Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Ok so I have had the name Pasta Emotions in my head for years now as a restaurant name, its great, stupid but like KINDA valid, you wouldn't doubt it's real.

Any way.

Its called Pasta Emotions, and when you enter you're given a tasting board of sauces and additions.

They are all about Emotions and Feelings. And you chose them based on your current state on entering the restaurant.

You choose them to match your current "feels"

This is a wooden tasting tray, the circles are small bowls or shot glasses.

The Cross is shot glasses of pasta sauce. To sample and decide. With additions around it.

Vertical is Love to Hate. Hate being dark and rich, Love being light and fruity

Horizontal is the tart tomato/salt level. I guess. Peace being lightest. War Most. This could change, and be better.

The 4 Additions, Oil, Garlic, Salt and Herbs can be added to adjust where you are on the cross.

You chose one vertical and one horizontal , add the additions...

There's also pasta. I don't know about that fully, undecided. But, to be pure poo poo I'm thinking its The 7 Deadly Sins themed pasta.

THE RESULT goes to teh Chef and he cooks it exactly.

Who knows.

Its hosed.

Greg of Doom fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jan 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Share your own Bad Restaurant Ideas.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Some real good ideas so far.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Its a series of connected shipping containers and you get a sack on your head and hands bound and two guys drag you off kicking your feet out from under you every time you try and walk so you end up just being dragged buy your armpits, chicken wing so your shoulder joints start feeling like they are disconnecting

And its hotdogs but instead of a sausage its icecream