Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dave meltzer's editor lives in my balls
13 Jan 2022 22:03:04

gonna submit this to the arthouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

schweens posted:

i can't stop

aaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahaaha

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

LOL

Tony Khan

WCW Backstage Assault

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i had a fourth one but it seems to have hanged in generating

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh hey it finally went through

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

good

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

e

Only registered members can see post attachments!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

you can't unsee John Cena once you've seen him
14 Jan 2022 21:10:20

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

coconono posted:

you can't unsee John Cena once you've seen him
14 Jan 2022 21:10:20

Holy poo poo lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:cmon:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
A pug screams at the Undertaker:

Jack Black wins the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Title from Yoshihiko:

The Big Bossman performs an ancient voodoo rite, turning Stephanie McMahon into a chicken:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blender: A bird! I know what those are! :neckbeard:

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I want this on a shirt

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

This is some actual legit art. I would frame this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The guy said 'Brother Paul, now we know that the Dead Man can handle it, but I don't know about the Big Show. It's August, it's 120 degrees in the middle of Death Valley.' He says 'the only things that survive in the desert are the cold-blooded...the snakes and the lizards.'

Paul said 'that's all right, and in one of those bikes that you're setting up for us, I want you the Big Show to only have enough gas to get to the middle of the desert and not get back.'

So we're on our way - we get to the middle of Death Valley - 120 degrees, the Big Show's bike runs out of gas. And I pull up next to him and I ask him this question: 'It's 120 degrees, how are you gonna survive?'

He looks me straight in the eyes, without hesitation, he says 'I'm gonna wait 'til you go to sleep, I'm gonna stab you in the back, I'm gonna cut your flesh off, make a coat out of it, and I'm gonna eat YOUR flesh until I find food.'

I said 'Good answer big man, but I don't sleep,' and I drove off and left him. I waited on the outskirts of the desert.

Two days later, he walks out with a snake necktie and lizard boots, carryin' his Harley-Davidson on his shoulder.

The point of the story is this. What used to be known as SummerSlam will now be known as Armageddon, and whoever shows up...will be hurt

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A thing of beauty :kiss:

Can't tell if this is adorable or terrifying!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

The guy said 'Brother Paul, now we know that the Dead Man can handle it, but I don't know about the Big Show. It's August, it's 120 degrees in the middle of Death Valley.' He says 'the only things that survive in the desert are the cold-blooded...the snakes and the lizards.'

Paul said 'that's all right, and in one of those bikes that you're setting up for us, I want you the Big Show to only have enough gas to get to the middle of the desert and not get back.'

So we're on our way - we get to the middle of Death Valley - 120 degrees, the Big Show's bike runs out of gas. And I pull up next to him and I ask him this question: 'It's 120 degrees, how are you gonna survive?'

He looks me straight in the eyes, without hesitation, he says 'I'm gonna wait 'til you go to sleep, I'm gonna stab you in the back, I'm gonna cut your flesh off, make a coat out of it, and I'm gonna eat YOUR flesh until I find food.'

I said 'Good answer big man, but I don't sleep,' and I drove off and left him. I waited on the outskirts of the desert.

Two days later, he walks out with a snake necktie and lizard boots, carryin' his Harley-Davidson on his shoulder.

The point of the story is this. What used to be known as SummerSlam will now be known as Armageddon, and whoever shows up...will be hurt

Magnificent

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

vader getting saucy in the back there

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !