Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Ego Trip posted:

Is it Sober Wednesday ?
It is not!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
My time slot was 12:10 this year. When I logged on, double-doubles (or double-queens, whatever) in the Westin were already sold out. By the time we figured that out, the same room type in the Marriot was sold out, so we ended up getting one in the JW. Between the smaller number of available rooms and the compressed timeframe, housing was a goddamn bloodbath this year. My wife's 12:51 time slot got us a king in the Omni.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I think my tricksy wife has swapped our room in the Omni for a room in the Westin. Huzzah!

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Dr. Quarex posted:

When do you get in?
We'll get in on Wednesday.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I am bummed that I am going to miss Shots Wednesday this year. Stupid work trip <grumble grumble>

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Just start drinking wherever you are!
I will be on a plane! What could go wrong?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Fours days out, still testing negative for COVID. Huzzah! \o/