Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Hefty posted:

FYI I just read that (on NA/EU) if you create a character and then delete it, the name won’t get released. Bummer since that’s exactly what I was planning to do — create all my characters and then go back and customize.

There are cash shop items to change appearance. If you're super serious about a name, you can spend a couple bucks to appearance change and lock a name asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I've seen reddit polls for NA/EU, the game is going to be swimming in zerkers/sorcs/blades too, not just paladins and bards. But there are way more DPS classes than supports, so based on the polls I saw, support will still probably be at most like 20% of what people roll. Still seems like too much but yeah. If you want easy groups, just roll a Wardancer. Not many people are playing it but it has the best buffs for group play in both PvE/PvP.

https://strawpoll.com/rs7dduj6u/r

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
From what I saw, you an having multiple specs setup? I swear I saw like 10 saved specs but maybe it's less. But if you run support, it doesn't seem like you're locked into it or anything, you just switch specs to DPS.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Anyone on a PC that wasn't built within the last 2 years on a newer card should try DX9. It feels way more stable to me. I had stuttering and loot lag on DX11, but DX9 is smooth.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
FYI gold has been inflating and will only continue to inflate at kinda insane rates so those that have been selling all their mats non-stop without re-investing the gold or buying crystals when they were cheaper may at the end of the day be sitting on a stockpile that just dwindles to worthlessness. Use your gold now to re-invest or get crystals, don't just hoard it.