Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sexpig by night posted:

yea Carlson's really boring because he's 'mainstream'. Like, he says terrible things but 90% of it is just normal right wing 'and the loving liberals are bringing brown people in illegally to destroy white people' poo poo with the other 10% being true genuine 'I think this guy is actually mentally damaged' like 'THE LEFT WANTS ME TO STOP JERKING OFF TO THE GREEN M&M'. He's just a rich kid who failed at being a shock jock gadfly (truly imagine the kind of person that title conjures in your mind, and now imagine the kind of person who CAN'T do that) and failed up in media.

Jones is a fascinating psycho to follow because you truly never know what he's gonna do.

Even Knowledge Fight admits the has a remarkable carnival barker-like talent that others who tried his poo poo could not pull off. Owen Shroyer or David Knight could never be Alex. He took Bill Cooper's rhythm and vibe and turned it way the gently caress up to the point even Bill Cooper was like "this guy loving sucks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MrMojok posted:

What blew me away about the Q shaman episode the most, was how well-spoken that nutter was (Chansley, not the other nutter)

Especially weird considering the interviews his mom has given.

(She's nuts and very loud)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love all of the Lionel episodes. Dude hates backpacks.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Froghammer posted:

Alex doing crazy mental gymnastics in order to paint Biden as the true villain of Putin invading Ukraine is both expected and disappointing

The mid-air mental gymnastics as he realizes he just assigned blame to trump and now must stick the Biden landing is exactly hilarious but expected/disappointing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Your Gay Uncle posted:

If only those Ukrainian animals hadn't kept bringing their backpacks on the subway

https://youtu.be/yrh-1QqvhjA

Holy poo poo. Lionel! Lionelionellionel! Make of that what you will!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Deptfordx posted:

Going through backlog of post election stuff.

Just had to explain to several people why I just shouted aloud "Oh gently caress off Alex! You cannot possibly be buying this!" in 508 when Steve Pieczenik tells Alex about getting a call from President Xi after his appearance on the show to say how good infowars is and they didn't want to 'get into a problem situation' with their mighty news organisation. :rolleyes:

Steve P telling Alex in so many words "I have been playing you for decades and I will continue to do so and there's nothing you can do about it" was loving.... probably the wildest poo poo that's ever happened on the show, to me. I forget when it was but it's basically the last time he was on, I think, before Alex decided yea maybe this guy should gently caress off.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jordan! Neighbors!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Marsupial Ape posted:

Be that as it may.

I love Dan and I love this tic.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea I’m sure Jordan isn’t a boiling cauldron of rage all the time. (Jk)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Dollop has always sucked about this. The most odious aspect is that they'll act a bit like Robert here and be like "oh my god I cant believe you are making a big deal out of this I'm not loving calling all of these sources!!!!!!!!!" and then when people respond by saying that's not what is being suggested they'll add the most cursory bullshit at the end of the episode or MAYBE up front in passing.

They make their living from other people's work and that includes paying someone $15/hr to summarize it for them. Most of the time they won't even bother to learn how to pronounce the names of the authors or the main characters of the stories they are telling. Lazy bullshit top to bottom.

KF is always on point, as far as I can tell, because Dan is meticulous and rigorous in his work and ethics.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

yeah LPOTL usually gives a pretty heavy shoutout to whoever they are writing from

especially compared to Dave who is or was pretty much a serial plagiarist at this point

I havent really listened to the Dollop in a year or two so I guess he might have improved but I really doubt it, theres entire chunks of the archives missing because he literally was reading an article word for word, then he kind of ssort of started citing his sources in a web page that was really hard to find, and then when called out on that, he finally started actually announcing stuff but never stopped lifting passages verbatim for use and never citing them

Dude what's the big deal it's not like they are making mon- oh wait hold up:

(this doesn't include the ads which, I assume, probably double this figure)

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Apr 13, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He got swirlied so hard in school.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mr. Nice! posted:

If that $2.5m in personal assets is mostly house and equipment he uses to record his show, it's likely that if the bankruptcy is granted those would be shielded because of Texas law.

The studio is not at his house but yea he could try some ticky-tack poo poo to claim his house as being used for the business.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

very creamy dreamy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think the distinction here is that Alex is one of the main, if not THE main, sources of these narratives. He spins this poo poo up off-air and then improvs it on-camera and then it gets syndicated out through Tucker and other idiotic mouthpieces. Since we all listen to this show we've already heard examples of how this pipeline works. If Alex takes a permanent little breaky for him due to getting financially crashed someone will fill the void, so why does that matter? Maybe it doesn't but I believe Alex's particular "gifts" made his evil work more effective, a sort of supervillain "wins above replacement," than the average bigot with a mic.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s all he knows. He won’t stop. What else would he do?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Marsupial Ape posted:

Alex is built like a 1980s high school football coach who dies of a massive heart attack while shoveling snoweating chili.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DarklyDreaming posted:

This is almost every conspiracy theorist. The mindset requires a tendency to connect everything together on a cork-board, so if I saw it in a movie it must lead back to something that the bad guys are planning.

See also that guy who led the police on a high speed chase with his children in the backseat because he believed Trump was talking to him through the songs his local radio DJ was selecting.

Never forget their brain genius masterstroke explanation as to why this isn't actually incredibly loving stupid: those cocky globalists can't help but brag about their exploits in plain sight through popular media! Is why it's all true! You see?!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Deptfordx posted:

I'm sure I've heard him claim it's one of Gods rules that they have too. :shrug:

lmao

:vince:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1520112981698301953

:stonk:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who are these two mystery financiers/whales? 🧐

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ashpanash posted:

Pretty sure it's just Alex Jones's own money through whatever laundering poo poo he's been doing.

Of course, like an idiot, he thinks Bitcoin is untrackable. It's not untrackable, you just have to put a little more effort into it. The people who are suing him because he ruined their lives with his lies are more than willing to put in the effort.

Yep but just to be clear I am referring to this:

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1520114510291509248

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Your Gay Uncle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEaMrQ5FJRc

Here's another corporate representative deposition. I don't think they've covered it on the show. Haven't watched it uet, but from what I'm hearing she doesnt do great

couldn't do it. made it 30 minutes. god it's interminable.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DarklyDreaming posted:

"Well King George III wasn't perfect but I wouldn't have risked my life toppling his rule" Is a hell of a thing for a Right-Wing media commentator to say :staredog:

1776 Never Again!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think he's had many vocal cord lesions from screaming which creates scar tissue and then you perma sound like a goblin.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Confusedslight posted:

Sometimes Jordan does get a bit too much for me personally. But I understand that's his whole thing. Just wish he could dial it back a bit.

His "soft 'yes' on white genocide" is something I think about from time to time.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That he's a "soft yes" on killing all white people. The context is usually a white person did something terrible which is every show. I don't recall which episodes it was, I'm sorry.

edit: to be clear, I think about it a lot because I have some self-loathing about being white and being associated with white people.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he's not wriggling out of this one, right? Right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Megabound posted:

Pro strat, allow him to dismiss counsel, but also tell him if he doesn't have another lawyer by the trial date he's to have to represent himself.
Then televise that.

he would actually love that. spectacle via gishgallop is his thing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ugh you’re right, that is a very important distinction. The walls are closing in. Yay!

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jun 3, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Grand Fromage posted:

Enjoying episode 215, where Alex describes his great uncle's involvement in chimp fights.

That was a magical moment.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm on a little breaky from Alex because god drat fuuuuuuck that guy. I am willing to make an immediate return if any of the following make guest appearances:

1) Steve Pieczenick
2) Mike Adams
3) Lionel

Thank you for your support during these trying times.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They've had this for a while and I kept forgetting to post about it. For shame!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Alex Jones was interviewed by Channel 5. I cannot wait for KF to cover this whole thing if the trailer has this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLZnOaz1SBA

Andrew is in his 20s and still thinks this is an effective tactic to expose bad people. This has been repeatedly stressed by KF: Do not interview this rear end in a top hat he’ll make you look like an idiot for trying and he sells more food buckets. Andrew explained in his Hot Ones interview how he just likes to let people like this hang themselves and he stays quiet. Like I said he’s in his 20s and naive. I’ll cut him some slack but please bro don’t do this anymore.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Sep 4, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I needed the Charismatic Lizard episode. So funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Joe Pesci can only dream of being as odious and small as Lionel.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jordan points but with Toddy Barry energy. That would be perfect.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

teen witch posted:

I haven’t laughed this hard in a very long time. Like this is absolute batshit narc-out, you could make a whole new technocrat bit from it.

CRANK IT UP

E: it’s beautiful. oh my god

https://www.reddit.com/r/KnowledgeF...utm_name=iossmf

This is why Owen is no Alex.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bidondi is so loving stupid. You won’t believe just how stupid he is. Just let him talk. “Fire log with its own accelerant” indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The attempts to control Ye have gone very well for the right so far. lol