Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Passburger
May 4, 2013
I didn't expect to find a goon-EUC thread, a pleasant surprise for sure!

A friend kept trying to get me into EUCs, I was more interested in building a custom e-bike, but I finally gave in.

Been looking at used ones to start small, but there aren't many out here and the few I can find in my region are pretty well-ridden and expensive. I'm probably going to buy new Z10 from china as even the used ones here cost way more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Passburger
May 4, 2013

Bone Crimes posted:

Yeah, the trend has been for EUCs to get bigger and faster, and the small ones are generally old models. I had to do the same as you with buying an EUC new, as there's not too many used wheels on the market, really anywhere. On the plus side, I found it pretty easy to sell.

Oh drat, I thought it was just here...

Btw I found a KS 18XL on the used market in "working condition" with 6000km on it, but the person wants almost as much as a new z10 for it :negative: Gonna see how good that is and if I can haggle a bit.

Quick update, I've had my Z10 for 2 weeks now and I'm really loving it. As my first EUC ever, it was easier to get the hang of than I expected! Been riding it every day (outside of where I practised) for the past week and a half!

Passburger fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 30, 2023

Passburger
May 4, 2013

Bone Crimes posted:

I'd personally avoid Begode.

I'll second and third that motion!