Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Last Manningcast of the season :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I really don't care who wins this game, so long as next week either Aaron Donald or JJ Watt ritualistically destroys Tom Brady.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Let's have a 6-1 final

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ELI HAS THE DEATHROW CHAIN

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That'sMyQuarterback.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That run was nice-oh holding

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
OBJ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Peyton "can't hear poo poo"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dango Bango posted:

Is the Manningcast worth watching versus the regular broadcast?

e: "I can't hear poo poo" right as I post ahahahahaha

Always.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Both passes were forward

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
OBJ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Peyton calling out the Joe Judge sneaks

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

It is truly a failing of the NFL that this neck never made the playoffs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Polygynous posted:

the XFL. THIS TIME will work, surely

Wasn't the last time doing not-totally-terribly-bad but then COVID happened?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

What the gently caress is that dorky-rear end chain on dorky-rear end Eli's dorky-rear end chest?

Snoop was on a week or two ago and sent him a Death Row records chain.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Eli and Peyton seem to be in physical pain.

Peyton is 100% holding back cursing right now

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress it, let's get another pick six

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Same old sorry rear end rams Cardinals

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Peyton mocking Rams fans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol here comes a safety or blocked punt or something

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dango Bango posted:

The Rock's drinking on stream!

So was Marshawn when he was on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:fork: