Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Fellas, I am counting out Touchdown Tom

's opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I think what really pisses me off is that keeping Hurts at starter was objectively the right choice for the Eagles

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I mean I guess maybe next time Sirianni won't poo poo himself from nerves and might make good calls? I'm looking for silver linings here

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Remember when we fired our only super bowl winning head coach 2 years after winning said super bowl because he benched jalen hurts in the final game of a lost season?
I thought it was because he lost a power struggle to the QB we traded away like two weeks later?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

My understanding was more that he was fighting howie and lurie over coaches and he doubled down on a bluff to promote someone I forget who and that was it for lurie.
The real question is, how do we trick Roseman into doing that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Talk about a lucky bounce

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Simultaneous announcer OHHHHH

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Paperback Writer posted:

Lol I love the Nick broadcast
I don’t have nick, how are they handling this disasterfuck

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Cowaaaaaaaards

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

:supaburn: how did this game get so insane? It felt loving over 20 minutes ago
sf horking themselves to death

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Goddamit 9ers let me like you

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

You

are

the cowgirls

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork: Give me more sad dallas fans, give them to me

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If it's 4th and beecock you go for it, right

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

BEHOLD THE SURFACE CARDBOARD BOX OF DESTINY, MY LIEGE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I would like to watch the Nick game

not enough to get cable or anything but it sounds fun

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that's a bee cock

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Refs get your fat mitts off the loving scale

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Legit question: Why do they make coaches and refs go through Timeout Theater? What would be the harm in letting "hey ref we're calling a time out, effective right before the play clock runs out" be a thing you can say?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

fffffffffucking refball

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

DUUUUUUUUUUUUMB CALL

OH MY GOD

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

WHY WOULD YOU RUN UP THE loving CENTER WITH 14 SECONDS LEFT

THERE WAS NO WAY THAT WAS GONNA WORK HOLY poo poo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that was the dumbest

and best

ending, I am no longer at all upset about the bucs pantsing us

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Where's the Dallas radio, I need it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

First time all night the Dallas offensive line blocked somebody

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hill jump very high :stare:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

just get rid of the 7th seed lol
Trim 4 seeds from both conferences

We haven’t seen a competitive game all weekend, barring the 49ers choking

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Crossed the dmv

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"And you wouldn't believe how many times we had to scrub 'MOTORCYCLE' and 'RAPIST'. Back to you in the booth."

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"I mean, it wasn't pretty, that's why I had to force sexual intercourse on that young lady without her consent."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gently caress off forever ben