Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

I like most cspam posters.

maybe you should go post in the cspam likers thread then. oh wait…it doesn’t exist. ownd lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheSlutPit posted:

maybe you should go post in the cspam likers thread then. oh wait…it doesn’t exist. ownd lol

lol drat, harsh but true

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

vyelkin posted:

lol drat, harsh but true

:wrong:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

All bread tube talk is just celebrity gossip

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

TheSlutPit posted:

dumbass probe

the likers thread is another fail rear end tman thread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Debunk posted:

some, i assume, are good people

they have drugs and calves the size of grapefruits

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

TheSlutPit posted:

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dumbass probe

the likers thread is another fail rear end tman thread

the mods may not have down syndrome, but they are retarded. and pedophiles lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probations are also hating. I, the OP, therefore win again.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

exmarx posted:

– "crack ping" and other incomprehensible cspam catchphrases that posters embarrass themselves by using during proxy wars in qcs etc.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

nah man you dont get it we have a great time in the reading tweets and looking at charts until you go insane megathread. for example, when we post the same tweets over and over in a way that makes it sound like we';re on the verge of tears, we say 'lol' at the end

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Lmao

I like it when people get probed *takes large sip of coffee*

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
cspam is a polyp on an already-cancerous "dead gay comedy forum," one filled with gaunt and jauncidced middle-age sadsacks, mentally ill computer touchers, and various other assorted failsons and hangers-on, all ruled over by the loving grace of the dumbest and most pedophilic among them

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
half of the forum was hillarymen and anarchists in 2016. by the next election cycle, the center of gravity moved to dead end socdem reformism. bernie's defeat seems to have dissilusioned a lot of people, yet still they spend dozens if not hundreds of hours a month obsessing over the minutiae of bourgeois politics.

a bunch of doomer liberals larping as, simultaneously, amused nihilists and ardent marxists—nevermind the fact that the two stand in contradiction.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
why do cspam posters always try to do supervillain speeches like the guy above

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
sorry, i meant i'm gay and lomarf turmp

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lko_j_56S5k

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
[goon staring uncomprehendingly at a sentence describing him to a T, engaging his feeble brain's pattern matching skills...]: a ha! just like my marvel movies: a supervillain speech :hai:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Debunk posted:

[goon staring uncomprehendingly at a sentence describing him to a T, engaging his feeble brain's pattern matching skills...]: a ha! just like my marvel movies: a supervillain speech :hai:

nice meltdown op

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
sorry. i'm very sorry. i will edit or delete. i will keep my disdain for this forum and its userbase out of this thread, lest someone come at me with catchphrases

edit: sorry, tryjng to delete. was being a hater, in this of all threads

Debunk has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Jan 22, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Good. Flee before me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Debunk posted:

"dead gay comedy forum,"

It's not cspam specific but this is one of the absolute worst catchphrases

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
[portly, unkempt adult man watching a riot livestreaming on twitch.tv]: gently caress around and find out

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

some plague rats posted:

It's not cspam specific but this is one of the absolute worst catchphrases

this, but unironically

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
[disheveled gelatinous ooze sitting at the computer, CRT monitor aglow, belching up IPA burps between his syllables]: corncob. binch

Debunk has issued a correction as of 06:43 on Jan 22, 2022

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i miss your candidate sucks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Casey Finnigan posted:

Too much anime

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Casey Finnigan posted:

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
[[goon engaging his feeble brain's pattern matching skills...]: a ha! just like like my videogames. wait till my friends at the website get a load of this!!

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
the videogame thread has like 4.5k pages of threads and the one about marxism has 158 pages

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

unbelievable bitch move that the original resignation letter got edited out

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Gumball Gumption posted:

All bread tube talk is just celebrity gossip

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

im so tired

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

exmarx posted:

– "crack ping" and other incomprehensible cspam catchphrases that posters embarrass themselves by using during proxy wars in qcs etc.

are you implying there are aspects of forum 'proxy wars' that aren't embarrassing?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

unbelievable bitch move that the original resignation letter got edited out

that was wampa you’re thinking of, unless smarxist one got edited too lol

Debunk posted:

the videogame thread has like 4.5k pages of threads and the one about marxism has 158 pages

the og marxism thread got nuked on account of flavius. really good mod that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Homeless Friend posted:

that was wampa you’re thinking of, unless smarxist one got edited too lol

oh yeah, that was the one

CODChimera posted:

are you implying there are aspects of forum 'proxy wars' that aren't embarrassing?

the whole point is to post like a normal person, but wind up your enemies so they freak out and embarrass themselves in front of the peanut gallery!