Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

I'm honestly just blown away by how much money they make.

If Kit's pulling down 90K peddling nonsense, I assume Alex must make 7 figures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Tree Dude posted:

Listening to the series of episodes they did on Alex's End Game "documentary." It was a trip to hear the origin of the strings in the KF intro music. I'm on Part 3 right now and Dan just said "Jordan we've only got 45 minutes of this left" and I laughed because there was still an hour left in the episode and two more 2 hour episodes after that.

Sounds like a laugh, what episodes are the ones where they review his documentaries?

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

ILL Machina posted:

I miss 2021BLACKJACK!

I'm still mad we went all of 2022 without a "2022 BUST!"

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

teen witch posted:

I’m listening to this Pearl interview and I guess being dumb is her brand* but come on girl, have some self respect.

Did God give her hubris where intelligence should be? If I was this empty headed, I wouldn’t make myself a public figure.

*I don’t think it’s just a brand

No, I really don't think its a brand, she's genuinely that incompetent.

Someone on the KF subreddit posted a youtube of a guy going through her videos and a big part of it is just how unbelievably bad of a youtuber she is. Not just bad opinions...we know that, the technical stuff is grade-school levels bad.

Stuff like packing 15+ guests on an awkward couch and they're all trying to talk over one another. Her laptop covering her whiteboard with all her dumb opinions. Her mic levels being terrible. The awful camera angles.

It watches like a parody of a right wing podcast made by a moron who doesn't know how a camera or microphone work.

EDIT: It speaks leagues about her parents (who are multi millionaires) who are supporting this stuff by buying expensive office space and equipment for her. If I were them, I'd be a little concerned about the awful stuff she's spouting and how it reflects on them but they make fancy gas pumps or something and aren't really in the spotlight (yet.) so I guess it doesn't matter? Its just nice that one of their 8 kids (!?) has a hobby.

Snuffman fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Aug 31, 2023

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Randalor posted:

Sadly I'll probably have to resort to :filez: to watch it because apparently HBO and Max aren't available here :canada:

Its on Crave. :canada: