Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I can't believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GolfHole posted:

how come cars dont have coffee makers built-in to them

yours doesnt?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

styls trill epic posted:

I didn't warm up the car that time........much moire comfy, and this one has the twist ending. Don't mean to distract from the 20 post per minute deviant art thread and the epic goon relationship criticism thread....

Dude if you're going to burn multiple accounts to make dozens and dozens of spammy, contentless threads that you've been told to stop doing already and been banned for, you're gonna need to be able to roll with the punches when people tell you that they suck

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

styls trill epic posted:

Sure but do the same clout chasers need to poo poo on every one of my threads?

No one's 'chasing clout' by knocking YOUR poo poo.
No one thinks they're earning XP or whatever off telling one of the worst posters on the forum to knock off their dumb poo poo. You don't mean that much.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

styls trill epic posted:

THat's the anthem....... Electric blanket on lock... Yeti on tip...16 cores and theyre ready to rip...

Next time you wanna post, probably skip