Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mozi posted:

they told me i was getting paid in exposure...

You ain't working for the Joker are ya? He told me the same thing, ends up ditching me in the desert, driving away, and yelling "ENJOY THE SUN EXPOSURE!" and laughing his dumbass head off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's the bat. come on man. the. not "da". thee, or thuh, you can take your pi- oh, gently caress, your front teeth are super messed up. what the hell happened there? who- no, come on, it's the

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What? We only work holidays? What the gently caress kind of schedule is that?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's the bat. come on man. the. not "da". thee, or thuh, you can take your pi- oh, gently caress, your front teeth are super messed up. what the hell happened there? who- no, come on, it's the

Yeah dat’s what I’m sayin. You got da cauliflowa ears or somethin’? Maybe youse don’t hear so well?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You guys ever get the sense that Catwoman likes getting caught? I know we got away last night, but she seemed kinda into Batman tying her up. And Batman kinda seemed into getting scratched, too. I know he's got like a codpiece or something but I swear to God it looked like he was packing wood last night.

I got no problem with it, hell I'm happy for 'em, but I feel like this isn't a good career path for me. Been thinking about heading over to Coast City, maybe get in league with that Evil Star guy. I don't think he's loving Green Lantern, at least.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I can't tell anymore, are we actually mafia or just mafia-themed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*just before passing out from being punched repeatedly*

It’s a livin’!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

You ain't working for the Joker are ya? He told me the same thing, ends up ditching me in the desert, driving away, and yelling "ENJOY THE SUN EXPOSURE!" and laughing his dumbass head off.

:/ i thought he was laughing WITH us...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I was on Broadway, you know. Not a huge part, true, but I sang on Broadway. How many people can say that? And now I'm wearing a big top hat to help the Mad Hatter rob a boarding school. Are you even listening to me? Oh. Oh you're one of the mind-controlled guys.

Anyway, I was an understudy for loving WICKED at one point, can you believe that? I was this close to a big break when freaking covid hits, now I'm working for a guy who likes hats a lot.

I guess it could be worse though, ya know? The guy I was the understudy for? He's working for that guy the Ragdoll, the cult one. So I guess we gotta count our blessings. Now hold this bag for me while I kick down this door!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Yes I have a gun in my hand. But I think the best strategy is to move TOWARDS batman and try to punch him with my gun. Maybe I'll fire it once I'm really really close, he'll never know what hit him

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Summa youse younger guys complain but lemme tell youse, it ain’t so bad dis ting we do. Sure, we get knocked around a li’l bit, but da bat don’t kill us right? Now back in da day I worked for dat Doc Ock and da Spider? Now dat sumbitch will tie youse up but den he’s gotta make some stupid joke about youse too! It’s humiliatin’!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Play posted:

Yes I have a gun in my hand. But I think the best strategy is to move TOWARDS batman and try to punch him with my gun. Maybe I'll fire it once I'm really really close, he'll never know what hit him

That's a sucker's move, I'm just going to throw the gun at him

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Summa youse younger guys complain but lemme tell youse, it ain’t so bad dis ting we do. Sure, we get knocked around a li’l bit, but da bat don’t kill us right? Now back in da day I worked for dat Doc Ock and da Spider? Now dat sumbitch will tie youse up but den he’s gotta make some stupid joke about youse too! It’s humiliatin’!

Eyyyy we got a freakin' multiverse traveler here tryin' to tell us how to do our jobs!!!

Why don't ya go back to your little universe with ya Spider-Mans and your Thors your Iron-whatevers and let us real men deal with the Batmans and Supermans and Arm Fall Off Boys, okay?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

RBA Starblade posted:

Just an fyi, they don’t replace your gun for free if you lose it.

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
I'm trying to join the Riddler's gang but I can't figure out the application. Anyone know what has 3 legs in the evening?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

I'll tells ya what I'M gonna do abouts it here. Da bat jump down RIGHT in front of me RIGHT in da street light, RIGHTS where I got 'em, see?
An I got my gun in hand, like DIS!
An I'mma make a SHOCKED face, like DIS!
An den I'mma pause, slowly turn around, and start runnin away, like DIS!

Haha he ain't NEVA gonna know what hit 'im!

*other thugs smile and nod and grunt approvingly*

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I was really confused when the joker caught Batman but didnt kill him. Does that happen a lot around here

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Any reason we can’t just shoot dis jerk in da face?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You eva wonda why all deez baddies here need like fiddy of us guys a piece and batman needs like one middle schooler and he usually just has to rescue him on top of whatever else he's doin?
Like it just makes more work for him and he's still fine and our bosses can't get poo poo done even with like 50 extra du- oh...h...hey Mista J. No. We's just...just talkin'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

i had a feeling but he seemed like such a smiling laughing kind of guy i had to trust him

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Kill people? What? What are you talking about?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

bossy lady posted:

This legit how I'd behave if I were a batman thug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI

I'm already like this with my real job, only with tasks instead of Batmans.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
When we get caught and are sent to different Wayne-owned prisons I just want all of yiz ta know that I love youse. I done a lotta jobs for different bosses but Calendar Man really kept us together. He even remembered all our birthdays.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I was really confused when the joker caught Batman but didnt kill him. Does that happen a lot around here

All the fucken time, bud. I can't really explain it either. You'd think this whole business was just some kind of bizarre performance instead of a conflict with life or death consequences.

Ehh, they don't pay us to think. You got any cigarettes?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wait stop. Hold on. So I have to provide my own crazy hockey-themed uniform? Which I have to wear to bank robberies, skates and all? Even in the summer?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

You talking about the Bat or Mr. J?

He’s standing right behind me isn’t he?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Ograbme posted:

I'm trying to join the Riddler's gang but I can't figure out the application. Anyone know what has 3 legs in the evening?

you're looking at it :grin:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Joker has an excellent benefits package; top tier medical, dental and vision! Last time Batman broke my ribs I paid nothing out of pocket plus The Joker sent me a nice get well soon card. Really sweet guy.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Bobby, I can’t tell ya how much I appreciate you gettin me this job, I’m finally gonna be able to give Suzie the birthday she deserves! And for moving a couple of boxes onto a ship – I could do this in my sleep. Who’d you say this guy is? Clay… face? What kinda name is that? Do I think it’s cool? I mean, mayb..

*Bobby enters the room*

Bobby: Boss you GOTTA STOP ASKING people if they think your name is cool! Jesus Christ man, you’re weirding the guys out!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
quien es, este... murciélago? que?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
And what's this guy called, “The Diddler”? What kinda name is that?! I hope he pays better than that Calendar guy, he fuckin sucked

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*opens paycheck*

Aww dammit! He told me he was gonna give me a raise! I can’t believe dis Two-Face guy keeps rippin me off!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Thug: Hey kid listen, how old are you anyways?

Robin: Old enough to know that crime doesn't pay!

Thug: Nah I mean it. You're like what, 15?

Robin: Maybe. Yeah. So what?

Thug: It's 2am on a Tuesday. Don't you have school tomorrow?

Robin: No, I have a tutor and my hours are flexible. I mean he is also a butler.. and he's got some other stuff going on so we don't get much class time but.. SHUT UP!

Thug: Look kid I ain't gonna win no father of the years awards or nothin' but my little girl she's at home in bed asleep right now. This ain't no normal life for no kid to be livin'.

Robin: Says the criminal stealing clown gas!

Thug: We all gotta make our way in this city. I had a hard time growin' up and these are the opportunities I was given. I ain't proud of it, but my wife and my little girl they gotta eat. I don't what know your relationship with the Batman is but it ain't normal or healthy is all I'm sayin'. Maybe tomorrow you go down to the community centre on 5th street? Speak to Abigail, she's a social worker. She can help you.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I have the best job, I'm basically the only driver for all the crazy themed cars the villains come up with. The Killer Croc mobile is just one of those swamp boats with a fan welded onto a muscle car and nobody else can drive a clutch. You can't talk to them at all though, otherwise they start confiding in you and then you laugh at the wrong time and pssht poison umbrella or some poo poo. I've been pretending I'm a deaf mute for years, half the time they end a conversation with "...and I'm going to kill this guy." to see if you'll flinch.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Thug: Hey kid...you know the system of inequality that benefits you and dooms us into a never ending cycle of violence and crime is...

Robin: (breaks his neck and shatters spine with ninja kick)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey, hey Tony c'mere a second. I gots a question for yous. Nah, nah, nah, you gotta come closuh I don't want no ones to heah.

Sos am I suppose to look at da man or da creepy puppet wit da tommy gun?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
So I says, if the batman is real, why does he gotta come out at night? Everybody's in bed! All the real crime happens during the day!! Ha ha ha! What a maroon!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hey fellas there a lotta coppa and salams and morta in da break room, ain't no bread but there a lotta coppa and salams and morta in da break room.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Whicha yous guys got da gig on the meat truck heist and how'd ya get it? That's a job that'a give me a appetite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Big Beef City posted:

Say Gus, I'z been tinkin.
Wit da Bat, he's always goin afta da joka, oh two face, or the jibberrer or whateva his name is.
What if us mugs just did a ting?
Like I dunno?

Robbed da Quick and Go and split up like $1500 bucks or sumthin? I don even tink da cops got GUNS in dis city no mo' and you tink da bat gonna come after us for dat?! Heck da joka got a cruise ship wired to blow up into a big smilie face or somethin' It's easy money! Why we workin for deez guyz?

*Killer Moth standing over your ashes*
"Yeah, remember when you tried to unionize? It's just going to end like that, Gus."