Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
So is there any consensus on why certain classes are being weirdly withheld from NA/EU release, despite them being older classes in many cases?

Are they just planning to milk them as cash shop releases later or what?

wolfs posted:

again that is your opinion

I’m just saying I’m looking forward to trying it

there is no universal constant saying coming in expecting one thing will make you leave crying

Especially considering Diablo 3 came out in 2012. a few vague memories of throwing zombie bears and spiders at monsters for a few dozen hours from almost a decade ago doesnt cast your preconceptions into iron

you guys are too negative

I can see why the mmo chat thread is so dour

Jesus what is this baby tantrum. No one's being negative, they're being straight forward about how the game plays so that people know what they're getting into. You're responding to people who are hype about playing the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU