Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Alf branded Chinese take out.

Do it yourself corn dog deep fry bar

StarchesRUs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Sometimes I've thought about opening a hole in the wall type of restaurant that sells kebabs to hungry patrons 24/7, I expect most sales will be done during the night between 1 and 3am. I'll call it The Food Hole.

This but the entire thing is themed up as one of those street side cooking stalls found in the ruins of Pompeii and serves ancient greco-roman food (fish, octopus, kebabs, flat breads, fish sauce, game fowl, lots of arugula instead of silphium etc).

Call it in the "Pop in, eh?" (popinae is different term for what these are, thermopolia)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A cheesecake factory where once the order is in your waitstaff rush the table to carve you and your party's likenesses into root vegetables while sitting between you at the table and it goes into intricate details, often taking the entire length of the meal. Sometimes a minute or two longer.
For an additional dollar, the Vegete-you! can be 'Fondued' into our House Wax sauce to preserve the memory forever.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Make-your-own-candy-apple-bar but with savory ingredients included.

Tired of grandma smith apples, caramel, and rolled in Oreo crumbs?
Why not try a boneless bbq country rib in sea salt caramel and dipped in our chipotle fudge fountain?
Dip a 6 oz cold water lobstertail into white chocolate and sprinkle with raisins

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

PureEvil6_13 posted:

A fine dining establishment where you get 5 waiters/waitresses and you don't go 75 seconds without being asked if you're doing ok, would you like some more drink, does the food taste good?

Good waitstaff is trained to watch their tables to time this specifically as they raise the fork to their lips to begin moving towards them.
It allows them to get to the "Did I ask you twice?" criterea during a meal and the house knows you can't answer with your fat loving face full of gravy you piss pig. It's an art.

Think about THAT the next time you're ONLY frustrated that "Yea everything's fine or I'd have said..."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waiting For Food Though

You've been expectantly waiting for this dining experience for some time now.
The time's finally arrived. You've placed your order and discussed your expectations of it at length, but you've long since finished off the turnip appetizer and it has been a LONG time.
Eventually you make your way to the kitchen doors and walk in and find the place exactly as you expected, except ... no one's back there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spazzle posted:

I had a similar idea. You would be at a conveyor belt restaurant, but whenever you put a plate into the "done" slot, it would run an actual slot machine with real money rewards. The plates would be like 3x expensive as a normal place. It would have a screen that shows a story on it. If you don't feed the slot machine fast enough bad things start to happen to the characters, but if you do then they succeed. The slot machine would be all loud when you win the big prize and the waitstaff and the onscreen characters would cheer.

This except it's a virtual stripper and if you don't eat your plateful of meatballs and noodles or ham steak and beans fast enough she starts to put her top back on or angrily pouts and says "You never TAKE me anywhere!" or starts talking about how she and her friend Michelle are going shopping with Michelle's mom, who's sick, but not too sick but really just wants to go out, you know?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'd like a lb of lamia loaf, sliced thin, and one coil of lamia tail sausage

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"The Next Day"

A restaurant serving a fairly wide selection of options but the gimmick is they're all sold cold, as left overs as if you grabbed them out of the fridge at home the next day.
Pasta? Cold.
Pizza? Cold.
Meatloaf? Cold.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Boofy's Clown Emporioum
An all clown and circus themed restaurant with incredibly loud circus organ music and garish decor where everyone is dressed as clowns.
Assuming the host manages to lead you to your streamer and party favor strewn mess of a table, you'll soon witness the rest of the staff tripping over their comically large shoes, getting into pie fights, sometimes hitting customers by 'mistake', etc.
When your server arrives to take your order they annoying attempt to straighten your clothing, dust off your shoulders and make other animated gestures instead of actually writing it down.
Then get into a 'fist fight' with another clown on the way back to the kitchen.
An hour or so later they arrive back at the table in a tiny clown car and pantomime a huge display of sad-faced apology about 'forgetting' your entire order back in the kitchen, then eventually scoot back off in the car, only to run into another clown car on the way back which dramatically puffs out a huge display of smoke and sparks before clowns in nurse costumes rush in with stretchers to take them away, dropping both of them, of course.
These antics continue until one or more of your party simply cannot stand it any longer and demand to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Horace Kinch posted:

here at chronic masticator's we do the chewing so you don't have to!

Id like to apply for any work from home positions you might have available