Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
The first four regions on Luterra island before you get the ship are dreadfully boring, so anything that can be done to compress the time spent there would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Yup! Hone all the way to +15 then you’re eligible to earn T2 gear.

The bad news is you’re through the easy half of honing and each level gets more of a failure chance the rest of the way.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Bots thin out in Tier 2 zones, but yeah everywhere up through Vern is just awful

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Yeah they either need to add more 1340 content or up the honing rates to hit 1370

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Add me into the group that loves the core gameplay of LA but hates everything else but especially mandatory raids to progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

I played LA at launch and noped out as soon as progression became tied entirely to doing raid-style content. I'm waiting for Path of Exile 2 since the combat there seems to look more fun and engaging than the zoomy one-click meta that has taken over PoE1.