Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why they call it chilli when they serve it hot :confused:???
Shouldn't it be beani or hotti

Only normals make chili with beans in it, trve black metal chili contains all kinds of meat and broth, fresh chillies, beer, sometimes a bit of red wine, a whole universe of seasonings including but not limited to cocoa, marmite, and god knows what else, but never beans, which are for hillbillies.

You know what nevermind make it how you want, it genuinely doesn’t matter at all, I sound like a weirdo posting this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Only normals make chili with beans in it, trve black metal chili contains all kinds of meat and broth, fresh chillies, beer, sometimes a bit of red wine, a whole universe of seasonings including but not limited to cocoa, marmite, and god knows what else, but never beans, which are for hillbillies.

You know what nevermind make it how you want, it genuinely doesn’t matter at all, I sound like a weirdo posting this poo poo.

That didn't answer my question!

Why chilly if hot!?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Colonel Cancer posted:

That didn't answer my question!

Why chilly if hot!?

I remember when I was a kid Cowboy Bob explaining it was called chili because "It was anything but!"

So I guess irony is why

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its made with chili peppers hope th is helps

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They're capsicums!! Capsicumi!!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
But are there beans?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BONER X posted:

its made with chili peppers hope th is helps

:aaaaa:

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
Did anyone ever train one of those neural network voice synthesizers to imitate Lowtax? There's surely enough training material out there.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ok but don’t do it though.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

It was a good summary of it all wasn't it

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Y’know, pal, you might not be 350lbs if you had a little more fiber in your diet

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I watched it. They go into detail about the domestic abuse and read out the allegations his victims made against him whilst Earthbound music plays in the background.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lowtax died due to a condition known as death

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lowtax died due to a condition known as death

holy poo poo is it contagious

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

holy poo poo is it contagious

Have u ever played Metal Gear Solid. Its like FOXDIE, its triggered by poo poo that happens that suddenly just kills you and it makes no sense!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

They're capsicums!! Capsicumi!!

according to the people that named them they are called chīlli, get that brit poo poo outta here