Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Figuring I'll go Paladin, since I have a few friends who already want to go various classes and a support will mesh well. Also the model looks cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Charles 1998 posted:

Just loaded the game for the first time and found that some of the classes are gender locked. Da gently caress?

By some, you mean all, right? Unfortunately that’s apparently the current fashion for Korean MMOs.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Cicadalek posted:

Is there a joke or reference I'm missing with several of the Rapport NPCs being called Neria?

The in-plot explanation is that the original Neria was one of the legendary heroes of the past who opened a really famous inn, so innkeepers calling themselves Neria is just a branding thing. Blue haired Neria tells you all this if you get her rapport up. I don’t know if there’s some sort of Korean cultural reference behind why it’s in the game.