Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I think it's crazy how his tone completely shifts whenever he goes into one of his word salad tirades. Like there's a switch being flipped from relatively normal to raving lunatic.

I consume this podcast as surreal entertainment, since it's so far removed from where I live and from the society I live in. It's scary to imagine that this persona is actually real with real listeners who listen to him and nod in agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Daria absolutely strikes me as the type to volunteer to work at a concentration camp.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

My read is that he is the grift. He has become one with it. He can't not launch into his insane word salad tirades even when his audience is nowhere to be found.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I need to find that episode again where he plays Rammstein – Amerika in the background. It really drives home that it is all aesthetic, no substance.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Just binge the Project Camelot stuff, it's all extremely out there and the host is always a huge dick to people, it's great.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I decided to listen to KF from the beginning to get away from the war a bit.

#10 has Aleksandr Dugin on :negative:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

The constant audio glitches are a bit weird. They've obviously both bought good mics, but a 10m cat5e cable was too much?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

"They admit this" still takes the cake imo.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I don't have a problem with Jordan as a concept, just with the degree of Jordan. I think the show would be much worse without Jordan, so it just needs to dial the Jordan down by a bit.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Tree Dude posted:

I can forgive the poor quality of her audio

I had serious problems trying to understand what she was saying and got frustrated after I had to rewind half a dozen times and listen intently. The constant audio glitches (laptop mic with wifi packet loss?) plus accent were too much. My English is decent, but not good enough to understand her reliably. :(

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

It's crazy how you can just go on the radio and shout absolute insane bullshit and people just throw money at you so you can yell even more.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Cat Puke posted:

There's got to be 900 hours of knowledge fight. If you finished it in less than 2 months I have some concerns about your mental state.

It's time to pray for jase1.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

#130 and #230 are the two documentary series. And yes, they are wild.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

#168: Alex Vs. Bill Ayers must be added to the OP.

Holy. loving. poo poo.

Bill Ayers apparently went in completely blind and he's utterly befuddled and has no idea what that insane person is talking about. :magical:

//edit: Wow, Alex Jones is getting repeatedly turbo murdered, just relentlessly dunked on by someone a thousand times more educated than him. And it just keeps going even after Bill Ayers starts being a bit of a dick to Alex.

If someone did this to me on my own show I'd flee and live under an assumed name in a remote village on the other side of the globe and hope nobody ever figures out who I am.

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 23:07 on May 9, 2022

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Marsupial Ape posted:

Actually, it’s the Smithsonian. They’re hiding all the giant human bones!

#171 for more info. :eng101:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

That's what I found when I tried to get away from Ukraine war episodes. I ran straight into an old episode with Aleksandr Dugin…

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I can confirm that listening from the beginning is soul destroying.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I have now arrived at the tiny bullhorn episodes (#478, #480) :allears:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

So that's what happens to Dan if he's left alone on the podcast. Making cat meows and drinking a Radler.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Yes indeed.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

So Dan is cursed to work so much because if he stops, wild poo poo starts happening until he starts working again?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I think he overplayed his hand a bit. Doing outlandish dumb poo poo is par for the course, but you gotta know when to dial it down.

The cowabunga is a highlight though, lmao.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Ozymandamous.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

You also have chuds calling everything "bias" [sic].

Conservatives are just extremely stupid.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Well, alcohol is a very potent neurotoxin. The nicotine from cigarettes isn't taken in quantities that are as severely detrimental. Alcohol is definitely the winner in terms of lethality.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

This was posted to Reddit.

Can you imagine trying to explain this photo to someone?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Someone on the kf reddit made this:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

You can start from the beginning again and know how things will turn out, which will give you a valua… a perspective.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

#559: Noam Man's Land

quote:

In this installment, Alex Jones has one of the most confusing interviews of his career with Noam Chomsky.

It's an absolutely wild episode imo.

#114: Piers Morgan Interview

dito. Just in a "let them fight" kind of way.

#698: For Squatch, There Are No Heroes

Not Alex Jones, and just… what?

And the absolute most insane double-episode howler is #703 and #704, where we learn who was behind 9/11 It's the EU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Eeeelon. Eeeeelon.

:suicide:

I had to turn it off at that point. Jesus tapdancing christ.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

rotinaj posted:

Give it a skip if you don’t hate yourself

While I do hate myself, I don't hate myself enough for that. Definitely a skip for me. Cripes.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

rotinaj posted:

This is gonna be an incredible episode and i expect atonal shrieking from the start

I'd expect jordan to go beyond the range of audible sound after about 30 seconds tbh.

If you opened audacity, you'd see him screech at 50 kHz and beyond.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Alex's business model depends on constant struggle against an imaginary enemy that can only be fought by buying crap from Infowars. He's happy with anything to further that goal, but you can't just go and say the quiet part out loud. That just makes the victim narrative harder to maintain, and it doesn't make money.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I am reminded how supermarkets often use three variations of a product. One highly-priced one, one low-priced one, and one in the middle that has the largest margin for the supermarket.

I don't know who I'd put on the low or high shelf here, but Nick Fuentes is squarely on the middle shelf and that's why he's on that show.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Bandwidth is cheap and typically billed at the end of the month. It's an excuse.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

It's the violence he wants his audience to inflict in his stead. The audience understands that he can't act because of the Globalists, just like the audience understands that Globalist means Jew.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Imagine you are supposed to show up for trial tomorrow and your lawyer suddenly can't represent you because they got their license suspended. Would you hire a lawyer where that is a real possibility?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

https://soundcloud.com/dan-proctor-406299961/alex-went-down-to-georgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

He sounds like he was trapped in an abusive work environment. People constantly struggle to get out of them. I totally buy that he wanted to make dumbshit "documentaries" and that's fun if you can make things up about… roads? But that turns a bit when the focus turns to individuals who aren't even public figures.

gently caress him, but gently caress him a lot less than Alex Jones.