Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Golden Goat posted:

Yeah they shouldn't be doing that but something tells me they weren't thinking their game would explode online like this.

I am hoping the more blatant examples were meant to be placeholders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I haven't really checked out any of these games except for Vampire Survivors. Where should I start? Rogue Genesia?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So what is the current hotness for Survivor-likes?

Also I am trying to unlock Lama in VS and I may just suck but it sure feels like 10% curse does not F around

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 2, 2024

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
For VS, should I be concentrating on the Unlocks, aside from collecting any stage relics? I haven't really touched any of the expansion content yet.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bleh, ran out the time limit at the tower and was one level short of 80 for the next area unlock :argh:

EDIT: Did get several unlocks anyway so it wasn't like it was a waste. Still annoying though.