Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
(1hr 47min) SATANIC HAMBURGER: NO CHEESE, NO KETCHUP, NO MUSTARD, NO LETTUCE. JUST LIKE THEY'RE TRININ' TO TAKE OUR GUNS.

https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/knowledge-fight-march-11-2014

(he also puts super male vitality on the satanic hamburger, successfully exorcising it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I EVOKE THE POWER OF THE SATANTIC HAMBURGER TO SUMMON..... THE HUNGRY BURGER!!

GO!! HUNGRY HAMBURGER DEMON WITH 2000 ATTACK POINTS!!

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 8, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

MrMojok posted:

A little bit of Alex goes a long way, so I'm using a couple of reddit threads to selectively pick from peoples' "Best Of" lists.

Right now it's #404, Alex Goes to CPAC, and it's incredible to hear him bellowing onstage (and from offstage while other people are speaking), just progressively drunker and drunker.

"We're having a good time tonight in defiance of their tyranny, it's amazing"

This one was very good, Alex gets so drunk it sounds like he's about to puke at some points. The whole thing is a majorly pathetic sideshow to even the embarrassment that was the actual CPAC.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Yeah, it was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention at the time that the whole attempt was going to be an embarrassing criminal failure, especially when Trump hosed off to watch the shitshow on TV lol. Alex distanced himself from it ASAP and started blaming non-existent groups like antifa and BLM.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 11, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Any coverage of Jones other than a point by point takedown of everything he says or him sitting in a deposition chair is bad coverage.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
It was a pretty bad idea to make a guy like Alex (narcissistic serial liars) president too.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Yes this is, perhaps, a very suspicious level of stanning for Russia at this point.

Marsupial Ape posted:

I’m still not a hundred percent that Daria isn’t Alex’s Russian handler. Back in 2015, Alex was invited to do a spot on RT via Skype. What actually happened was that he ended up being debriefed by Russian intelligence agents who set up the RT spot as a pretense. They grilled him on if he was for real or not and then, because they trained to manipulate narcissists, lay into Alex with praise and basically flip him. Alex describes this all in great detail on his show and is too stupid to realize he got flipped into a Russian asset for free. 2015 is the same year that Daria starts at infowars and the bots start pumping Alex’s numbers.

KF #82 for context

So, yeah, maybe a bit tinfoil hatter of me, but I think Daria was doing as she was trained.

Or maybe just makes this a more likely scenario, if only for Alex admitting on air that he'd been in contact with Russian Intelligence (if that wasn't just a lie to try and make himself look cool, that is).

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Feb 25, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
They're only interesting for the sections where they analyze how hard he start backpedaling once the invasion has begun and the Russians aren't greeted as liberators with flower wreaths like they were apparently expecting.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I remember hearing Krazy Kerry on the Anthony Patch show a while back, not sure why I was listening. This guy has a lot of crazy poo poo on here: https://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/jayw4-cc64a/The-Anthony-Patch-Show-Podcast

They were talking about the "Cosmic Egg of Osiris" being released and distributing "Digital DNA" into our timeline, through 5G signals of course, which would rewrite your DNA and prepare us for alien landings or something of that nature. Everything, even toll booths would be distributing 5G digital DNA signals!! Eventually, once we reach "10G" we would be able to talk directly with the spirit realm. Also, Hillary Clinton had already been arrested in the spirit realm and it was just waiting to "manifest in the physical." :shepface:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Love how Jones will just say "THIS IS CONFIRMED [some bullshit here]!", like he still has access to Bill Cooper's mystical military filing cabinet which just happened to contain all knowledge of every secret government program ever. :rolleyes:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Didnt Alex say he channels the power of the Christian devil, but resists being possessed by him? lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
In one of the previous episodes, his wife describes how they had multi millions of dollars and had no idea what to spend it on, while Jones was going on road trips (with the whole family) across the country to get adoration from fans. This was kind of the last straw for his wife at the time, because she didn't even want to be there and Alex was just getting more and more insane.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
There have been so many times where he's threatened to quit over the past few years, or Dan and Jordan were pretty sure he'd be off the air.. and then there's still 300-400 more episodes to go after those. Alex doesn't have a reputation to ruin like someone like OJ Simpson did.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I would have found that episode more uncomfortable if Jones was not a total and complete profit driven monster

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Don't forget the chi-com atheists though :q:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Dan and Jordan are on Behind the Bastards on a semi recent episode:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/part-one-how-the-rich-ate-93526364/

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Loved how at the end of the last episode, Roger Stone came on to complain about getting immediately banned for re-registering on twitter (just like pillow guy did), and before he came on Alex Jones started on a spiel about how his ban was FAKE NEWS before Stone had to correct him that it actually happened and explain why he did it. :lol:

Bad thing happen to conservative = fake news I guess

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Alex is/was doing that voice on purpose because he's trying to sound like Rush Limbaugh. I think it was on his Behind the Bastards episode where they revealed that he hasn't always sounded like that and he said that he wanted to sound more gruff like Rush early on. He may have done that voice for so long at this that it hosed up his vocal cords too though, so maybe he can't not sound like that any longer.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 9, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
The last parts of this latest deposition episode are incredible, one of the lawyers happened to have a paper describing all of Alex's financials and shell companies and the they get grilled on it hard. Both on the contents and for not having given that up that information years ago.

Notable quotes (not exact):

"Oh and all this money is going to uh... AEJ holdings"
"Do you know what Alex Jones' middle name is?"
"I don't I'm so sorry"

"After Pizza Gate, Mr. Jones realized that 4Chan was not reliable"

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 26, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Well they both kind of bombed out of the comedy scene before getting into the podcast, I don't think they actually do comedy shows anymore except maybe for fun?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Alex only does toed once or twice a year... to test the potency :rolleyes:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Grand Fromage posted:

There are two Q&A episodes on the website, he talks about it in one of them.

Have a link? I can't find them on there.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Cat Puke posted:

Stevie P when he told Alex to his face that he's been manipulating him for years.

What's the story on this one, and which episode?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Does rampant drinking kill you faster than smoking? Fans of Rush Limbaugh's early grave want to know.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Time for a little drinky. A liiiiitle driiiinky for me , then I'm going to come back and have another drink

:lol:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
i think my favorite episode is the one where a multi-level-marketing/pyramid scheme scammer goes on Infowars and Alex is convinced that this is the true path to riches. He ends up making the site infowarsyes.com to sell MLM garbage and the site is still up, and broken, last I checked lol.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I wonder if we can correlate Jones increasing pivot to Putin/Russia to around the time he realized that these cases might go very badly from him and he refused to participate in discovery, etc.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
BUTTONS!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I've been hearing on the episodes that they have a zillion to ship out (or Dan does I guess) so it's probably just really slow. People had been getting them for a month or so before I just got these too.

Oh yeah and I put in my request on the link Dan gave pretty close to when the episode came out and he announced it too, like within 30-60 minutes.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 2, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I got a gigantic (medium, which is still huge, the large one would probably take up a whole wall) purple penguin tapestry from the Knowledge Fight guy's store, but does anyone know whose signature is on here?

https://www.teepublic.com/tapestry/11697589-purple-penguin?store_id=400246

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Tree Dude posted:

I just ran into episode 284 which opens with Alex giving an unattributed quote which leads Dan to tracking down and reading an entire insane book that Alex definitely read in the 90s and based a lot of his conspiracies around.

Then we get the first appearance of Norm Pattis who we learn was calling for strict gun control after Sandy Hook.

Wild stuff and I'm only halfway into this episode that the description insisted was boring.

Whoa I guess that means that Norm is GLOBALIST!! and has been in the bag for the NWO to tank the sandy hook cases all along!! :tinfoil:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Alex Jones: "I didn't know that Nick Fuentes was a Nazi lover".

:stare:

Dude, this guy was on your show and part of Infowars for so long and you apparently never listened to anything from him? They were right to call bullshit on this statement right afterwards.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
He can't dial into Satan mode any longer, after YEARS of effort... but just one look in a bathroom mirror for two seconds and he can channel the devil and rip peoples arms off!

It definitely wasn't a coherent unhinged rant lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
From what I've heard, yeah it is. CT is his main state of practice and this goes down on his record forever.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Well you can't just go hiring Alan Dershowitz anymore so you gotta go somewhere I guess, preferably not on Epstein's island either.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Anyone know what the third Lionel episode is?

I found these but the third one doesn't come up just by searching the name:

#247: Lionel
#409: The Lionel Countdown

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
It was a past episode, so maybe Alex was less into the 'pretending to be a devout Christian' thing that became more popular in America and just got worse after 9/11 and especially into the late 2000s.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Shageletic posted:

There was the time they covered it and it led to Dan realizing that that particular episode led into the Heaven's Gate mass suicide. hosed up stuff, conspiracies.

drat, remember which episode that was? Searching for 'coast' or 'bell' doesn't bring anything up.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Just got around to listening to the Infowars Rosanne interview and holy poo poo I don't think I've ever heard such word salad, just complete unbroken ramblings I can barely listen to it. Right at the start of the interview at 52 mins in the episode. :catstare:

Rosanne: "I wrote that book [Rosannarchy] ... where I talk about how to deprogram kids from that Harry Potter bullshit and went on Oprah and sucked her rear end and it only sold 5000 copies"

...what

Rosanne: "I wanted to say that the real reason that Satan was invented, is because in the upper court of God, guess who the prosecuting attorney turns out to be? .......SATAN!!"

Jordan: "Get the poo poo out of here."

:lol:

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Mar 23, 2023

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Have you listened to the Court of Heaven episode? While the pastor speaks without slurring, it's full of the same insane ramblings.

edit:https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/596-possibly-too-wacky

Thanks so much for this, I love the Bakker episodes and hadn't found that one yet. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Kind of wonder if this most recent episode was where Alex just came to accept that his audience were loving morons, just going off on a rant about it kind of like Bill Cooper started doing. Except instead of staying true to his ideals like Bill did he just went into full tilt boogey into scamming people in the most extreme ways possible.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Apr 8, 2023