Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Don't know if this is the place to ask, so I'll delete it if asked... here goes:

I don't get paid til the 16th, if a US Goon wanted to gift me a Gold Founders Pack I'd pay for it plus a finders fee on 2/16.

I really like that wolf mount :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Substandard posted:

The wolf mount is only in the platinum pack

Oh poo poo, well that's unfortunate. I'm not looking for a $99 pack lol.

Offer still stands for the Gold pack though.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
I only just got home from work. I didn't get a founder's pack, so no early access.

Am I going to be able to play?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Rusty posted:

The servers aren't open so no one can play. But yeah, when they open again the game should launch with free accounts.

Oh, I see someone broke something lol. I was expecting to be way behind folks.

Still bummed I missed out on the Founder's Pack stuff... Its me, I'm the whale.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Wooglin posted:

I think you can still buy the Founder’s Packs on Amazon.

I don't get paid til the 16th. :v:

But I will pay a Goon back double if they wanna grab me a code.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Drashin posted:

Check your pms if you were serious about this.

Replied

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
It appears that my Founder's Pack is MIA. Apparently others are having the same issue.

Is there any support feature for this game beyond the official forums?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Is there a guide to the 3-Sword-Style Assassin? I can't remember what it's actually called.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Hey, I just reinstalled this game, wanted to give it another try.

My character from playing at launch is level 19.

Are there any "Complete Newb" guides to all the different systems in this game? Its a bit overwhelming.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
I got a new SSD and decided to reinstall this bloated game. I don't remember anything, but I am a level 19 Deathblade and the Adventurer Log says I've done 7.3% of Yudia. Although under Main Quest it has a weird picture and no text.

Also, when I logged in I had mail and got a bunch of orange poo poo dropped into my inventory, none of which I understand.

Where should I start?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Thank!

I wonder if this works on the Steam Deck...
lol it definitely doesn't

E: I have all these things that let me pick from a selection of consumables - is there a specific kind that is best for a Deathblade?

Also, the items that you consume to grant money, or the Pheon or Phoenix Plumes, is there a reason not to use those right away?

Annath fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Sep 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Cinara posted:

One big thing if you're a brand new player is that they are releasing the new Jump Start servers on Wednesday. These are designed for people starting or coming back to the game and offer a ton of boosts to progression and getting players into the endgame quicker. They will be a fully fresh start so more new people learning raids and unless you have a bunch of friends on the existing servers I would 100% recommending starting on them.

I don't have any friends that play this game lol.

However, I redeemed a bunch of promo poo poo on my current character when the game first launched, assuming my friends would play with me. Not sure if all that stuff is account-wide.