Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

BigRed0427 posted:

It's ok. You don't have to listen to it if you can't handle it. I completely skipped the episode of Alex talking about the trans guy that shot up a school.

Yeah, I think going forward I'm going to DL the Tucker episodes so it counts as a play, then delete them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

No Friday ep?

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

BigRed0427 posted:

What was the charge dropped against SBF?

There's a reasonable explanation here: https://popehat.substack.com/p/is-following-an-extradition-treaty

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Yeah, it's nice to see Alex taking a break and relaxing with an Adderall sandwich.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Xiahou Dun posted:

As opposed to modern astrology which has a perfectly reasonable explanation for how celestial bodies mold our personalities.

Uh, yeah. The reptilians personally meddle in every human's genes, and THEY'RE susceptible to Mars rays.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

FFT posted:

How has no one gotten across to Dan that it's "antisemitic" not "antisemetic" yet?

Jordan gets it right!

Maybe he's just listened to too much Jones and he didn't catch it like "white supremist" (which just goes by without comment at this point)

That's how we talk in Missouri. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

ILL Machina posted:

He did a couple episodes in what seemed like a trial period not long ago. Looked like they were gonna partner as a way to dodge Infowars legal issues but after a couple shows I don't think anything else came of it.

Honestly, Alex probably learned that the cyber Krugerrands he was being paid in were still reported to the bankruptcy court.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Froghammer posted:

Honestly it's kind of funny that nobody in the KF community really knows whether or not Jones is doing content behind Crowder's paywall because finding out for certain would involve giving Crowder money and gently caress that noise

Can you imagine the mailing lists you would get signed up for by subscribing to Crowder?

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Monday's episode: "It's over for Humanity"

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Xiahou Dun posted:

Did you get the extra long episode with a side of fries or do you listen at 3/4 speed?

3/4 speed is only for the really coked out Alex episodes.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

rotinaj posted:

I am kinda surprised there hasn’t been a shitfaced meltdown yet though

Maybe now that the bankruptcy court told him “lol no”

I wonder if one of his lawyers was smart enough to take him out after the bankruptcy decision, get him really drunk, and just let him rant somewhere quiet and private to try to burn off that energy.

Why yes, I have had to handle narcissistic people.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Two ghouls circling the drain, desperately trying to feed off each other.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Grand Fromage posted:

One of my cats has developed an aversion to Alex Jones, she gets mad and pins her ears back when hearing him.

You might need to Nonk him out before listening.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

loving what? This is literally the first item in Steam's New and Trending.

I reported it for libel against Lenny Posner.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

I read Piers Anthony way too early in the 80s/90s, too. Even as a pre pubescent I had a gut feeling something hosed up was going on. Those first couple Xanth books were super fun, though.

Is there a support group for us? I already have the t-shirt.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Will Bankston's presence affect Alex's commentary on this case?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elon-musk-testify-lawsuit-jewish-man-neo-nazi-brawl_n_65de0913e4b005b85831d340?2i

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Deptfordx posted:

Fortunately, as others have said, it's all narcissistic delusion anyway.

The part that made me laugh at work was when he said 'Bartenders offered me drinks at 10 am and I turned them down'. AEJ has never turned down a drink. I don't think he knows how to.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

So…uh…should a man buy these pills the money does go to the families, right? Asking for a friend in Canada.

The money goes to 'Not Alex Jones Inc' which is owned by 'AEJ Independent' which is controlled by 'gently caress the US Bankruptcy courts, LLC', which is owned by banked sperm from Alex's dad, which grants Alex control of the money but not legal liability.

It's very simple.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

0konner posted:

So a new story in Alex’s life is he’s trying and failing to find a vet who will neuter his cat without vaccinating it.

Didn't he list the cat as a show animal and an asset for the bankruptcy court? Doesn't having a show animal fixed destroy its value?

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

The cat is probably roaming around his McMansion, yowling for sex, and Alex just wants it to shut the gently caress up.

Oh, sure, I know it's mostly incompetence, but I am very amused at the possibility of CATFRAUD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Tell me about your worm thoughts.

How you dune?