgot which host and which show on Alex's network it was but they covered the New York Post article on Knowledge Fight when that happened and it's where the cult of Celine bit comes from. He absolutely knows about KF, that man can't go a day without googling his own name.

I believe that was the little actual Nazi Harrison.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1724574468658389427

He'll be better tomorrow.

Also his long pauses are agonisingly long.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

John Mirra posted:

"I'm having mental break downs.....on air"

Did you see all the stackies he didn't get to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The person who made the Alex Jones game is also the guy who made the Kyle Rittenhouse game