Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
just popping in for a moment to say: lol, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

bean mom posted:

the patriots secondary happens to us all

i should have brought that title text back just for this very game

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Petey posted:

i should have brought that title text back just for this very game

i suppose

quote:

is also relevant

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

god i can't *wait* for felger and mazz

unfffffff

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Tom Sellout posted:

Josh Allen priapism game

allen is great but this is much, much more about how bad the patriots are

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

fartknocker posted:

I want the Patriots to turn it over again. We need a pick six or a fumble recovered by a fat man for a TD or something equally beautiful.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Holy poo poo really? 12 men? This is what the mighty Bill Belicheck coaches like?

i don't think most people realize that the patriots coaches at this point are either

— bill's kids
— former players he likes
— guys who suck but whose entire guaranteed salaries are paid by the teams that fired them (patricia)
— guys who were coaching in community college a year or two ago who are now running entire units (special teams)

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Petey, Belichick is gonna bring Joe Judge back isn’t he? I bet his salary is guaranteed by the Giants.

oh most definitely

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

i'd take bflo back in a heartbeat too but i don't think he'll do steve like that

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Patriots fans, I hope you feel like absolute poo poo right now. I hope you are inconsolable. I hope this hurts you. I hope this crushes your soul. We have 20-years of pent-up rage coming out in this game.

yeah man, sure, i feel awful as i watch a bad team i knew was bad and fully expected to lose lose hilariously

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

grack posted:

No, we need 50

my prediction before the game was the bills would never punt and so far i am right

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Natural 20 posted:

What's hilarious is that we somehow made the playoffs with this level of garbage on the team.

but enough about the coaching staff,

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Kirios posted:

I loving love that it's clear that Tom Brady was the reason they won the rings and not ol' Bill.

Even Patriots fans admit it now.

i mean, many of us knew it all along

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I feel like the Belichick coaching tree should have exposed that he had serious weaknesses as a coach sooner than now.

the secret of the patriots coaching staff, imho, is this: bill inherited all of the good patriots assistant coaches, the lifers like weis and crennel and ivan fears and scar and pep, who were extremely competent and also not ambitious.

bill himself only hires incompetent, ambitious people, and that's why his tree sucks, because all of the good people stayed on his staff until they retired, and now all but one of them (fears) has, which is why the only traditionally functional part of the team is the rbs.

you could maybe make josh an exception to this after his chastening experience in denver.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

that was strangely cathartic

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

pats radio please

https://985thesportshub.com/ but you may be disappointed — the hosts picked the bills before the game, so i think they will be mostly like "see? see?"

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Not quite, Jim Murray was on the Right Side of History all year but broke down this week and actually picked the Pats.

ah i missed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I think they gave Judon about the same which is an absolute steal.

judon sucked the second half of the year