Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Wordle 200 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ayyy i got one. definitely the first one i ever did. for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

196 in the archive pissed me off lol. I didn't believe it was a word until I googled it

Somebody doesnt know their history, he was the secret third founder of rome. he was a dumb rear end.

Wordle 196 3/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

Wordle 198 2/6

⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

gurgle my wordle :smuggo:

god drat it used 'treks' randomly as my first word on this one and I still didn't get it until try 5 kill me

Wordle 198 5/6

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

I knew it was a name! I assumed names were off limits. I did get it 6/6 but only because I got all the letters and had no other choice

It's actually not a name it's a puzzle I was just making a terrible joke.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
pretty easy one today :smug:

I was disappointed at myself for how bad I was at this at first but it's not too bad once you start thinking the right way.

not being on hard mode is a crutch

Wordle 210 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TWINE
HINDS
BINGO***
PANIC

*** not an optimal guess but it gave me another vowel check and two very common consonants so its fine imo

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 15, 2022

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I like to use a random word each time. It's one of my favourite parts. just pick a good word that feels nice in your brain.

today was 'outer'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't get 39 gently caress that one

double letter AND compound word? no.