Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Crescent Wrench posted:

Let's go Bengals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Samadhi posted:

Do you think he got a referral from Brady

He went to the same budget guy that Jason Witten tried to use.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:neckbeard:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

gently caress the Patriots

:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Raiders denied us the greatest chaos tie in sports history and forced Ben Roethlisberger on the sports world. They deserve to get blown out and miss the playoffs for the next decade IMO.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Raiders haven't won a playoff game since '02 right?

Yeah, their last win was the 2002 AFC Championship game. They have the fourth longest playoff drought and the Bengals who haven’t won since January 1991 have the longest.

For those curious, the other two are the Lions (January 1992) and the Dolphins (January 2001).

Also: lol Raiders you hosed up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Somewhere, a deranged Raiders fan is blaming that kickoff on the refs.

Gimme a safety, you bastards.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

BGrifter posted:

How many safeties in a single game is the record?

I hope the Raiders give up that many plus one.

IIRC, it’s only like 2 or 3. Not a whole lot and multiple in a game is stupid rare.

However, I sympathize with your sentiment and would enjoy seeing this occur here.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
SO CLOSE

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Block the punt!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Good punt considering the circumstances

Grittybeard posted:

Hell of a punt all things considered there.

I think the wind was behind him so that probably helped. I’m curious how the Bengals passing game will go now that they may be going into the wind…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Who the gently caress leaves a bottle of Coke on a couch arm like that?!

This is the first time I’m having to really see commercials this year. I miss Scott Hanson.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

The Giants had 8 yards rushing on 13 attempts in that game and gave up 5 sacks, so I'm gonna guess their offensive line just got cosmically owned.

Just knowing it was the ‘84 Giants, their running game and offensive line were not good yet, which is why Phil Simms had to throw for over 4000 yards. They radically improved on ground after that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

I watched the bengals in a Super Bowl and it didn’t work

They won’t have to deal with Joe Montana or Bill Walsh this time.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chucktesla posted:

No clue who that was on the SNL promo

:same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bengos wtf r u doin stop that

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Samadhi posted:

Ahhh yes, Desean Jackson

He can only catch passes if they’re at least 20 yards from the line of scrimmage.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Samadhi posted:

Who is taller Jamie Foxx or Mike Tirico

Hervé Villechaize

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

BAE OF PIGS posted:

How does who the 1 seed plays get decided? Is it the winner 4th-5th seed game, or do they play lowest remaining seed?

Lowest remaining seed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Steelers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

I wonder if the main guy here is mildly embarrassed about this or if he breaks out the story at parties trying to hit on girls. Feel like it could go either way.

'Yeah you remember that Yankees gif? That was me.'

gently caress you guy definitely gives no shits, he's just happy to be involved and he'll tell you about it.

Main guy definitely uses it to try and pick up drunk chicks in Staten Island.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go for it!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

That was great. Raiders bunched up to take away the sneak and they ran a toss. Beautiful

:haibrow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bill Callahan’s son?!

:corsair:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I'm looking for a replay, but right before the snap all 3 guys on the DL crowded the center

And a second after you posted that, Brees pointed it out on the broadcast. He’s been awkward at times been pretty insightful a few times as well.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Once again, I miss Scott Hanson.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rule it a touchdown you bastards

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That’s a touchdown!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Raiders deserve this for denying us Justin Herbert in these playoffs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Another win for the fat cats of Big Bengals, whom own the referees and bribe them

Noted successful franchise Cincinnati Bengals Cinati Bengos

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chucktesla posted:

Makes sense that the Bengals would be good at the same time they get actually good uniforms

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Throw a pick six

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh baby Oakland shock the world and get 3

Cincinnati 20, Las Vegas 6, Oakland 3

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Preemptive shut the gently caress up about the refs, Raiders fans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Glumslinger posted:

May I introduce you to a 20 year old incident called The Tuck Rule

That was legitimately worth complaining about (Also gently caress Tom Brady).

This ain’t.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

JPrime posted:

excited for Chicago v Cleveland monday night

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Nice catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Eli Apple :chloe: