Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Lol, the increasingly frequent depressed sighs from Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Inspector Hound posted:

The intro song has made me laugh like crazy for like four years

It's an extremely strong intro theme.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

No joke, I've been listening for a month, and until today I thought they were really into the Mexican artist Selena, not Selene Dan's cat. Makes slightly more sense, I suppose.

Started listening slightly earlier and assumed they were making some Moon based podcast inside-joke/reference until they actually mentioned the cat a few weeks in.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Relatively new to KF. What's Sweary Kerry?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

A shame😔. That guy clearly enjoys twisting Jones in knots.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Frantically now pressing 'F5' on Podcast Feed.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

They mention Alex got Covid a while ago.

When was that?

As you can imagine, googling 'Alex Jones' and 'Covid' isn't terribly helpful. Not helped by there's a well known celebrity with the same name here in the UK who also recently had it.

Can't find it in the deluge.

Edit: Also curious. What episode did they introduce the amazing title track in?

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Mar 25, 2022

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dear god I've listened to so much Knowledge Fight while playing so much Elden Ring the past 2 weeks.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

Imagine being a person that would ever believe even for a heartbeat that Alex would be able to make a genuine apology that he then later wouldn’t claim was a deep fake by the globalists to sell salt pills.

Right, like it wouldn't be 24 hours before he'd start walking it back.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Going through backlog of post election stuff.

Just had to explain to several people why I just shouted aloud "Oh gently caress off Alex! You cannot possibly be buying this!" in 508 when Steve Pieczenik tells Alex about getting a call from President Xi after his appearance on the show to say how good infowars is and they didn't want to 'get into a problem situation' with their mighty news organisation. :rolleyes:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

ashpanash posted:

Jones finally sat for questioning starting yesterday:

'It's time to pray'

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

That Opening Arguments was really interesting. After the victory lap the lawyer did for his deposition on Knowledge Fight it was fascinating to hear the more critical take of another experienced deposition lawyer on both sides performance.

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Apr 8, 2022

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I hadn't seen a recent picture, man his head is rapidly getting increasingly spheroid.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Your Gay Uncle posted:

It's always funny to me how much Alex and associates all claim to hate Hollywood, but all their ideas are basically taken from movies or tv shows.

The globalists are going to use the Baron Harkonnen heart plugs so they can use Cobra against G.I. Joe, all while the portals from Stargate are active to depopulate the world

Alex genuinally does seem to be a bit of an old school scifi nerd.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Never forget their brain genius masterstroke explanation as to why this isn't actually incredibly loving stupid: those cocky globalists can't help but brag about their exploits in plain sight through popular media! Is why it's all true! You see?!

I'm sure I've heard him claim it's one of Gods rules that they have too. :shrug:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Yeah that whole "I'm not saying I want my audience to start murdering people buutttttttt......." was hosed up even by his standards.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Boy, he sure showed him. :rolleyes:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I've been wondering if he's buying it himself in another idiot scheme to hide his money where he's convinced himself "Crypto is untracable. Oh Alex, you brain genius. You've done it again!"

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

*Every other scammer and grifter*

'That guy was an idiot, I'm too smart to get caught'

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

They're good to listen to on this. I am extremely unconvinced either are actually good comedians. Is any of their stuff online?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Yeah, I listened to a bit and was "Yeah, I'm good". If Alex isn't turning up, and there's no interesting weirdness in the other usual suspects I'm suprised they didn't decide to skip today.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

The Major may be a wonk

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1543953970854612992?s=21&t=nj4IaaDBOLw0LFc6WBr6NA

Per a tweet in the thread below, in one of the early project Camelot episodes they told Mark Richards, if he was listening, to create an intelligent cuttlefish species and this guy did it.

Ehhh, "Talking Squid in Outer Space" has been a scifi staple forever.

Probably just coincedence.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Gotta confess, I'd never heard of "The Georgia Guidestones" either before today.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The Endgame KF's are literally next on my list to listen to.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Is there an episode where Jordan gives the full story of his upbringing in a cult?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

I don’t know what’s crazier, the above of the fact that the person in question is kind of…reasonable!

He runs rings around Alex, I was honestly suprised.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Is there a history dive Knowledge Fight where they cover Alex's reaction to Obama's election?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

How the gently caress can a man with that level of anxiety also be a stand up comic? :psyduck:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea its great to hear normal people who aren't that in thr know to listen and experience it.

There was a QAnon episode Dave went on that talked about The Getty and its amazing listening to Dave just scream and go crazy.

Which podcast/episode is this?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I started listening to the podcast.

Then I started going through the backlog, cherry picking the most interesting dates and descriptions.

On 2 different devices and 3 different podcast apps!

The main one of both I accidentally deleted my podcast listening history.

So now if i go into the back catalogue it's a magical mystery tour, of 'Does this sound familiar', or 20 minutes in "gently caress. I remember this one'

I am very smart!

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Marsupial Ape posted:

Could you imagine the fun poo poo a non-evil Alex Jones could have come up with?

Also, the team lead designer on WoT 5th Edition is a Chicago based gentleman by the name of Kenneth Hite. Not really relevant, but Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff is a great podcast about game design, history, esoterica, creativity, and averting WW2 by convincing Hitler to start over life as a cowboy in the American West after surviving WW1.

I should start a thread, ugh.

Seconding Ken and Robin is great.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

No, no. You're not doing it right. Has Alex taught you nothing?

You meant "I could not listen to the end of the episode just wanted to peacefully murder Alex that whole time."

Remember kids you too can make violent threats and obvious incitements to violence, just throw peacefully into that sentence and it's all good!.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Eh, I'd say it was 50/50. It's definitely both.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

drat, listening to Kanye West talk I was "Ok, that dude is either under-medicated on something he should be, or over-medicated on something he shouldn't".

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

tsob posted:

What's even going to happen with Infowars now that Alex has declared bankruptcy and couldn't pay his bandwidth? Or will that even have any notable effect on the site/Alex?

It's probably going to take years for the bankruptcy and all the legal consequences for Alex to play out.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Lol, GIS'd Bidondi and he looks exactly like I was envisaging listening to the podcast.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Say what did happen with Owen Shroyer and January the 6th.

Wasn't he looking at being charged? Did anything come of that, or is it still waiting to play out.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Lol. The notoriously argumentative Scott Adams. The man who boasts of his persuasive powers and general genius is suddenly 'Whatever you say Senpai. Please enlighten me'.

That's comical levels of pathetic.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The one that makes my heart sink and go "Oh Jesus, Alex. Do we have to do this again?" is the Ted Bundy monologue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Tree Dude posted:

KF is doing a live show in Milwaukee on March 3rd but tickets sold out in less than an hour :argh:

Well guess that answers their worries about their popularity and selling out a show.