Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Hello everyone, after V and X I think it's finally time to do a draft run for T.

What is a draft?
Simply put, in a draft players take turns picking units and then complete the game using only those units. The goal is to complete the game in as few turns as possible, but if you don't want to compete that's fine too. I'm not your real dad, after all.

That sounds hard
Fortunately, modern SRW games are pretty easy and there are a number of free units that will be free to use for everybody. I don't foresee anyone having trouble just completing the game.

How do I report my progress?
However you like! You can keep it basic and just post turncounts, you can post detailed strategies, you can even make a full-on LP out of it.

How do I sign up?
Just post in the thread!

The Rules
  • The game is Super Robot Wars T, on any platform.
  • There will be 5-7 players.
  • Use a fresh save file, no new game + shenanigans.
  • The game will be played on normal difficulty.
  • The game will be played to the normal ending, not including the DLC expansion.
  • If you have the DLC that gives you the secondary protagonist early you may do it, but you have to count the turns.
  • No other DLC content is allowed.
  • The following Secret Scenarios do not count against your final turncount, up to 10 turns per scenario: Justice and Bravery are Friends, Private Mission, V Junction, Visitor X, and Haman Adrift.
  • Every SR point will give you a 1 turn bonus to your final turncount and doing the secret Push Aggressively ending will give you a 5 turn bonus.
  • The Tyranado and all battleships are free to use for everybody.
  • All other units must be drafted to use. Use of an undrafted unit is a 5 turn penalty.
  • When you draft a unit, you also draft their upgrades.
  • Pilot switching is allowed. Per example, if you drafted ZZ Gundam you can put Kamille into it, instead of Judau.
  • You may not deploy an undrafted unit, unless the game forces their deployment.
  • Undrafted units may: convince/persuade and sit in a battleship. They may not: attack or be attacked, cast spirits other than accel/zeal to get in a battleship faster, be used for combination attacks, command auras, support attacking and support defending.
  • If there is no battleship to retreat into, force deployed undrafted units are free to use. When a battleship appears they go back to the standard rules.

As an example, say the start of Chapter 20 has Mightgaine deployed alone and you haven't drafted Mightgaine. You can freely use Mightgaine until turn 3 when the Nadesico appears. After that Mightgaine goes back to being an undrafted unit and you can no longer use them.

Players and teams
Zore: Burning Gundam, Billbine, Bellvine, Black Sarena/Selena, Bolt Gundam, XB Gundam X-1 Full Cloth, Gundam F91 MP type (chapter 6), Berserga DT, Dragon Gundam, Zaku III Custom, Queen Mansa
WrightOfWay: Shin Getter, Gunbuster, Scopedog, Mazinger Z, Nu Gundam, Gespenst, Sirbine, Nightingale, Eldora Soul, Jegan 1(Iino), Qubeley
eclipse: Great Mazinger, Brownie, Gundam Mk-II, Re-GZ, Sky God Windam, Flame God Rayearth, Sea God Selece, Super Aestivalis, Master Gundam, Alpha Azieru, King J-Der
Endorph: Swordfish II, Gaogaigar > Star Gaogaigar, Tryder G7, Mightgaine > Great Mightgaine, Big Volfogg, Shuttle, Black Mightgaine, Battle Bomber, Guard Diver, Sazabi, Rune God Lantis
Dance Officer: Dann of Thursday, XB Gundam X-1 Kai Kai, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Shin Getter Dragon, Methuss, Hi Nu Gundam, Hyaku Shiki, Volcain Custom, Gundam F91 MP type (chapter 35), Arhan > New Arhan
ImpAtom: Noble Gundam, Sizzler Black, Dunbine, Aestivalis Custom, ChoRyuJin, GekiRyuJin, Gundam Maxter, Gundam Rose, Vierres, Goryu, Jegan 2(Mondo)

Free Units:
FTO
Ichinana

Undrafted trash
Qubeley Mk-II(purple)
Qubeley Mk-II(red)
Jagd Doga(green)(Gyunei)
Jagd Doga(red)(Quess)

Judau's Jegan is free for the one chapter you have it.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Probably, yea.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

I'm planning to set up a discord channel.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

I made the discord server, if you signed up make sure to join it.

https://discord.gg/TVtVjmHC

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

With drafting over, I guess it's time to introduce my team, and give my thoughts of what I think of them

Dann of Thursday: I was fifth seed for this draft and I ended getting Dann. Dann's no Burning Gundam, but I'm happy that I got him. I could have been stuck with Noble Gundam! In any case, Dann starts off okay, but develops into a very powerful unit, and he gets access to Accel at level 31. Which is good, if late. For comparison Spike gets accel at level 18, and Domon at 16.

XB Gundam X-1 Kai Kai: A unit that I'm probably going to lean on for early game clears, I'm expecting it to fall off in the late game. It will probably be Tobia's ride because of his access to Accel and cheap Valor.

Zeta Gundam: Zeta is not all that good to be honest, not having very good stats and attacks, and being stuck at 5 move. Still, it's an early game unit, and I desperately need those. Will probably have Kamille in it all the way through

ZZ Gundam: Kinda like Zeta, but it has substantially stronger weapons, and is way better at taking punishment. Also suffers from having 5 move, and Judau doesn't help by not having Accel. I might switch in Roux Louka or something, just to fix the drat movement issues.

Shin Getter Dragon: A lategame monster. Hits really, really hard and has access to Zeal on it's main pilot, and that means bosses dead in one turn with prospect spam. Picked to be the endgame boss killer.

Methuss: picked to be Fa's ride, and a repair/resupply bot. Repair and resupply are handy to have, but not essential in this game. Fa is a very bad pilot, but she gets prospect and a lot of SP, but I'm going to use her to fuel Getter Dragon's bossmurdering schemes.

Hi Nu Gundam: Picked because it's a solid endgame unit. Will make a fine ride for someone like Amuro or Char.

Hyaku Shiki: A poor man's Zeta Gundam. Picked it up because it's early game filler, not expecting much out of it. Might end up as Iino's ride

Volcain Custom: Volcain joins 2/3rds through the game and is not a spectacular unit, but not a bad one either. Access to Accel is never a bad thing.

Gundam F91 MP type (chapter 35): Also joins 2/3rds through the game, but and is the same as a unit that joined on chapter 6, but wasn't very good back then, either. Not sure who to throw into this, we'll see

Arhan > New Arhan: So I originally drafted King J-Der, but I was interested in trying out the Arhan, so I ended up trading for it. King J-Der is a very solid unit, on the level of Getter Dragon, so Arhan better carry it's goddamn weight. I probably made a mistake though.

Free Units
FTO: Never used FTO because Eagle Vision is better off in the NSX. Probably not very good

Ichinana: bargain bin Mazinger, or so I'm told. The Mazingers aren't so great in this game, so I wonder how Ichinana will be. I expect not so good.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 1: 4/4 turns -1
A simple stage with a simple SR. Clearing it in 4 turns relies on hitting 4 70-80% attacks.

Stage 2: 4/8 turns -2
You start off with just Spike, he runs off to where Nadesico will pop up. You can make the Nadesico appear by killing 2 enemy units, but I can't prevent Spike from getting attacked after that, so turtle strats it is.

Nadesico and Tyranado pop up at the start of turn 2, the Aestivalises and Spike pile in. Tetsuya runs away somewhere. Nadesico moves to intercept the Shishiki's and hits all of them that attack on enemy phase, Sagiri goes to finish off the Jovian mooks.

Turn 3 consists of mopping up the Jovian trash, and Sagiri moving towards the Nadesico to set up the support attack. I conciously delay by a turn to get the SR.

Stage 3: 4/12 turns -3
We're on hard mode now, and hit chances take a hit for it. This makes this stage pretty unreliable. Oh well.

Stage starts out with Burning and Noble Gundam vs assorted trash. Tetsuya and Sagiri join in at the start of turn 2, but Maxter Gundam also pops up to be a midboss. Domon will deal with Chibodee, the others will focus on the mooks. Allenby in particular parks herself in a spot where she can get the SR on turn 3.

On turn 3 I reset till Domon hits and sends off Chibodee. He needs to hit 2 erupting burning fingers, and he's had 3 chances for this now, so I don't feel bad in the slightest. This gets more trash mooks to spawn, as well as Van. Allenby gets the SR on enemy phase.

Turn 4 is clean up. We did it folks, we beat Bandit Keith

Stage 4: 3/15 turns -4
An all-out slugging fest, but it's the 4th stage in the game. We're in hard mode and I can't upgrade accuracy on a bunch of my units, so I guess I'll have to reset here and there to get things done.

In any case, my units move up on turn 1, a bunch of plot happens and now Domon has to fight Dragon Gundam. Sai Saici can also be sent off by 2 erupting burning fingers, now at 60% accuracy. Oh well. Everyone else moves up and starts attacking. I'm conserving my SP for Hokushin's Six.

Sai Saici is sent off on turn 2 enemy phase, a bunch of plot happens, and Hokushin's Six are here! Oh no! I better get to killing them, which I do on turn 3. It takes some work to line it up just right, though.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 5: 4/19 turns -5
Harlock solo for 2 turns, I just move it into the pack of enemies and start offing them. Then player reinforcements appear on turn 3. Tyranado and Van move into the enemies as well, all the undrafted units just hang back. SR is gotten on enemy phase, by Arcadia.

On turn 4 Arcadia mops up the Jegans on its part of the map, then Extra Moves over to mop up the enemies on the other side.

Stage 6: 6/25 turns -6
The stage starts off with F91, Crossbones and Bolt Gundam. I move in and start hitting stuff, but on turn 3 I move Bolt and F91 away from the enemies, to prevent them getting attacked after Arcadia pops in.

Got the SR on turn 3 EP, after which additional enemies and player reinforcements spawn in. Kincade clears the Jegans around him. Turn 4 and 5 are cleanup, I unfortunately don't have the movement for a faster clear.

I see I forgot a turn somewhere, not sure where though.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 7: 5/30 turns -7
Start out with Van, Domon, Allenby and Priscilla. The first two turns are just sending off Batta's until Arcadia appears, with player reinforcements. Tyranado and XB-1 move out and Van moves in to rumble with the Drakuls. I get the SR with Van on turn 4, then spend turn 5 sending Blood Cradle off.

Stage 8: 5/35 turns -8
I gotta rush to kill 12 enemies in 3 turns to get the SR. Luckily I can leverage Arcadia. I get the SR on player phase turn 3, a bunch of plot happens, and Hokushin appears. Fortunately I have Arcadia parked close to him. Sagiri goes off to intercept Rudi. Finally, Mr. Zone shows up to be an rear end in a top hat on enemy phase.

On turn 4, Van and Sagiri team up to take down Rudi. Arcadia shoots down Hokushin, then goes after Mr. Zone. Tobia goes around and gets some kills, then also attacks Zone. He's sent packing on enemy phase with a Bless, Rudi unfortunately isn't as she goes after Van and I can't make her do something else. Guess I'll eat my extra turn, damnit.

Stage 9: 4/39 turns -9
Have to clear the stage in 3 turns to get the SR, and I do so. This starts a second stage-within-a-stage, which lasts only one turn.

Stage 10: 5/44 turns -10
Another slugging match. Everyone moves up, and Kamille, Judau and Fa eventually show up. Kamille and Tobia go after Ple Two. I'm not sure I can recruit her, but whatever. On turn 5 the Nadesico blasts some fools to get the SR, after that it's a bit of cleanup.

Stage 11: 5/48 turns -11
Nadesico heads right to deal with the enemy reinforcements that spawn on turn 3. Sagiri heads up to start smacking fools, and hits Ace sometime this chapter. On turn 3 she also heads for the enemy reinforcements. Van, Tobia and Kamille stay with the initial enemies and do some self improvement.

I guess I should give an overview of upgrades on my units:
Tyranado: +5 accuracy, +8 weapons
Dann of Thursday: +5 accuracy, +5 weapons
XB-1 Gundam: +5 accuracy, +5 weapons
Zeta Gundam: +1 everything, +5 accuracy, +5 weapons
Arcadia: Forgot, but definitely +5 accuracy

The reason for the accuracy investment is that my units have ~70% hit rates without them. This greatly improves reliability. The weapons upgrades are self explanatory, IMO.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 28, 2022

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 12 Space: 5/53 turns -12
I went space because I'll have more units on it.

Everyone but Hyaku Shiki piles into Ra Cailum, which accels south into the enemies. Hyaku Shiki follows suit. There's a bunch of fighting for 2 turns, the enemies are cleared on turn 3 enemy phase.

This causes the plot to kick in, some new enemies spawn in, and on the start of turn 4 player reinforcements turn up. The rest of the map consists of mopping these up. Rakan fortunately goes after Sagiri, and with some support attacks he goes down easily. The lower enemies are cleared with Move Again usage from Hyaku Shiki.

Stage 13 Space: 5/58 turns -13
The stage starts off with just Tobia in the XB-1, and Judau in a Jegan, and they have to take down Mashymre, who will beeline for Judau. I can't get him to get shot down on turn 2, so I settle for the 3 turn.

Then a bunch of plot happens once again, I get reinforcements, and Haman pops up to say hello. The goal now is to shoot her down. Hyaku Shiki and ZZ jump into Ra Cailum, who will ferry them. Tobia also gets a heal from Fa. Fortunately for me, Haman moves towards my units, so it's not a long hike. Sadly, I fall 1200 damage short from shooting her down on turn 4 enemy phase, so I guess I'll just settle for the 5 turn with a bunch more kills.

Stage 14: 5/63 turns -14
The first stage with a large chunk of my units. I have to shoot down 28 enemies, and then two bosses at two very different places on the map. Another thing to do is get Guy into a battleship before something shoots him. This requires putting a booster on Ra Cailum.

Sagiri, Van and Tobia will go after the Machine Primeval, everyone else will jump on Master Asia. I unfortunately barely lack the damage output to kill both bosses in 4 turns, so I settle for a 5 turn. Oh well.

Units

Tyranado: +5 accuracy, +5 mobility, +9 weapons
Sagiri: Dash: +3 Potential

Dann of Thursday: +5 HP, +5 armor, +5 mobility, +5 accuracy, +5 weapons
Van: +2 Potential

XB-1 Gundam: +5 accuracy, +5 mobility, +7 weapons
Tobia; +1 Potential

Ra Cailum: +1 everything, +5 accuracy
Bright: +3 Potential

Arcadia: Forgot, but definitely +5 accuracy
ZZ Gundam: +1 everything
Hyaku Shiki: +1 everything
Methuss: +1 everything
Ichinana: +1 everything

I gave some units survivability upgrades to improve reliability and reduce SP expense, for stage 14. This included giving some units more levels of Potential.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 31, 2022

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 15: 5/68 turns -15
The colony drop stage. I start out with Arcadia, Black Selena, and Master Gundam. Master Asia runs away, Akito retreats into Arcadia. Then the Arcadia goes off to fight the enemies. This goes on for a while, and then the rest of my team jumps into the mix.

Everyone piles on, but Ra Cailum heads off to pick up Getter and GekiRyuJin when they pop in. Not much else to say about the stage, it's a lot of HP to chew through, but I manage to do so on turn 5. I also shoot down Ple Two with Judau, though that won't do me any good.

Stage 16 Free Commandos: 4/72 turns -16
Decided to go with the Arcadia because I get Arhan on this route. Otherwise they should be roughly equivalent.

There's not much to this stage, only one group of enemies to shoot down. I get the SR on turn 3 with a few support attacks, then proceed to shoot down the boss on the same turn. Unfortunately one enemy attacks Van from outside his attack range, and I have to take a 4 turn here.

Stage 17 Free Commandos: 7/79 turns -17
What an annoying stage. The first part of the map is Van, Domon, Chirico and Shako vs 6 trash mooks, except Chirico and Shako have to be the ones to shoot them down. And they're not set to go after them, either.

In any case, I do some softening up with Van and Domon, and manage to shoot down all the enemies on turn 5. This also gets me the SR. After this, plot happens, Arcadia and reinforcements for both sides pop in. I spend turns 5 and 6 moving, and setting things up to get countered to death by enemy phase. Except one unit is out of range and instead moves, so now it's a 7 turn. Great.

Stage 18 Free Commandos: 3/82 turns -18
I have to shoot down the boss in 2 turns to get the SR. So Arcadia pops a Charge, casts Analyze, and blasts a fool for 60% of his health bar. Van and Tobia then reduce him to 400 hp, as Sagiri goes off to deal with Arhan, which immediately retreats.

The boss dies on enemy phase, and then I spend turn 3 clearing out the remaining enemies.

Units

Tyranado: EN +5, mobility +5, accuracy +5, weapons +9
Sagiri: Dash, Attacker, Potential +3

Dann of Thursday: +5 everything, +8 weapons
Van: +2 Potential, Dash

XB-1 Gundam: +5 everything, +8 weapons
Tobia; +1 Potential

Arcadia: +5 EN, +5 accuracy, +6 weapons
Harlock: +3 Potential

Another round of defensive upgrades to improve reliability, and some weapon investment. Tobia has access to Accel now, which is useful. Van is kind of disappointing me with his weak long-ish range attack.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jan 31, 2022

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 19 Free Commandos: 4/86 turns -19
This map sucks. A bunch of enemy units have to reach or cross a line across the map, and it's down to luck whether that happens within the time limit for the SR. I have to reset a bunch, but eventually things line up so that they cross on turn 2, and I can start clearing the map on the next turn. It takes a bunch of Move Agains, but I get the SR and clear the map on turn 4 enemy phase.

Stage 20 Free Commandos: 4/90 turns -20
drat, this route just keeps on being made of suck. In slightly better news, I get Arhan I guess? It seems alright.

I just set everyone on the Drakuls. On turn 3 some VTX mooks and the Photon Battleship spawn in. The Battleship is what I have to shoot down in one shot, so let's hope that making use of Arcadia's ace bonus and a support attack are enough. I move Arcadia and the Tyranado into range to shoot it down on turn 4.

Fortunately for me, the Photon Battleship goes down in one shot. The rest of the map is cleanup.

Units
Sagiri: 114 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3

Van: 69 kills, +2 Potential, Dash

Tobia; 60 kills, +1 Potential

Arcadia: +5 everything, +8 weapons
Harlock: 94 kills, +3 Potential

Bright: 50 kills, +3 Potential

Kamille: 40 kills

ZZ Gundam: +1 everything
Judau: 37 kills

Roux: 24 kills

Fa: 36 kills

Shiro: 30 kills

Arhan: +1 everything, +4 mobility, +4 accuracy, +3 weapons
Angela: 24 kills

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 21: 4/94 turns -21
We're back on the main route, and this is a rather busy stage. We start off against a pack of VTX mooks, and have to get the boss to low enough health for the plot to kick in. There's also the 2 waves of alien monsters that'll pop in to consider. I decided to send Tyranado, Dann, XB-1 and Arcadia to fight the first group, and send everyone else to deal with the monsters when they pop in. XB-1 ends up being completely superfluous, but it has enough movement to spend only one turn getting to another useful spot, so I don't bother resetting over it.

In any case, I unload on the boss on turn 2, and get him to low enough health to spawn in the monsters. I then set up ZZ so I can probably get the SR on the next turn. I have to delay wiping out the space monsters, as killing more than one or two of them causes another event, and spawns a bunch of undrafted units in, who end up getting targeted.

At the start of turn 3 the second pack of space monsters show up, and I'm well positioned to handle them. ZZ fires its MAP and gets like 5 monsters in one go, earning me the SR. Arcadia shoots down and hits the Cruiser Class Space Monster, Tobia does the same. Van is on VTX cleanup duty, and so is Tyranado.

Turn 4 is pretty challenging, as I have to clean up a lot of boss class enemies, but I make it.

Stage 22: 4/98 turns -22
A fairly simple stage, just starting with one group of enemies that need to be spanked. Tyranado and Arcadia go after Hokushin and his cronies, everyone else focuses on Haman and her gang. On turn 4, Tyranado Mercy's Mshymre to 10 hp, to let Fa finish him off for the Haman points.

Stage 23: 3/101 turns -23
The stage consists of three waves of enemies. One initial wave of Zonders, then one wave of Invaders, then a final wave of Zonder Primevals. The SR is to get a pilot to 10 ExC, so I send Sagiri to solo the Zonders, and Arcadia to solo the Invaders when they pop up. Everyone else heads to where the Primevals will pop up, to take them down.

The Invaders spawn in on turn 2, and are wiped out on turn 3 player phase. There's an event on turn 2 enemy phase, in which the Primevals spawn, and Guy comes out of the battleship he's hiding in, but luckily nothing targets him.

Sagiri has left two Zonders for Move Again purposes after the Invaders are downed, to get her and Arcadia to pile into the Primevals, which is necessary. It takes a bunch of support attacking but the Primevals also go down on turn 3 player phase.

Units
Sagiri: 130 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3

Van: 75 kills, +2 Potential, Dash

Tobia; 61 kills, +1 Potential

Arcadia: +5 everything, +8 weapons
Harlock: 124 kills, +3 Potential

Bright: 56 kills, +3 Potential

Zeta Gundam: +5 everything
Kamille: 51 kills

ZZ Gundam: +5 everything
Judau: 50 kills

Roux: 24 kills

Fa: 51 kills

Shiro: 33 kills

Arhan: +1 everything, +5 mobility, +5 accuracy, +6 weapons
Angela: 29 kills

Nadesico:
Ruri: 58 kills

It's been mostly the Arcadia and Tyranado show lately, with a side of Zeta and ZZ Gundams. I was expecting more out of Tobia than one kill, to be honest. Oh well.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 24: 4/105 turns -24
The stage starts off with Van alone against a single boss, and with an SR of shooting down 15 enemies in 3 turns. A bunch of enemies spawn in on enemy phase, along with my own units. So now I have 2 turns to shoot down 15 enemies.

Arcadia and ZZ head down to smack Gadved around for a bit, causing the next event, in which Ashura shows up and some GxS plot happens. Arhan, Zeta Gundam and Tyranado go after the Mazinger mooks. Everyone else starts dealing with the Rayearth goons.

On turn 3 Arcadia and Van move on to the GxS and Mazinger mooks, having shot down Gadved. Kamille, Angela and Sagiri shoot down the Kikaiju boss, and start laying into Ashura. And Tobia gets shot down by Allen on enemy phase. Oh well.

Turn 4 consists of cleaning up Ashura with Van and Arcadia, and Arhan and Tyranado shooting down Inova with Move Again use.

Stage 25 Last Day for Section 3: 2/107 turns -25
Have to shoot a bunch of mooks in 3 turns, do it in 2. Then I lose Tyranado to events.

Stage 26: 4/111 turns -26
Nothing much to this stage. I ended up taking a 4 turn clear because my last hard save was from stage 23. Oh well.

Secret Scenario: Private Mission 2/111 turns -26
This scenario is free. I focus on getting Angela some kills.

Stage 27: 3/114 turns -27
I miss Arhan for the start of the map. Everyone who's going to get Accel has it now, so my units are in range of the enemies on turn 1. There's not much to this map, everything dies on turn 3. The Expelled from Paradise enemies are pretty tough cookies, but not tough enough.

Stage 28: 4/118 turns -28
The goal is to kill 20 enemies before Akito reaches the area he needs to reach. Since the game doesn't give me a heads up when I reach 20 kills, I just kill everything in 3 turns, and then get Akito into the area. Also, Yazan pops up with some VOTOMS trash, but who cares. Finally, Hokushin shows up after Akito reaches his destination, and I spend turn 4 killing him and his goons.

Stage 29: 5/123 turns -29
There's a lot of bosses and HP to chew through this map.

I try something new this stage. I use the ExC Boost part on Arcadia, which Emergency Retrievals all my valuable units. Then it moves, and my units move out of it. Tyranado shoots for Rudi, Arhan, Zeta and Dann go for the FTO. Everyone else just kinda vibes.

On turn 2 Arcadia shoots down FTO to get the SR, and to push some events along. Geo retreats and now I have to shoot down NSX. Just throw it onto the pile, I guess.

On turn 3 I get Joe to low enough health for the Mightgaine event, then have Arcadia move in to have Mightgaine jump in. Sagiri also shoots down Rudi.

On turn 4 I chew through all of the bosses and, SURPRISE!, Mr. Zone is here and he has 45k to chew through as well. Oh well, I'll take the 5 turns.

Stage 30 Irregulars: 4/127 turns -30
I went with the Irregulars because of the better unit selection. The stage starts with Van solo against Metsa of Tuesday. He gets smacked around for a turn, then plot happens, Master Asia and some G Gundam trash pop up, and some GxS mooks join in to boot. The goal now is to shoot down Master Asia within 5 turns. So I send everyone in to shoot him down, and it's done on turn 3.

A bunch of plot then happens, Metsa reappears, and Grand Master Gundam joins in. Tyranado goes after Grand Master, Dann and Arcadia slap around Metsa, Tobia and Angela stay behind and deal with the grunts. On turn 4, Tobia moves in to punch Grand Master, Arcadia moves in for the kill. Van punches Metsa some more and Sagiri moves in to finish him off. All of the remaining mooks are cleared on enemy phase.

Stage 31 Irregulars: 3/130 turns -31
Not much to this stage. Four groups of enemies, so everyone takes one.

Units
Tyranado Rex: +5 everything, weapons +10
Sagiri: 181 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3

Dann of Thursday: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Van: 96 kills, +2 Potential, Dash

XB-1 Gundam: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Tobia; 105 kills, +1 Potential

Arcadia: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Harlock: 158 kills, +3 Potential

Arhan: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Angela: 78 kills, +2 B Save

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 32 Irregulars: 3/133 turns -32
Nothing much to this stage, have to beat all the mooks, and then shoot down two bosses on the same turn. There's also some G Gundam and Bebop plot going on, but who cares.

Stage 33: 5/138 turns -33
The map starts out with Domon solo vs. Allenby. He fights her for a bit, and some plot happens at the start of turn 2. Now I have all of my units, and have to shoot down Allenby with Domon. There's also the issue of having to shoot down Grand Master Gundam in one attack.

Zeta runs over to GM Gundam and his mooks, and starts working on them. Arhan and Tyranado also set up shop and will try to oneshot GM. Dann will deal with Inova, and ZZ will deal with Allen and his goons. Allen gets whelp'd on turn 4 enemy phase, I smack Inova around for a bit, and pop an Analyze on Inova, then set up Arhan and Tyranado to shoot it down with a support attack. With some shuffling around Jeril also goes down, and all that's left is a bit of clean-up.

Units
Tyranado Rex: +5 everything, weapons +10
Sagiri: 202 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

Van: 109 kills, +2 Potential, Dash, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

XB-1 Gundam: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Tobia; 107 kills, +1 Potential, Break Morale Limit +1, Fighter Spirit +3

Arcadia: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Harlock: 163 kills, +3 Potential, Break Morale Limit +3, Save E+2

Angela: 87 kills, +2 B Save, Break Morale Limit +3

Nadesico:
Ruri: 66 kills

Bright: 80 kills, +3 Potential

Zeta Gundam: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Kamille: 71 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+1

ZZ Gundam: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Judau: 95 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+2

Volcain Custom: +5 everything, +10 weapons
Ray: 46 kills

Amuro: 32 kills

Fa: 79 kills

Shiro: 54 kills

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 34: 4/142 turns -34
Nadesico and XB-1 split off to deal with the Kikaiju that will pop up, everyone else heads for Zagato. All enemies and Zagato are down on turn 3, and Sagiri pops her Hero's Mark to blast Emeraude. Turn 4 consists of chipping her down, which ends the stage.

Special Scenario: V Junction 3/142 turns -34
Free scenario. I focus on getting kills on Geo.

Stage 35 Earth: 3/145 turns -35
Not much of a stage. I've unlocked Soul on Sagiri at this point, so I can start oneshotting bosses. I don't get Ple, unfortunately.

Stage 36 Earth: 3/148 turns -36
Again not much of a map. I guess I'm not going to get Haman Adrift. There's the challenge of having to get every unit I have a kill, but it's only so hard.

Units
Tyranado Rex: +10 everything, weapons +10
Sagiri: 238 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

Van: 116 kills, +2 Potential, Dash, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

XB-1 Gundam: +5 everything, +10 EN +10 weapons
Tobia; 125 kills, +1 Potential, Break Morale Limit +1, Fighter Spirit +3

Arcadia: +5 everything, +10 EN, +10 weapons
Harlock: 170 kills, +3 Potential, Break Morale Limit +3, Save E+2

Angela: 97 kills, +2 B Save, Break Morale Limit +3

Nadesico: +5 everything, +0 weapons
Ruri: 80 kills

Ra Cailum: +5 everything, +1 weapons
Bright: 86 kills, +3 Potential

Zeta Gundam: +5 everything, +10 EN, +10 weapons
Kamille: 97 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+1

ZZ Gundam: +5 everything, +10 EN, +10 weapons
Judau: 102 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+2

Ray: 55 kills

Hyaku Shiki: +5 everything, +1 weapons
Amuro: 32 kills

Fa: 86 kills

Shiro: 64 kills

F91 MP type: +5 everything, +3 weapons
Amuro: 46 kills

FTO: +5 everything, +9 weapons
Eagle: 63 kills, +5 potential, +2 fighter spirit

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 37: 5/153 turns -37
The stage starts with King J-Der going solo for 2 turns, after that my own brigade arrives, and I have to defeat 40 enemies. Since there's two groups of enemies, who will attack each other, I have to keep them from killing each other. Otherwise there isn't much to this stage. There's two GxS bosses who get chewed up on turn 4, and some Machine Primevals who combine into one big one when one gets shot down. The Big Primeval also regenerates after taking a bunch of damage, so I have to spend an extra turn grinding it down.

Stage 38: 3/156 turns -38
So I have to make sure I don't kill too many bugs on turn 1, or some plot event plays out on enemy phase and Gunbuster throws itself into a pile of enemies. Instead I shoot for the boss enemies on turn 1, and keep from killing the grunts. It also means that I can't wipe out a good half of the enemies on turn 1, and so I have to settle for a 3 turn.

Stage 39: 3/159 turns -39
I have to clear out all enemies in two turns. I do so, after that VTX shows up with their assorted collection of villains. I make sure to shoot down Exev on the same turn to trigger the plot, and cause Black Noir to spawn. The stage ends when Black Noir is shot down, so I get to work on that. I also shoot down a few bosses with some units not devoted to shooting down Noir. The map ends on turn 3.

Stage 40: 3/162 turns -40
I finally get Getter Dragon this stage. It starts out vs. some Metal Beasts and Primevals, and after a few of those get shot down, Invaders show up. Shoot down some more, and professor Saotome shows up in Shin Getter Dragon. I need to blast through his 80k hp, and complete this on turn 2. I get Shin Getter Dragon for myself, and proceed to clean up the map.

Stage 41: 2/164 turns -41
There's one pile of enemies with Mashymre, and another pile of enemies with Quess, Gyunei and Rezin. All the bosses have to be shot down by turn 3, and on top of that there's Haman and Char points to be gotten.

Arcadia retrieves Fa and Judau, blasts off towards Mashymre, and Judau then moves out and attacks him. This is probably the first time the retrieval trick works in my favour. Everyone else splits off to deal with Char's posse.

On turn 2 Mashymre gets shot down by Judau, having also fought a round with Fa. Both are then retrieved into the Arcadia, so it can clean up the enemies on enemy phase. I then have Amuro shoot down Quess, and let Kamille bring the pain to Gyunei. This gets me all the Haman and Char points available for this chapter.

After that, Getter Dragon takes out Rezin, and shoots across the map to go fight Fasalina. Van ends up shooting her down. After this it's all just cleanup.

Stage 42: 2/166 turns -42
Unlike Wrightofway I don't have Zeal on my Getter yet, so a one turn isn't an option. So I just clean everything up in 2 turns. This stage really isn't that difficult.

Secret Scenario: Visitor X 4/166 turns -42
Free stage. I feed Amuro and Ruri some kills.

Stage 43 Independent: 2/168 turns -43
I went independent because why not. I have to wipe out the first pack of enemies for the second group to spawn in. There's Mashymre, Quess and Gyunei in there, and I can get Haman and Char points from them. Unfortunately that would take a turn, so I just shoot everything down on turn 2.

Units
Tyranado Rex: +10 everything, weapons +10
Sagiri: 322 kills, Dash, Attacker, Potential +3, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

Van: 147 kills, +2 Potential, Dash, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +3, Save E+2

XB-1 Gundam: +10 everything, +10 EN, +10 weapons
Tobia; 145 kills, +1 Potential, Break Morale Limit +1, Fighter Spirit +3

Arcadia: +10 everything, +10 weapons
Harlock: 199 kills, +3 Potential, Break Morale Limit +3, Save E+2

Arhan: +5 everything, +10 mobility, +10 weapons
Angela: 126 kills, +2 B Save, Break Morale Limit +3

Shin Getter Dragon: +10 everything, +10 weapons
Ryoma: 100 kills, Potential +2, Break Morale Limit +1, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+2

Nadesico: +5 everything, +0 weapons
Ruri: 85 kills

Ra Cailum: +5 everything, +1 weapons
Bright: 97 kills, +3 Potential

Zeta Gundam: +10 everything, +10 weapons
Kamille: 114 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+1

ZZ Gundam: +10 everything, +10 weapons
Judau: 124 kills, Break Morale Limit +3, Fighter Spirit +1, Save E+2

Ray: 87 kills

Hyaku Shiki: +5 everything, +1 weapons
Iino: 95 kills, SP up +9

Fa: 88 kills, SP up +9

Shiro: 71 kills

F91 MP type: +5 everything, +3 weapons
Amuro: 73 kills

FTO: +10 everything, +10 weapons
Eagle: 85 kills, +5 potential, +2 fighter spirit

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stage 44 Independent: 2/170 turns -44
The goal is to clear all enemies on turn 4, and then shoot down Haman. I clear out the initial enemies on turn 2, and shoot down Haman. Then GxS mooks spawn, and a generous helping of Sagiri's MAP attack clears most of the trash out. Sin of Friday also gets summarily dealt with.

Stage 45 Independent: 2/172 turns -45
I have to defeat Queen Mansa, Alpha Azieru, Rewloola and the Musaka's within 4 turns, and then shoot down Sazabi. This all happens on turn 2, and then Nightingale gets shot down by Shin Getter.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Mar 28, 2022