Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

A fart Restaurant, where you order what you want hours before your reservation, and when you turn up a staff member who has eaten and is currently digesting your chosen meal farts in your mouth.
Isn't that Applebee's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bonzo posted:

Hot Dish

Similar to Hot Pot or Korean BBQ. Your table orders ingredients to make your own authentic Hot Dish entree that you cook in the table side convection oven.

it costs extra to get the PREMIUM canned condensed mushroom soup

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Triumph of the Gill

It's a Whitefish Supremacist restaurant

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Spaghetti Carb-o-Rama

You sit at a table with an embedded pot of boiling water to cook any of the five types of dried pasta available at your table, along with 5 jars of various sauces. Want more garlic bread? It's all you can eat!!

I am high af and its obviously dinnertime

Xmaspigs
May 2, 2021
Jah Pastafiri.

.random
May 7, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Spaghetti Carb-o-Rama

You sit at a table with an embedded pot of boiling water to cook any of the five types of dried pasta available at your table, along with 5 jars of various sauces. Want more garlic bread? It's all you can eat!!

I am high af and its obviously dinnertime

Just garlic bread. Various kinds of garlic (Persian star, Inchelium red, pyong vang, ajo rojo, music, …). Various kinds of bread (ciabatta, Italian bread, French bread, bretzels, naan, focaccia, white bread…). Various kinds of salt (sea, table, Himalayan pink, smoked, flake…). And yes, even various kinds of carrier fats (butter, olive oil, neutral oil, margarine, …). A subtle palette of complementary herbs and spices available for you to choose from. Or try the Omikase service and let our chefs delight you.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I typed all that into google and I can't find the booking form??

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

my restaurant is called MEAT and there is only one item on the menu: MEAT

the waitstaff will ask you "MEAT?" to which you reply "MEAT!"

the waiter comes back with a plate full of cooked meat. could be pork, could be chicken, you're getting meat

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Horace Kinch posted:

the waiter comes back with a plate full of cooked meat. could be pork, could be chicken, you're getting meat

Maybe you could just have a plastic card that you can flip from red to green to let your server know you're ready for more meat.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Gobs'o'Gluten

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
A restaurant where you all arrive and have to do a four hour murder mystery roleplay and no one can leave or eat until it's solved.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Cum restaurant

Everything is cum

Except the "special sauce"

That is just ketchup, mayo, and relish all mixed up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

Cum restaurant

Everything is cum

Except the "special sauce"

That is just ketchup, mayo, and relish all mixed up

But they’ll cum in it if you want them to. :hmmyes:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Alucard posted:

Maybe you could just have a plastic card that you can flip from red to green to let your server know you're ready for more meat.

the meat keeps coming regardless

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Arby's, but it's just horseradish sauce.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

.random posted:

Just garlic bread. Various kinds of garlic (Persian star, Inchelium red, pyong vang, ajo rojo, music, …). Various kinds of bread (ciabatta, Italian bread, French bread, bretzels, naan, focaccia, white bread…). Various kinds of salt (sea, table, Himalayan pink, smoked, flake…). And yes, even various kinds of carrier fats (butter, olive oil, neutral oil, margarine, …). A subtle palette of complementary herbs and spices available for you to choose from. Or try the Omikase service and let our chefs delight you.

This isn’t the good restaurant ideas thread

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
A muffin top establishment, serving all kinds of muffins but get this: they only have the delicious top and not the inferior stump. Fortunately, the homeless shelter in the neighborhood can receive all of the stumps. If they like don't like em, well, they don't have to eat em.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Boofy's Clown Emporioum
An all clown and circus themed restaurant with incredibly loud circus organ music and garish decor where everyone is dressed as clowns.
Assuming the host manages to lead you to your streamer and party favor strewn mess of a table, you'll soon witness the rest of the staff tripping over their comically large shoes, getting into pie fights, sometimes hitting customers by 'mistake', etc.
When your server arrives to take your order they annoying attempt to straighten your clothing, dust off your shoulders and make other animated gestures instead of actually writing it down.
Then get into a 'fist fight' with another clown on the way back to the kitchen.
An hour or so later they arrive back at the table in a tiny clown car and pantomime a huge display of sad-faced apology about 'forgetting' your entire order back in the kitchen, then eventually scoot back off in the car, only to run into another clown car on the way back which dramatically puffs out a huge display of smoke and sparks before clowns in nurse costumes rush in with stretchers to take them away, dropping both of them, of course.
These antics continue until one or more of your party simply cannot stand it any longer and demand to leave.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Countdown

How to restaurants stay profitable? They turn tables quickly and keep customers coming. So at Countdown, we turn that into a game for customers! You have 15 minutes from the second your butt hits the seat. If you don't finish your food in those 15 minutes, guess what? You're kicked out. Try again next time.

You can master fun "Speedrunning" techniques like memorizing the menu, ordering as you walk to your seat, and avoiding "food sidequests" like drinking water or eating rolls.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Shaw's Surplus

Do you love the chewy fried chicken you can get at Shaw's? The bland yet salty potato salad? The stale olive bar? Well now you can get all your classic favorites - on the table! Every day, our experienced Shaw's shoppers make sure nothing unsold goes to waste. We'll even check the dumpsters out back to make sure we have every piece of garbage you're looking for! We also offer an extensive wine selection for the discerning palate.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I Was There!

All of our chefs have visited a famous restaurant at some point in their lives and are able to kind of replicate what they tasted there.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Do You Think Your Mother Works Here?

Well maybe not YOUR mother but our staff of over-daunting mothers will cut your meat for you or even make sure none the food touches each other. All sandwiches are served crustless, or course.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
The Cicadiner

Featuring all manner of cicada-based dishes, from hot'n'spicy Cicada Crunches, to sweet'n'savory Teriyaki Cicada, to the unknown and exotic Cicada Surprise. Feel like competing? Eat our 12lb Cicada Burger in under half an hour and you can use the bathroom for free afterwards! For the little ones we have a kids menu featuring favorites such as Mac and Cicadas and Cicada Parmesan. Please note, we are only open once every 17 years.

.random
May 7, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Countdown

How to restaurants stay profitable? They turn tables quickly and keep customers coming. So at Countdown, we turn that into a game for customers! You have 15 minutes from the second your butt hits the seat. If you don't finish your food in those 15 minutes, guess what? You're kicked out. Try again next time.

You can master fun "Speedrunning" techniques like memorizing the menu, ordering as you walk to your seat, and avoiding "food sidequests" like drinking water or eating rolls.

Yes, but:

Each item you order gives you a party buff to the countdown timer
Certain food combinations include special side quest win conditions: e.g., you have to dip at least 3 fries in your milkshake
A Food Master will oversee your entire meal to make sure you complete your quests
If not, you pay a surcharge for each missed quest
If you complete a (unique!) quest, you get a stamp - collect 25 stamps and unlock HARD MODE with new and exciting quests.. but a shorter timer!

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Here Comes The Airplane!

Are you an adult baby? Well have I got he restaurant for you!

We've all been on this dead forum a long rear end time, I don't think I need to elaborate on the joke

windows on the world?

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013
Let's bring back the whole fern bar thing except all the food is ferns. You have to personally choose which fern you want, rip it out of the pot, and put it on a tray that gets carried back to the kitchen by a sobbing elderly gardener who looks you in the eye like you just murdered their only child for an uncomfortable period of time before they trudge off to the kitchen with the thing. Someone else brings your drinks but they still give you the stink eye like they heard what you did. Then the gardener shows up half an hour later and drops the mess on the table with a clang, and watches you eat their fern-baby with even more eye contact.

You really don't feel safe when you leave, no matter how much you tip. Sometimes you get pictures of ferns in the mail.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

The Darkroom

The dining room is kept pitch-black. People who use flashlights or phones to see are kicked out.

This exists, it's called O Noir. The waiters are all visually impaired and it's actually quite a nice experience because the dining room is pleasantly quiet. It's survived way longer than the all-Deaf restaurant.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a smoke filled cafe full of europeans watching soccer at all hours of the night

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
A regular restaurant, but the menu is wildly inaccurate. Dishes marked as "spicy" are bland. The vegan dishes are all chicken-based. Gluten is in everything, even places it wouldn't normally be. If anyone complains, describe it as performance art.

Or, a place calling itself a kosher diary restaurant that just serves pork chops.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Taco Tuesdays, on Thursday

Everything made fresh on Tuesday! Open weekly Thursdays.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a restaurant where all the tables are somehow by the kitchen AND bathrooms

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Horace Kinch posted:

We have that restaurant here in Edmonton

https://www.meatfordinner.com/

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a restaurant that serves peanut butter baked beans so the farts stick to the roof of your rear end

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Tarkus posted:

We have that restaurant here in Edmonton

https://www.meatfordinner.com/
In Vancouver you can get both Meat and Bread.

https://www.meatandbread.com/

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
The Sysco-op

it's the mashup we've all been waiting for - that classic, inescapable Sysco taste we all know and love, combined with the extreme markups found in your local organic co-op!

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

numberoneposter posted:

a restaurant where all the tables are somehow by the kitchen AND bathrooms

I’ve eaten there! Sucked!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Walter White's: Breaking Bread (Seems AMC is tight on cash so they sold a few properties to venture capitalists. )

Welcome to Numbered Company: 862351247's new venture, "Walter White's: Breaking Bread". Inspired by theme restaurants like, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Walter White's: Breaking Bread is a unique breakfast, lunch and dinner family dining experience.

- Inside you'll find famous props and set re-creations.
- Enjoy a hot beverage from the Gale Boetticher custom coffee machine
- The Walter Jr. Pancake special(Free on your birthday, ID Required)
- The world famous Pizza Served on Roof Shingles (actually fondant) * dipping sticks just $2.99 extra
- Enjoy a tortuga sundae form the all you can eat soft serve machine
- Kids will love the science lab inside the RV. Is this an acid or a base? I don't know that's what the litmus paper is for.
- All guests that dine-in on Tuesday nights, get a coupon for a free basic car wash
- For Mom and Dad, try our refreshing cocktails. Our world famous "Blue Sky" frozen margarita will have you flying around the room.
- Try a little "Chilly P" dip to your entree for $0.65

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
A restaurant that only serves phallic shaped foods.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Jay_Zombie posted:

A restaurant that only serves phallic shaped foods.
Hard or flaccid phallic shapes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you've heard of bread bowls - well now get ready for zucchini bowls! at Zucchini's, all our delicious soups, stews and custards are served in large zucchini peels. from zucchspacho to three zucch soup, from general zuuch's to our daily fresh zuuchshimi bowls, we guarantee that literally everybody will enjoy themselves at Zucchini's!