Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
I'm at level 50 and I have a bunch of these bags that I can open for either a random engraving, or a selected engraving I can choose

What happens if the game tries to give me an untradeable engraving that I already have at lvl 20?

Should I open all the random ones first, so then I just have to 'top up' the engravings that I want for my build?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

cams posted:

why don't they just hire a guy to write a computer code that bans all the bots with a method that does not at all inconvenience me

To paraphrase that park ranger trash can joke, there is considerable overlap among our smartest bots and dumbest players

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

BadLlama posted:

I've never heard the term bussing before, is this just a new way of saying people that pay others to run you through content?

I've heard it called a "carry" in other games

Edit: already beaten

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Lorem ipsum posted:

New World should just go all in and sell api access to botters to really pump their numbers up

One step further and create an Idle game that uses the botter api, then sell IAP currency for the idle game