Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe I am getting Lost Ark confused with another game but did AGS say they were working with SmileGate to make all of the classes not gender locked? I know AGS got more diverse options in character creation and NPCs but can't remember if anything was said about the gender locking of classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

fast cars loose anus posted:

I wonder when, if ever, MMO developers will figure out that tying characters to servers and not having 100% crossplay is absolute stage 4 cancer for your game. "Maybe you can play with your friends in a week when they've had 40+ hours of game time you don't come back later and see" is not conducive to me trying your game, free or not.

See also character names being unique per server/region. One of the few things Star Trek Online did right was only requiring your account name be unique. Individual character names would appear as typed in normal play but in chat/social menus as charactername@accountname like an email address. So everyone who wanted to could name their character "Weed Goku" without having to use special characters/odd spellings.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

ninjoatse.cx posted:

A goon mentioned it awhile back, but I just saw my female character walking through the church at a leisurely pace. LOL spines don't work that way!

Reminds me of the female Blood Elf stealth animation in WoW. When I first saw it I was like "How does she not have serious lower back/spine issues?"

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Did the servers crap out? I tried logging into Una but after taking a minute or so I got an error and the game closed. I tried logging back in and got an error message saying my account was already logged in. Both the Steam and official forums have other player encountering this as well.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Bussamove posted:

My stronghold is the glorious castle of Armensux.

Because Armen sucks.

Every time I see Armen's name I can't help but think of Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Who wears short shorts?

Most of the female characters in this game. Everyone else is either in briefs or those weird one-legged pants.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Gyoru posted:

Hit T3 today

No luck in the chaos dungeon runs for the full starter T3 set (4/5 except weapon)

I didn't even realize you could change the character select background. I guess I never had a reason to look at that corner of the screen.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Looks like the daily login rewards are currently bugged out?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So Lost Ark is doing a Witcher (Game) crossover now in Korea and NA/EU in January. If I am wearing a Witcher cosmetic my mount had better randomly end up on a building roof when summoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

I said come in! posted:

The artist class releases the 15th. This is the final class, and im not sure what is suppose to happen next for Lost Ark. Imagine AGS will wind down support as the game continues to tank, and they have a new MMO coming out soon.

I thought there was a female Berserker class? Some sort of spear or glaive user?