Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I tell you these onboarding forms are like a loving riddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What? We only work holidays? What the gently caress kind of schedule is that?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Well, I feel lucky This accounting job at Ace chemical pays pretty well. I even have a skylight right over my desk. It's no corner office, but I at least see the sun.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, guns are useful, but I think I'm going to try to take the bat with a fist fight.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
*gets beaten up by an 11 year old child in bright red clothing*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I've got an MBA from Harvard and you're only offering me assistant to guy holding a wrench?

I hate this loving bullshit economy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Look, I'm just saying why don't we take our gang of perfect assassins who can kill any world leader on the planet whenever we want, and kill some fossil fuel executives?

I know it won't achieve the boss's goal of "curing the planet of the disease of humanity" or whatever, but when I signed up for environmental justice, this isn't what I had in mind.

Fine, fine, I'll keep loading explosives into the vat of toxic chemicals buried deep beneath the earth. Sheesh.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Okay if we just rob 16 banks by tomorrow, we can make payroll

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, you ever notice that time the boss paralyzed the bat lady with a magnum the chief police's daughter also ended up paralyzed?

I talked to the riddler's hacker team to see if they could cross reference where she went every night, but they're apparently too busy making all the cities traffic lights blink Morse code where his hideout is

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Oh you'd think after getting 30 million in a bank heist you'd have it made.

Not accounting for clown makeup

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I was doing some math, and it seems like 60% of Gotham city are criminals? Why don't we all just vote for laws that allow dressing like zoo animals and breaking into museums?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Look, the joker's pulled some nasty poo poo before, but I ain't complain then. It's a tough world and you gotta do what you gotta do to get by.

But this poo poo, offering home mortgages with variable rates starting at the very limit of what people can pay if theys keep theirs jobs? Seems pretty bad.

Then he's having us sell those mortgages in bundles rated AAA by Harley so he can issue more mortgages, and offering insurance on them that he won't ever be able to pay if it comes due?

I don't know man. It's pretty hosed up

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Yep, I signed on to a regular rear end gang. We just sell heroin and cocaine, like normal rear end people.

Yeah. No makeup. No question marks. No tuxedos split down the middle. No loving cat ears. Just drugs, girls, and money, man.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You don't want to work for tweedle dee. Guy'll stiff you every loving time, tweedle dum might be a dumb fat baby, but he signs his checks.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

BigBadSteve posted:

My kid fuckin' hates Captain Boomerang, she says he's "guilty of cultural appropriation", whateva da gently caress dat means.

It always comes back to this

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
So we was there on a catwalk holding our own against the bat. In a fist fight. The adrenaline was rushing, but I was giving as good as I was getting. And he wasn't taking any of us.

I don't know how I was keeping up, but if the boss took a shot with that big gun of his he'd probably be able to pop the bat.

You know that the fucker did? He blew up bombs holding the catwalk up, me and the boys drop two stories straight into the fracture ward and the last thing I see is the bat uses his grapple hook thingy to swing to the other catwalk.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
So I showed up for the gig, right? But no one told me they was only wanting sexy lady thugs for this robbery.

But also they was shorthanded, so they took me anyways. I put on the heels and the bikini bottoms and the wig and the question mark bra.

Then we went to some fancy party, made all the rich ladies give us their jewels, and write out a riddle for the bat on the ice sculpture.

But you know, it felt good. Felt right. Like I didn't need a big muscly man to jump through a skylight and break my body for being wrong.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Voice of Labor posted:

wanted: dependable villainous henchmen for upcoming lucrative criminal endeavor. apply unarmed in person at batcorp solutions llc 50 bat lane at the corner of justice way

I'm not going to fall for such obvious bait. I'll apply for the Wayne Enterprises one.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
gently caress, just one time I'd like to work for jeans and t shirt man.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Don't work for Clock King. Mother fucker expects me to fill out a time card in 5 minute increments.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Fornax Disaster posted:

Calendar Man is worse, he makes you work every holiday!

I thought that meant I could work two jobs, but scarecrow did not like me missing a shift on Halloween

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Killer croc ate my arm. Just picked me up and bit my arm off to intimidate Nightwing.

Yeah, not even the bat. Nightwing. Insurance won't cover a prosthetic.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Don't sign up with brainiac. Turns out he's not actually intelligent, more like an advanced version of auto complete for world conquest schemes.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Is there hr in this gang? One of the other guys was screaming rape threats at bat girl, and I don't think I want to encourage that kind of hostile work environment with my silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Who the gently caress supplies all the vintage tommyguns anyways?