Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The lawyer mentioned, in his interview with Dan and Jordan, that HBO was there recording. Anyone knows what they’re up to in this context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Speaking of good episodes, there is the one right after Jan 6th where he interviews the Q Shaman and gets ripped apart for being a hypocritical grifter :allears:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The key to understand Alex’s relationship to Q is that, at his core, he’s a grifter, whose relationship to any and all conspiracy figures are directly related to his ability to use them for profit.

Q is very problematic for him, because it has a huge following and a lot of people had been completely hooked by it. But the nature of Q (it being completely anonymous) means he can’t really easily attach his importance to it. He can’t claim to be Q, that ship has sailed (and would be inherently illogical: if he’s Q why would he out himself?) and he can’t really say that he’s in the know with Q because that would be raising questions about why he won’t drop the big bombshell “q drops” or why he predicts completely different things.

So he can’t make money off Q, but at the same time, Q pulls away people who he could sell bullshit powder to. So oppose it he must.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Turns out Roger Stone is the next level grifter.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

GAM is one of my favourite podcasts, Eli Bosnik has a direct psychic link to my funny bone. They did a great live show on the Alex Jones produced (and starring) “Amerigeddon”, a movie so bad you can’t even buy it off InfoWars apparently.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Big news today: collapse of the Soviet Union was a false flag!

*insert Simpsons gif*

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Mercury_Storm posted:

Yeah, it was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention at the time that the whole attempt was going to be an embarrassing criminal failure, especially when Trump hosed off to watch the shitshow on TV lol. Alex distanced himself from it ASAP and started blaming non-existent groups like antifa and BLM.

That really cringy asshat on his payroll was all party about it live on air though, which was very funny in hindsight.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The new Policy Wonk sound bite is fun but I’ll miss “m-my neck is freakishly large”.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Alex gleefully spouting homophobic talking points to imply that Ukraine is in the wrong...wow, I mean, yeah no poo poo it's Alex but man that's a low blow.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

That Harrison Smith guy is spectacularly un-charming isn’t he? He makes Alex sound profound.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Grand Fromage posted:

Jones started out doing a Rush Limbaugh impression, and as much as Rush was garbage, he knew how to do radio. The Ben Shapiro types don't. Also Jones has occasional shreds of humanity within the shambling mass of his bullshit. The new generation types like Shapiro are automatons designed from birth to spit talking points. There's no person in there, nothing to relate to.

This is a good point. I do remember when Smith was narrating Jan 6th that even when he was riding that fascist boner on air, he sounded completely damp and boring.

If these schmucks saw the Hindenburg explode in front of them, they’d need a lot more than a slightly sped up voice to appear excited.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

There will be a lot of HIPPA talk in the upcoming days…

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Marsupial Ape posted:

Is Dr. Marbles an actual medical doctor? Because I think HIPPA only applies to actual medical doctors and their patients.

I wouldn’t know, I just know that a lot of angry chuds scream about HIPPA whenever they’re angry about something vaguely medical.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Imagine being a person that would ever believe even for a heartbeat that Alex would be able to make a genuine apology that he then later wouldn’t claim was a deep fake by the globalists to sell salt pills.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Holy poo poo this guy.

I think this whole "people who think the law starts and stops with the 2nd amendment getting in front of an actual law expert" is my new kink. It's so wonderful :allears:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Holy moly that was a jam!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

“Increasingly isolated” etc.

I wouldn’t worry tbh.

I have to say, of all the things to grind my gears about Alex, his fake laugh is top tier. It’s so gratingly fake.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I hate knowing that Buffalo will be another false flag that Alex can insist the Globalists will use to take away the freedems. It’s so hatefully awful and so numbingly predictable.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I can’t believe someone mentioned the town of Sandy Hook on Info Wars on 9 goddamnmotherfucking 11.

Had it been literally any other network Alex’ legal problems would’ve been ten times worse due to the shot he’d spew about it. The irony is kind of beautiful in a way.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

As if that would’ve stopped the crazies.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Spoeank posted:

Oh my God Alex Jones having Joe Rogan on as a guest on the night of 9/11 is :discourse:

I don’t know what’s crazier, the above of the fact that the person in question is kind of…reasonable!

Like, holy poo poo, it’s crazy the petty stuff Alex bogs down in on 9motherfucking11. You’d expect him to read the Book of Revelation start to finish and scream about Jews non stop and instead it comes of as any other milk run day with made up illuminati plots. This episode is one of the most unexpected things I’ve ever heard from him.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jul 20, 2022

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

So uh apparently Alex just straight up said SH was the deep state on his show the other day. Interesting legal strategy ngl.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Many things in life are funny, but none of them reach the hilarity of hearing a lawyer asking AJ for the receipts for his crackpot theories about the CIA and the Las Vegas shooting.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Here’s a preview of what AJ will inevitably talk about constantly next week:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1596675465019887622?s=46&t=czo7ZrtFxOlGPb6yD4vrKA

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The 9/11 ep was wild for a number of reasons:

1: Alex is kind of smugly “I told you it would happen” about it and not at all upset about it. If it’d happen today he’d read The Book of Revelation live on air while painting his body in chicken blood.

2: going in hard with it being the EU.

3: having Joe Rogan in as a guest for a prolonged interview where Rogan runs circles around Alex and completely dismantles his knee jerk theory crafting. Turns out Rogan was somewhat less of a tool 20 years ago…

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Oh what a surprise that a significant portion of today’s ep is Troyer and AJ whining over Twitter. “I don’t even wanna be on Twitter” yeah okay buddy.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

And yet, and *yet*, he is no Harrison Smith. The Jan 6th ep is borderline unlistenable just because of his wet towel of a voice.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Shinji2015 posted:

This week's batch of episodes are chock full of people that are very hard to listen to so far. Might as cover Peterson or Shapiro for Friday's episode at this point just to round it out

Throw in Angry Joe and Nostalgia Critic just for the hell of it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Alex muttering “you got a thing for his wife” when Ye brought up that guy’s wife for the umpteenth time was the most astute observation he’s ever done. Made me laugh.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

It is KRAKEN TIME

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I’m with Jordan. I too am very angry that I can’t know for sure “I love Hitler and the Holocaust didn’t happen” would be a campaign message too messy for the American public.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hearing Alex shrugging off Barbra Walter’s death with a “who cares” made me laugh just as much as Jordan. It’s amazing to hear AJ *not* assuming some deep state shenanigans over a celebrity death.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

LionYeti posted:

Yeah I think even he can't think of anything nefarious for someone dying at 92.

Except he can when it’s the pope or anyone tangentially important to the conspiracy nutter sphere.

It was a really hilarious delivery though.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hey if you’ve found a never ending source of stupids who will throw money at anyone loud and racist enough…

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Alex barking about Iraq and Justin Smolett and all that is so loving trite and stupid. The slightest scrutiny reveals the stupidity of those “arguments”, and when you are the lesser person in a conversation with Pierce “why is James Bond walking around with a baby like a sissy?!” Morgan then you are truly spectacularly bad.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Most important person in the world (Tucker Carlson) for axed, I bet AJ has some good words of advice to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

For some reason I was under the impression that Celine was a Siamese. Looking good regardless!