Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Farts vs worms
Yes, this is good and cool
No, this is HORRIBLE
OP has worms LOL
It depends, actually
GOKU
Ban immediately
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine you are the host to a tapeworm. You are tired of that motherfucker leeching off the slaw dogs you cram down your piehole, and you do not trust these new-fangled dewormers.

So you concentrate like a Goku spirit bomb and powerfully fart out the parasite(s) inside your body. A violent, messy, red and brown rupture like a Christmas cherry-filled chocolate blasting out your rear end like a cannon. Getting the whole thing out your poo poo-chute like perfectly yanking out a thistle weed in the March slushy soil.

I think it could be possible if you try really, really hard :feart:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ok I will

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

waste of a perfectly good tapeworm

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The gently caress did my tapeworm eat!?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
:yeah:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zeluth posted:

The gently caress did my tapeworm eat!?

Ur rear end

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I think you just blow out the segment not the tapeworm itself op

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gas thread ban op

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I think the force it would require to fart out a tapeworm hard enough for it to launch out would mean that you shart out everything in your system along with it.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Works for cats who push really hard during birth contractions so it seems plausible

https://www.facebook.com/tinytapeworms/videos/453263612606345/ (gross, btw)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You don't need to fart really hard, OP. Just take some :horsedrugs: and you'll poo poo them all out along with your lower intestine.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
phew thanks for the heads up i was just about to watch the video of a cat giving birth to kittens covered in tapeworms but then you said it was gross

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
sounds to me like you're describing advanced farting, op. not sure i follow

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tapeworms help you keep a normal weight whilst stuffing your disgusting gob with food that actually tastes good. Why would you want to dislodge them?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Looks like your mom told you the truth of your birth, OP

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Waltzing Along posted:

Looks like your mom told you the truth of your birth, OP

Lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

why do the worst posters always resort to bathroom humor

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you are what you eat

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

at what point does it stop being farting the tapeworm and become making GBS threads the tapeworm

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Parsley posted:

at what point does it stop being farting the tapeworm and become making GBS threads the tapeworm

Probably the amount of liquid vs gas involved

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You'll know when you hear the screams.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Ngl OP, I have pondered the same

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Just rolls out with a toot then rolls back like a party favor blowout.

:marc:

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I tried this, but all that came out was a Burger King onion ring. Zesty!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

No because they have hooks that hook into your intestines op

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

this means i could fart tapeworms into an rear end

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I don't know about tapeworms, but I bet you could blow pinworms out your rear end.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if you cut me off in traffic you can blow anything out your rear end for all i care

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Imagine you wrote this thread.

Now imagine how your children look at you when they read it.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Depends what food is fueling the fart and how spicy the fart is. If its a real sharp fart, it might have detached the tapeworm.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Tapeworms help prevent allergies. Why would you want my hay fever to come back OP?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Weka posted:

Tapeworms help prevent allergies. Why would you want my hay fever to come back OP?

That's like saying tape worms are beneficial because they help you lose weight.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Look I don't have a tapeworm, so I am not gonna go verifying this for you or anything but I can all but assure you that my rear end is capable of blasting out far more stubborn things than mere tapeworms. A tapeworm would be like a scared, lonely survivor doing its best, holding onto a swaying palm tree for dear life in the middle of a hurricane, considering the forces my rear end can generate. My farts are loaded, primed, and fired with such force that I have to train my anus to close rapidly and tightly so seal the resulting vacuum, or else the hot gasses just expelled would attempt to get back inside me. Ask a firefighter about backdrafts sometime. It's not good. Once the vacuum is secure inside my rectum, I have every element necessary to expel tapeworms, poops that are shaped too uncomfortably for my butt, and poops that should be dealt with outside my body. Unusable poops are discarded, and their dreams reach an abrupt end. We shall spare no tame morning the losses of those refused to succeed together.

The whole operations is referred to as the Ministry Plan for Intestinal Wellness, but they have omitted the most important part about the plan: its use of human subjects.
Of the 4 subjects initially selected, only I remain. I was not one of the 4 original subjects. I am their last resort.

Subject 1: Raul Pescadero - Established in town as a local fisherman. Family ties, no particularly special words to say about him. Average results from basic phyiscal testing.
Subject 2: Billie Scotchcroft - Just some girl of the street. Probably east whatever is available. Food is not considering a major part of how to reach the end.
Subject 3: Big Hank Pankie - Big Hank has many novelty hats that could potentially serve as temporary toilets if need be, but this remains a support role. Where is the true assualt fart model?
Subject 4: God drat it. They got my sister, Imoen. They're gonna be rid of her real fast. We don't have much time to lose. Get the megablast cages ready to install, I am clearly the only one capable of surviving the operation. Send these subjects back home. SEND THEM BACK

*fade to black and then to white*

Good morning mr Noise. I hear you have a.... quite amenable midsection, and that you intend to employ your devices for the entertianment of the empire.

uhhh yeah sure do boss. Not just pullin this outta my rear end, I got research and devices and stuff. Trust me you'l have a new man by the end of this

By the time the sick, forced contest had been established, planned, and ready to start, I had only managed to install as single intestinal unit. They're each about the side of like a 10 cubic centimeters, but shaped to fit the body. The take your more important parts out just to build up pressure for the gun. You need to be able fire accurately and with power. Less than 10 minutes before my attempt. I close the shades outside my window to block my sight from the occasional burst of flesh or blood resulting from an improperly tuned rail or other system part, which we had no personal control over.

"That's as good as it's going to get" they tell me, looking over the modular assembly that comprises my torso from solar plexus to taint. This must work.

I sit in the official chair, which soon grows little metal arms, or something. They called them "stirrups" and told me to let me hold my legs up. At this moment, my system talked to me. I heard it in my mind. "Show these motherfuckers what we can really do" was a repeated sentiment, until I understand, and was forced to comply. Therefore, I reached as far as I truly could, and blasted out everything that could possibly blast.

Does it feel strange, talking directly to a sentient robotic module that was used as part of a larger system to quote "poo poo your nude father out of a robotic gastrointestinal tract and anus at speeds that would be dangerous to reach in a vehicle? Do you feel proud of how far your father was made to fly after being instantly reconstituted into an approximation of his own poo poo to be used as ammunition? Would you be prepared to give your body, sentient anus module and all, toward progress for a future you may never live to see? This, we do for the strength of our kind. Your children will one day be one of the assless, if they choose.

note: modules interchangeable. Slippery When Wetware does not advice or accept responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of sexually-oriented modules in combination with living firearms modules.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i did this once, but the shockwave caused a vacuum in the wake of the explosion, and the worms got sucked right back up there

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
gapeworms

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Extra row of tits posted:

Imagine you wrote this thread.

Now imagine how your children look at you when they read it.

And just imagine if your children are tapeworms.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I could probably fart myself inside out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
straining your butthole is how you get hemorrhoids

a better option is to stick an endoscope disguised as a tapeworm up there. learn their ways, gain their trust, and then cruelly lead them outside to their doom.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i just yell tane at my rear end in a top hat really loud and the worm gets scared and scurries out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

This thread made me smile, then frown. But it made my tapeworm laugh so I gave it a 5.