Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar

MarcusSA posted:

I’m not sure if anyone actually knows but the gold pack should be around after launch right? I bought the bronze one because it was $15 but kinda didn’t look to see which was the best value.

I read somewhere that the founders packs will not be available after launch, but I have no credible sources to back that up :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

AFAIK didn’t they just fine tune the game so the most alts you’ll need is 6? This was done to counter gold inflation.

6 seems like a lot but with the passive training it wouldn’t be hard to get that many up and running.

From what I read you can only auto level 1 alt for each character you manually leveled. So if you want to auto level 3 Alta, you would need to manually level 3 characters.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Cardboard Fox posted:

The combat feels great.

The dialog and voice acting....oof.

The voice acting is probably one of the worst I've listened to. I actually miss the Russian voice acting now...

The fact they used basically one person to voice all of the female NPCs wouldn't normally be bad, except she uses the same drat voice for all of them!

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Thumbtacks posted:

i know it's an mmo but if i want to spend my time just solo grinding poo poo for more gear like it's a diablo can i do that or is it designed around slower loot gain with raids and lockouts and stuff? and if so, can any class solo or are some of them fairly bad compared to others?

Any class can solo, there is no "holy trinity"

And the drops/xp from regular mobs are kinda garbage, so grinding non-endgame stuff is kind of a waste of time unless you are doing map competition stuff.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

The 1 to 50 isn’t that bad. Some of the leveling dungeons are quite enjoyable. Just do yourself a favor and install the Korean language pack, the American voice acting is some of the worst I’ve seen in a video game.