Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

AGDQ fans losing their minds in excitement at this post until they realize "CV" doesn't stand for "child virgin."

Haha!

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Jesus christ. I just posted a stupid quote from the chat. Then I look at the games thread.

TeaJay posted:

The event went this long and I only now realized that THE FRIGGIN' LAYOUT FLASHES ACCORDING TO WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE TIME

Wizardry, I tell ya. Never have to ask "who is this and this" again!

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Check out this bit of technological wizardry from our own twilight_shinesparkle, whenever a player speaks their name flashes rainbow colors on this registry. If you see her, give her a glomp from whatever distance keeps you in compliance (we see you, probation officers, and welcome to AGDQ!)

lmao

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

ol yeller posted:

It is at this time we would like to hold a moment of silence for SegaGenesissy who passed away last month due to complications from shin cancer. She was 38 years old. Rest in power queen. *fat white guy in the front row wearing a Superman glittercape takes one knee and does the wakanda salute*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

he's not mic'd up but you can still see/hear him screaming while trying to get back up

lmao holy poo poo

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

holy lmao

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

five new pages since I woke up. Emptyquoting everything

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

symbolic posted:

"Do you like Games Done Quick?"
"It's okay."
"The early marathons were a little too informal for my tastes, but when SGDQ came out in '11, I think it really came into its own, commercially and artistically. The whole event has clear, crisp streams, and a new sheen of consummate graphic design that really gives the runs a big boost. It's been compared to ESA, but I think GDQ has a far more unprejudiced, juvenile sense of inclusiveness."
"Hey Halberstram?"
"Yes, Allen?"
"Why are there copies of restraining orders all over the place? D-Do you have an enemy? A ex-wife or something?"
"No, Allen."
"Is that an ankle bracelet?"
"Yes it is! In '17, GDQ released this, AGDQ 2017, its most accomplished marathon. I think its undisputed masterpiece is Undertale - True Pacifist Ending, a run so mesmerizing, most people probably don't listen to the commentary. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of glitches, and the importance of donations, it's also a personal statement about the event itself. Hey Paul!"

"TRY TESTIFYING AT SQUIDKIDLVR87'S TRIAL NOW, YOU loving STUPID BASTARD!"

lmao

BTW, 500 new posts since I woke up. What was the avatar stuff?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Haha.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

I see the Lost Prophets incentive for the Guitar Hero run was met.

Jesus lmfao

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

https://vocaroo.com/1gvWPkFUedV2

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Woke up with the slow realization that I did in fact record myself singing “please suck my dick mickey” as goofy last night

Woke up remembering this, the song was stuck in my head all of yesterday lol

https://vocaroo.com/12D5tWhcEvtN

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol how mad do you want to be, honestly. Make the QCS thread about me, I'm begging you at this point

lol come on

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Ash Crimson posted:

Still malding

The Imp zone is wonderful. You're not. So you do the math i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006