Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Wordle 209 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The last two days have been a ball ache so I'm glad today's was more normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Cubone posted:

this is basically what I assume all video games with hidden information are secretly doing when they piss me off

Wordle 208 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

There's also a Sweardle (sp?) which does what it says on the run.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Bad Purchase posted:

Wordle 209 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

(But seriously, what is this? I solved one puzzle and it's not loading another one. Is there really only one per day?)

Bollocks.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

AHH F/UGH posted:

gaht dayum

Wordle 208 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

probably could have got it sooner if i read the instructions and went for a vowel rich word off the bat

I always, always start with OUIJA. Then you know for sure which vowels you have. After that, it's either TANKS or TEACH. Then I wing it. I'm sure there are much more economical methods, based on statistics and poo poo.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Sid Vicious posted:

i start with trend idk why it only has one vowel and i kind of feel dumb about it now

Still got plenty of common letters though. So it'll narrow it down the same. Doesn't matter if you try vowels or consonants first.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Blurred posted:

the only one that's tripped me up so far was due to American spelling a couple of days ago. FAVOR :sigh:

That was sneaky af imo. Last time I saw a reaction as nasty as that on British twitter was when that dude left that woman's ice-cream cake out of the freezer on bake off

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

There's a British game show called Lingo on TV in the afternoons which is basically wordle against the clock

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Wordle 210 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Aardvark! posted:

It's a puzzle named after a name. Also known as A FREAKING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently his parents weren't sure what to call him and tried a few different names out before finding the one they liked best.

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Wordle 211 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Fun one today

Wordle 213 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Khizan posted:

I always start with ‘raise’. Three vowels, two major consonants, and there’s a lot of ‘ou’ words to try if I don’t get a bite on the vowels.

I always start with OUIJA

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Our five year old is obsessed with wordle. He finds out the answer from us, then just types in five random five-letter words, then the answer, and thinks he's a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Wordle 214 4/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩