Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
A restaurant, but I work there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Feed Bags Slop House.

For all the Midwest American bastards who are to lazy to go to the Hometown Buffet.

You ride a scooter in, they attatch a loving 1890s feed bag to you like a horse, and you eat all the crap in it then scooter out.

I am working on another called Troughs or Troughys.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A place where you go in, sit at a table and wait until someone notices you.
You then tell them what you'd like to eat and then they go away for a while.

Later they come back with food. You eat it and then pay for it and then leave.

.random
May 7, 2007

The Hangar

It’s a milquetoast “American Food” chain restaurant but they strap you into a seat, flip you upside down, and winch you up to the ceiling. You eat your entire meal upside down.

Get half off for a “forager meal” - you will be positioned (upside down, obviously) underneath another diner’s table and you can eat anything they drop!

OR pay extra for the special service option where our waitstaff will gather up any of your fallen food and return it to your table. Now THAT’S service!

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
The Platform.

Just like the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlfooqeZcdY

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

a regular restaurant but in cleveland

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Army surplus buffet, featuring all you can eat MREs and expired field rations. Senior Sunday features a discount on renting the bathroom key!

Table cloths are camouflage tarps with netting trim, seats are spent ammo cans or oil drums. For the Navy folks, we'll even have jet fuel flavored water and the tables sway like on the ocean!

Slayerjerman fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 20, 2022

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Sampler's"

We order food from dozens of local restaurants, then put it all under heat lamps to keep it warm.

You pay a flat cost to enjoy a buffet-style meal.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Sampler's"

We order food from dozens of local restaurants, then put it all under heat lamps to keep it warm.

You pay a flat cost to enjoy a buffet-style meal.

yo i drink enough that i'd gladly pay $12 for a bunch of mostly okay food.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Anything in Cleveland is a bad idea.

Cleveland is the worst idea man has ever had.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

:actually: Cleveland has some fantastic restaurants.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
a big bus that's constantly in motion, and all the meals are served on flimsy paper plates with the absolute cheapest plastic utensils, and the bus route takes it around corners and over big potholes all the time, and the drinks are served in small paper cups

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

a big bus that's constantly in motion, and all the meals are served on flimsy paper plates with the absolute cheapest plastic utensils, and the bus route takes it around corners and over big potholes all the time, and the drinks are served in small paper cups

Have you considered very big and flimsy paper cups filled to the brim, no ice?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A theme restaurant themed around the so-called "censored eleven", the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoon shorts deemed too racist for later broadcast by Warner Brothers.

.random
May 7, 2007

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

This but paper martini glasses

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Korn's corn cornucopia.
The only ingredient is corn. Barbequed corn cobs (no butter). Boiled corn, cob or kernel. Creamed corn for drinks, smooth or chunky. All cooked by a member of the band Korn.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Hospital themed restaurant. Wait staff in surgical scrubs. Scalpels and clamps for cutlery. Miscarriage themed appetiser of Balut. Autopsy themed main course of charred joint of meat. For desert, melted chocolate served in a bedpan

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Two item menu:
"Special" pie
Lemonade

Charge a buck for both.

Call the restaurant "Two For One'

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

bitterandtwisted posted:

Hospital themed restaurant. Wait staff in surgical scrubs. Scalpels and clamps for cutlery. Miscarriage themed appetiser of Balut. Autopsy themed main course of charred joint of meat. For desert, melted chocolate served in a bedpan

Oh, it’s real

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Foodopolis.

It is a blatant and obvious knockoff of the whole idea of "McDonaldland", but with all the implications considered. All food orders come with unique cards that describe the food item's life and the mistakes that brought it to this end:

Spudnik F. Fry posted:

Considered gifted from an early age, Spudnik received a full scholarship to the prestigious Frier University, where he studied humanities and food history (with a special focus on Ancient Greece and Rome). He did well, until, much to the surprise of his professors, he dropped out of his Master's program to become co-founder of an oil recycling business with a childhood friend.

The business proved a disaster. Despite Spudnik's initial confidence, the skills that served him so well in academia did not translate well to his new career. Spudnik's friend and co-founder, one 'Shakey' Malone, eventually skipped town, leaving Spudnik with a failed business and growing debts. Spudnik volunteered for the Foodopolis Program to halt collections efforts against his estate, including the looming repossession of his house. It was his final, desperate attempt to see his family provided for.

He is survived by a wife and two children.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
r/estaurant, the world's first redditstaurant.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a restaurant where the shrimp fry the rice

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Xaintrailles posted:

r/estaurant, the world's first redditstaurant.

I'll have the bacon wrapped narwhal with fuuuuuuuuuuuu sauce on the side.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

i was thinking with small cups you'd have to do frequent refills, increasing the odds of a spill each time, but i think your way is "better"

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Bell! A restaurant dedicated to nature's perfect vegetable: the bell pepper! Chose from 3 varieties of bell peppers, all served chopped and raw, as nature intended! Also, try our bucket of bell peppers challenge: eat a 5 lb bucket of bell peppers in 15 minutes, and get another 5 lb bucket of bell peppers on the house!

Bell! Bring the family!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Kentucky Fried COCK!!!! :twisted:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
The Darkroom

The dining room is kept pitch-black. People who use flashlights or phones to see are kicked out.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

One Guy Burger and Fries

There's only one guy back there and he's seriously overworked. You would be lucky to get your burger in less than half an hour and don't even think about customizing your order. There is a constant stream of swear words coming from the kitchen.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Bell! Bring the family!!

I like Bell-Kun's familia. They're pretty cool.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The Realms of The Funmeal

It’s a theme restaurant inspired by the extensively illustrated, 15,145-page, single-spaced fantasy manuscript The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What Is Known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinian War Storm, Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion by outsider artist and writer Henry Darger.

The wait staff is made up entirely of non-binary young adults. The food is, I dunno, whatever they serve at The American Girl restaurant, but with more artificial coloring.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Guy's House of Guys

Guy Fieri opens up a gay-centric restaurant where everything is gay themed and Guy himself comes out every night with a bunch of naked men who look just like him and then there's the nightly orgy while you eat nachos covered in cheese that comes from a garden hose. Shark Tank, make it happen

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
McDonald's.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Hooters but the waitstaff is owls, trying to work their way through college so they can earn their mortarboard hats.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Reverse McDonald's.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Reversio's

You enter into a small grocery store, choose raw ingredients and place them into a cart. Then you take them into a kitchen where you prepare a meal and serve it to a "customer" (this will be staff). After a harsh criticism from the "customer", you pay $60 and leave.

Edit: you can pay $70 to be a customer at reversio's

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A fart Restaurant, where you order what you want hours before your reservation, and when you turn up a staff member who has eaten and is currently digesting your chosen meal farts in your mouth.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a restaurant where every customer needs to bring in some food that is all dumped in a giant vat and mixed up and the only thing on the menu is a ladleful from the vat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mozi posted:

a restaurant where every customer needs to bring in some food that is all dumped in a giant vat and mixed up and the only thing on the menu is a ladleful from the vat

May I bring my own ladle?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yes but you must let everyone else in the restaurant lick it first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hot Dish

Similar to Hot Pot or Korean BBQ. Your table orders ingredients to make your own authentic Hot Dish entree that you cook in the table side convection oven.